[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to "opt-out" >Don't want the attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: i cant even.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>Want to "opt-out"
>Don't want the attention

Either I do it in a way that my body is found and people have to deal with it, or I disappear and there is a big deal made over trying to find me.

I mean, I have no friends but my close family would look for me.

How can I vanish in such a way EVERYONE will assume I am dead and there is no body to be found and make no fuss about it?
>>
>>35741612
You really want to know?
Serious?
>>
>how do I let people know I killed myself
Hmmm I don't know bro. I just don't know.
>>
>>35741612
if you are a robot you wont get much attention anyway
>>
Anfswe th lost
>>
>>35741612
do you know how stupid that sounds
>>
>>35742800
It sounds no such way
>>
>>35742957
yeah it's really stupid, maybe he means he doesn't want to inflict pain on everyone in his life but that will be the same either way (one is hard and quick the other is slow not sure which is more humane)
>>
>>35741612

Send letters to your family telling them of your suicide and subsequent (fake) cremation and dispersal of ashes. Then you can go off and die in the wilderness or whatever.

You would just have to find a mortician and lawyer willing to lie/help you out with this

There is nothing for them to do or worry over, they will not look for your body.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.