[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are girls who grew up in shitty poverty conditions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: C7Ft-LTX4AA-RNV.jpg (50KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
C7Ft-LTX4AA-RNV.jpg
50KB, 917x960px
>there are girls who grew up in shitty poverty conditions
>They are looking for a husband who'll take them out of it
>Robots, who are mostly upper middle class, still remain virgins

Explain your self
>>
>Robots, who are mostly upper middle class

????? no
>>
Attractive poor girls can just post images of themselves half-naked on instagram and get thousands of followers and become "brand ambassadors" for some shitty clothing line and eventually transition into modelling.

The era of the beautiful girl with the mediocre husband is over, there is too much out there for women that allows them easy upward social mobility if they're attractive.
>>
>>35741579
If your houses income isn't less than 20< per year you are not a robot
>>
File: 9.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>35741579
>>Robots, who are mostly upper middle class,
>>
>>35741579
nice projection there, faggot
>>
>>35741579
>implying I'm not poor as shit
>>
>>35741579

>A. , they're sluts due to growing up in poverty
>B. , Chad already has them
>C. >unironically advocating marrying a gold digger
>>
>>35741579
pls? no?no

poor
>>
>>35741579
Maybe you should explain yourself. Where do you even get that idea?

Most robots would straddle the line between lower-middle class and working class.
>>
>>35742762
That's why he said

He's not talking to you.
>>
>>35742911
implying that most robots are upper middle class

vs

>Robots who are mostly upper middle class still remain virgins
implying that upper middle class robots remain virgins and not take advantage of what OP described
>>
>>35742911
The implication is that most robots are upper middle class, which is demonstrably false (see this thread, and pure projection on his part.
>>
>>35741579
None of them have jobs you idiot. What do you think NEET means. They live with their fucking mom and they are 22 years old. They would rather bitch about "wagecucks" than get a job and become a decent human being. If they had jobs then women would just fall into their laps, but they refuse, so they get what they deserve. This entire board is losers who impose their own shitty fate upon themselves then whine about the obvious consequences of their actions
>>
>>35741579
>>Robots, who are mostly upper middle class, still remain virgins

I am the 1%

not memeing about being a "poor college student" either. I was raised on gibsmedats by an unemployed single mother and failed out of community college and now I work in a warehouse
>>
>>35741579
>Explain your self

OK. I'm a failed cyborg.
I was physically good looking when I was younger, and girls mistook my quietness and intensity for depth and the dark triad.
So I did OK for a few years.
I wasn't earning much but I was perceived to have future earning potential so a few made themselves available to me.
Now that I'm older, and fat and balding, and have continued to be poor they don't do that anymore.
Every few months I try again to break out of my prison of sexless isolation but even if I manage to get a conversation going I can't close the last step.
Before anything happens I panic.
Blind useless panic.
I can't hide my power level and they flee.
Imagine, you're talking to someone, and everything seems OK, then that person just suddenly becomes terrified for no obvious reasons.
It puts them right off.
>>
File: 1490178424212.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490178424212.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
Tfw having no poor waifu
>>
>>35743007
Anon, you're grasp of english is to good for this bored.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.