[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /schizoid/? >Have no desire for interpersonal relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469540716015.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469540716015.png
4KB, 225x225px
Who here /schizoid/?

>Have no desire for interpersonal relationships
>Have no desire for intimacy
>Have no friends, neither IRL nor online
>Only happiness is being alone in a quiet house
>Internet anonymity is the purest form of human interaction, because it doesn't feel human at all

But...
>Have to deal with the necessity of minimal human interaction in order to make a living
>Always feeling severely drained after work or visiting the grocery store
>Family keeps trying to involve me in things I have no interest in, such as outings or get-togethers
>Family pesters me about why I haven't settled down and started my own family

I've considered total estrangement, but that seems a bit extreme. To be fair, I have explained to my family in no uncertain terms that I have cannot tolerate any degree of interaction with them or anybody else. They still try to involve themselves in my life despite knowing this.
>>
then that is selfish on their part. keep saying no whenever they ask that shit
>>
>>35741450
I am the ultimate. I think.
>>
File: 1489022718280.png (532KB, 609x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489022718280.png
532KB, 609x460px
>>35741450
Hello my fellow schizoidbot. I wish it wasn't this way to be honest. As stupid as normies are, I almost envy them because this existence is no way to live.

>sitting in bed at night
>think over my life, accomplishments, etc.
>remember that I have total disdain for everyone and everything around me, zero friends (on purpose lmao), and despise every aspect of my life as it stands
>from how normies react to me I know that I have a completely cold and unlikeable personality, along with being ugly and acting slightly autistic
>realize logically I'm a total loser by any possible standard and that any person who was like me and wasn't schizoid would be crying their eyes out right now
>try to cry just so i can feel something again, even though it would be negative emotions any emotion at all would be a temporary relief from this hell
>can't because schizoid
>just lie there feeling nothing

Also, don't you hate it when you're walking around and normies see your blank soulless eyes and think you're "depressed" and try to comfort you? But it just makes you uncomfortable because there's actually nothing there on the inside to feel bad/good to begin with?
>>
>>35742242
>despise every aspect of my life as it stands

But why? I don't think having interpersonal relationships is necessary for there to be any purpose in one's life. That's entirely an existential thing. Even if you were more socially involved, why would you necessarily feel like you have any more reason to be alive? Even people who have "normal" social relationships struggle to find purpose.

Objectively, I don't think there's any reason to live. But I do enjoy my hobbies. I guess I'm complacent with that.
>>
Not sure if schizoid but have high tolerance for solitude and function best and am most creative when allowed to be alone for long periods of time with my thoughts/internet

All your points resonate with me though OP.
>>
>>35741450
Do you enjoy doing things? This sounds like me except I don't enjoy anything when I'm alone I just kind of exist.
>>
>>35742564
>Do you enjoy doing things?

I do. I just don't enjoy anything socially involved.

As far as I know, being a schizoid doesn't mean you're also emotionally blunted or unable to experience any degree of stimulation. If that were the case, you'd be more along the lines of a literal psychopath.
>>
>>35742242
>don't you hate it when you're walking around and normies see your blank soulless eyes and think you're "depressed" and try to comfort you
I wear sunglasses 28/9.

No
>>
>>35741450
Your family doesn't want you to be happy.
They want you to be successful.

Every one of them has a significant genetic stake on you (50% for parents, 25% for grandparents, etc...).
Even more when you consider the resources they've already sunk into raising you.
Evolutionarily, it makes sense for them to pester the fuck of you to get a family.

This is why they're trying to involve you in things and start your own family,
they want you to be successful socially (because your success is theirs to an extent genetically)
>>
>>35741450
I feel the same way anon, I like this state very much though

I try to have some friends and go to some house parties / drink a beer with them occasionally, but mostly because I don't want to feel regret 15 years from now and because bad things happen when you're totally isolated, interaction just wears me out

mom has not started asking me about gf / family yet, I dread the day when that starts to happen, since she has not brushed the topic forever and left me to my devices mostly the amount of expectation in that first question is going to kill me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.