[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 >no gf >make a tinder account and get a few matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170308-040213.jpg (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170308-040213.jpg
476KB, 1280x720px
>be 22
>no gf
>make a tinder account and get a few matches that respond
>one agrees to meet with me after a couple of weeks of talking
>1st date went okay, though she said some off stuff which I just shrugged off as quirky
>2nd date and she comes back to my house
>see each other for a couple of months but I reinforce that we weren't serious since red flags were raising
>she has a weird family life/criminal relatives, mostly absent, meth addicted father
>she herself has a ton of mental issues (schizophrenia, borderline, mild autism, panic disorder, ocd.. The list goes on) which can be exhausting to deal with
>find out that she's done terrible things to people for very disproportionate reasons (burned down houses, sent an innocent man to jail, destroyed cars and god knows what
>she also hears and sometimes see's a hallucination that tells her to kill herself or others or to sacrifice animals
>she talks out loud to him sometimes and I heard her confess to murdering people
Anyway the list goes on

Albeit mist of these problems seem to have subsided over the last few months it's still terrifying to think of what would happen if I broke up with her, which will happen since I don't love her and she's not giving me any space (we're both neets and she is scared of being alone) and she's very controlling

heh, I wish I could go back to my old life, typing it out really puts my situation back into perspective
>>
Send her my way, friend. That's what I'm all about.
>>
Don't put your dick in crazy Anon.
>>
>>35740994
you are dead as fuck. ask her what she did with the bodies and promptly have the police lock her away
>>
>>35741137
She's all yours

It was fun and kinda exhilarating at first but now its soul crushing and anxiety inducing, kinda like being circled by sharks at times

I do see a few yandere threads on here but the fantasy is better than the reality
>>
Lmao
>falling for the schizophrenic girl meme
ya did it to yourself
>>
>>35741172
I've learned that the hard way

>>35741221
She was in a state of sleep when she said about the murders and denied them when I confronted her but I know she did it

I don't see anyway out of this that isn't putting my family in danger. I'm hoping she gets back together with her ex who's been messaging her

This is the one situation where getting ducked is the best case scenario
>>
Buy a gun, barricade all your windows and get reinforced doors so she'll make a shitload of noise and wake you up if she tries breaking in at night, get a fire sprinkler system, carry your gun concealed and wear concealed body armor at all times, etc. Break up with her and end her when she tries something.
>>
>>35741348
I can't really do that in my country plus I don't have the money

If it ends badly I think I'll just have to tell my family everything so we can move somewhere unknown to her

Idk what she'd try to do to me since she's done a very diverse number of sinister things, some of them very calculated and long game

She's like a real life cartman
>>
>>35741514
was getting your dick sucked worth it?
>>
I love tinder stories. Plz post more. I have one.

> Coworker tries tinder
> Meet a girl once
> Doesn't say much about it.
> 6 month later he get a message from her saying she's pregegenant and is going to keep the baby.
> He is now a father
>>
>>35741537
You'd be surprised at how many ways I've tried to justify the relationship

I guess it's a delusional coping mechanism since I know I'm royally fucked

Sometimes things between us are okay for long enough that I forget how much of a terrible person she actually is
>>
>>35741609
>friend meets guy from tinder
>profile says he's 21
>turns out to be 41 fresh out of jail
>justifies it by saying he still feels 21 since he had 20 years stolen from him in jail
>asks what he went to jail for
>it was for murder
>guy follows her around in his car afterwards
>>
>>35740994
is she hot? origimaru
>>
>>35742158
6-7 I'd say
She is insecure and doesn't feel comfortable being girly but if she wore nicer clothes she'd maybe rise a point

She does have very nice lady parts at least
>>
>>35741805
Even 40 yo prisoners get dates

REEEEE
>>
It's easy, anon. If you want to avoid batshit people doing batshit things, you make them feel bad for you.

You have to be such a beta little bitch that she leaves YOU and pities you. Problemo solved.
>>
>>35743122
This might work
She does have a lot of anger for people who play the victim and is a sociopath who doesn't feel empathy so it might not work out so well
>>
>>35740994
Okay friend, what you're going to do is you're going to become a bit more distant each day, slowly drifting apart and then when she begins to notice, just say that you've been feeling really depressed as of late and you just cry at night etc.

You have to make her think you're a pathetic worm in order for her not to destroy your ass.

If that doesn't work then say goodbye to your house
>>
>>35740994
you get out now. I thought I could fix crazy and now I'm 4 years in and she'll kill herself if I leave
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.