[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be european >have to submit a lot of essays and projects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1480524212179.jpg (46KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480524212179.jpg
46KB, 489x540px
>be european
>have to submit a lot of essays and projects to pass fifth semester at uni
>instead daydream about being inexplicably sent back in time to medieval times, finding the king of my country, convincing him im not a charlatan but a fellow countryman from the future, telling him about the world and what happens in the future, telling him to send expeditions to china to acquire black powder and speed up military technological progress by centuries ensuring invcincible armies and endless victories and conquests to come, telling him about the tactics of invading mongol hordes and to ally them, guide them to western europe where they can raid krauts and frenchies, while also introducing the country to efficient standards of administration and reforming the army, as well as basics of modern medicine
>also I get medieval peasant girl pussy because I'm the cool guy, but not do it very often so that I don't die of syphilis or other deadly diseases

surely I can't be the only one to do this.
>>
File: 1490145647116.jpg (133KB, 736x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1490145647116.jpg
133KB, 736x1006px
>>35740890
>>instead daydream about being inexplicably sent back in time to medieval times

Are you literally me
>>
>>35740890

Next time just teach him how to make gunpowder and they don't have to march all the way over to China.
>>
>>35740918
>>35740890

If you guys haven't, watch GATE
>>
>>35740937
I'm not entirely sure potassium nitrate could be acquired in Europe in medieval times, maybe someone here can prove me wrong
>>
>be Chinese
>daydream about being back in imperial times
>trying to convince the emperor to humor the white devils and just let them peddle their wares
>modernize the army and navy, update the civil service exam so it includes something useful like calculus instead of reciting the Analects from memory
>Oh and keep an eye on Japan
>get assassinated by eunuchs

Fuck it I tried.
>>
>>35740890
>>35740918
you aren't alone lads
>>
>>35740979

Read around a little, supposedly it can be extracted from shit.
>>
>>35740890
It's called autism and I do this all the time as well. I always talk to myself too. Like, have discussions with myself in my head. Or having a monologue.
>>
File: 2y2MFFQ.jpg (149KB, 1875x1085px) Image search: [Google]
2y2MFFQ.jpg
149KB, 1875x1085px
>>35740890
>dream about an intense one on one fight against an equally skilled knight
>alarm clock wakes me up in the midst of it
>mrw
>>
>>35740890
>telling him to send expeditions to china to acquire black powder and speed up military technological progress by centuries ensuring invcincible armies and endless victories and conquests to come

Holy shit you're beyond retarded.

Do you think if you just explain to people back then how to build a gun, they'll be able to mass produce them and supply armies with them? Do you have any clue how expensive that would be?

The main thing slowing down technological progress is not intelligence itself but rather the spread of knowledge and the ability to recreate it.

>while also introducing the country to efficient standards of administration and reforming the army, as well as basics of modern medicine

Please enlighten me what you'd teach them. This'll be good.
>>
>>35741358
Anon, that post was obviously a very brief version of OP's vision which did not entail all of the autistic precision and detail concerning issues you're pointing out
>>
>>35741435
Except everything he said anyway was beyond impossible.

Let's say he somehow gets past the language barrier. How is he gonna make them believe he's from the future? How is he then going to FIND AND GET CLOSE TO THE FUCKING KING

This is like people in 700 years talking about how they'd totally go back in time, convince them he's from the future and then just talk to Donald Trump. They seem to think medieval times were fucking skyrim.
>>
>>35740890
More realistic outcome of that fantasy would be that nobody believes you and you just die as a village idiot. No one person can change the world, no matter what they say, and you're below average to boot for frequenting this place and not studying.
>>
>>35740918
>>35740890
>>35741009
fellow time traveller reporting for duty, except mine includes my oneitis who i convince we should 'pretend' to be married to not arouse suspicions but then we actually fall in love and i never get much further than that.
>>
>>35741574
100% this.

OP shouldn't take his fantasies seriously.
>>
File: 1490206693881.png (116KB, 448x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490206693881.png
116KB, 448x319px
>>35741358
>>35741502
I can't tell who's more autistic, OP for his retarded fantasies or people getting visibly mad about details of said fantasies.
>>
>>35741750
>Having any interest in anything is le autism i'm so jaded
>>
>>35741117
Oh, I guess that would work pretty well in medieval Europe then.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.