[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kinds of things can I do to ruin normies' day without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What kinds of things can I do to ruin normies' day without it backfiring on me?
>>
Ass pennies
>>
read the post you made and then sort your life out mate
>>
>>35740723
Don't respond when they say hi. I just make hard eye contact and turn around. Everytime I hear them say something like "oh... :("
>>
>>35740723
Super glue an iphone/dollar bill to a sidewalk and watch from afar.
>>
Exist.
Be around them.
D e v i l i s h
>>
stare at them
that creeps them out op
>>
>>35740807

normies are always the ones who stare in my experience.
>>
Take extra long in traffic. Nothing makes people more furious. Once stood through an entire green light as first in line. They honked at me like shit.
>>
>>35740866
I live in America, so the cops would probably taze you if you did something like that here.
>>
>>35740866

I've done that on accident. My car died and it took me until just before it turned green again to get it started again. The people behind me just thought I was being an asshole.
>>
>>35740952
Do it with no cops around then
Choke your car thrice. That should do the trick. Do it when there's heavy traffic in the turn left lane so you also have to let the other side through.
If traffic rules are anyway like in Europe you can also be too afraid to pull into a priority road if that's a term in english. Slow driving by itself is also very ennerving already
>>
Come on, guys. Those are just minor inconveniences. Key someone's car when they're not looking.
>>
>>35741121
Nice one. If you have a dog let him poop somewhere difficult to spot in public places where someone will step in.
>>
File: honoka_zps5fb72cfe.jpg (19KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
honoka_zps5fb72cfe.jpg
19KB, 479x269px
>>35741197
>tfw no Clifford the big red dog to take a dump on someone's entire lawn
>>
File: 1489431709507.jpg (695KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489431709507.jpg
695KB, 1280x1280px
>>35740759
>"ooh, SOMEone's moody today"
>>
>>35740723
carry a big bag and suitcase around and prevent people from entering subways and trains and stuff, by standing in the way in chokepoints of busy stations

normie's lives often depend a lot on getting to places on time.
>>
>>35741056
What fucking third world country do you live in that a vehicle still has a manual choke?
>>
File: no (2).gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
no (2).gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>35741414
>can't drive a manual
>teehee i bet in your country are not automatics
>>
>>35741487
A choke has nothing to do with automatic or manual.
>>
>>35741526
Maybe I used the wrong word in english. I mean when you start off and get off the thing you step to gear shift too fast so the car goes out
>>
>>35741580
I think you're talking about stalling the engine.
>>
>>35741580
choke /= clutch

choke is for starting the engine in carbureted cars, clutch is for disengaging the engine while you shift gears
>>
Outside of cars, though, what are some good ways to absolutely ruin someone's day?
>>
>>35742028
Just be reall courteous and polite towards people, it will totally catch them off guard and they will spend the day second guessing their own cuntish and judgemental ways
>>
>>35742085
>just treat them exactly how they expect to be treated
I don't think you realize how entitled Americans are.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.