[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started exercising over the last summer >hibernated mostly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: skinnyfat.jpg (39KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39KB, 522x756px
>started exercising over the last summer
>hibernated mostly during the winter
>finally started daily walks last month
>today I brought my normiephone with me that has a meme fitness app on it
>I finally get to see the results of my hard work in terms of raw numbers
>walked non-stop for an hour
>sweated like a pig, even in the cold weather
>4 kilometers, or 2.5 miles for Trumpistanis
>I figured I burned like a million calories

>204 calories

good great now I just need to be eating lettuce sandwiches without the bread and be walking for about 8 hours a day to finally lose my gut.

how the fuck do fitfags do it
>>
>>35739302

Fit bodies have a higher overall metabolism.
>>
Exercise is for building muscles / improving cardio system

Diet is for fat percentage and nutrition (and fuel for building muscle)

Just eat less you retard. You wont lose a gut in a day, just lose a pound or two a week
>>
>>35739302
>how the fuck do fitfags do it
Slowly. Losing weight is largely diet-based, and while exercise is important, the most important thing is just that you do it somewhat regularly. If a 2.5 mile walk is making you exhausted just keep at it, shit will get a lot easier.
>>
>>35739339
Yeah I'm no longer in my early 20s so the metabolism ship has sailed.

I used to just eat complete shit day and night and stayed skinny. I also exercised a bit more back then but now I look like a pregnant lady.
>>
i'm a shit and for me a good run is 3 miles in 22:30
>>
>>35739302
protein helps with losing your gut from what I read on /fit/, try that
>>
>>35739302
Loosing wait isn't something you can do quickly. Ever. It doesn't work like that. It doesn't actually take any hard work, but it does take discipline, willpower, and most of all, patience. It's going to take a while. It's really just a matter of time.
>>
>>35739302
Actually getting up and excerizing fucking pleb
>>
>>35739302
>>35739439
This, 204 calories may not sound like much at all, but keep in mind you did that in ONE day. Multiply that by 365 days and that's a fuckton more calories than you have fat on your body. As long as you consume less energy than you spend, on a daily basis, you WILL lose your gut.
>>
>>35739302
thats a lazy routine expect nothing from it

google Fausto Murillo youtube for a proper routine
>>
get a liposuction cuck
>>
>>35739302
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
>>35739368
>If a 2.5 mile walk is making you exhausted just keep at it, shit will get a lot easier.

It's not, luckily. Back in the summer I would bike twice that distance in that much time, sometimes three times.

Winter here fucking sucks so much dick though. I can't go out unless I'm wearing full winter boots because if it's not snowing then it's shit puddles up all over the streets until like mid-May. My first time going for a walk after months of staying indoors there had just been a snowstorm and my legs were cramping up after 10 or 15 minutes.

I should defintely get an indoor bike for next winter. I'll at least do some kettlebells and squats and other body exercises later.

>>35739439
>>35739468
It's the less calories thing that's going to be a real shit. I can totally understand now why fat people can eat themselves to death. Eating nothing but chicken and broccoli & drinking just water or black coffee is going be harder than any amount of exercise.
>>
>>35739356
>>35739397
>>35739422
>>35739448
>>35739544
>>35739546

You're all bigger assholes than the snickering girls who secretly take videos of robots at the gym.
>>
>was stable at about 62 kg
>regressed back to 57 kg again
I honest to god don't know how you fat fucks do it. I drink only soda and practically never eat vegetables unless you count the small portion of lentils to go with my rice
>>
>>35739302
Are bodies are basically designed to walk forever. It wouldnt make sense for it to burn tons of calories.
>>
These guys are assholes op. Good for you for getting off your ass but you need to push yourself harder and work on your diet.
>>
>>35739827
>rice

fatty tatties don't eat rice unless it's fried and part of a Panda Express meal, or part of a Burrito or some other Taco bell thing.
>>
File: MuhTyroid.jpg (77KB, 1125x634px) Image search: [Google]
MuhTyroid.jpg
77KB, 1125x634px
This is your future if you dont lose some fucking weight op.
>>
>>35739652
>Eating nothing but chicken and broccoli & drinking just water or black coffee is going be harder than any amount of exercise.
Of course you don't have to eat exactly that, your diet can be as varied as you want it to, but the hardest part is making it a habit to eat healthier/less food. I used to drink a load of soda every day, and cutting out that sugar was hard as fuck, but once you get used to something like that it's second nature and I don't even want to drink soda anymore, much less crave it like I used to.
>>
>>35739866
>Are bodies are basically designed to walk forever.

Only these people from the Kalahari that will walk towards an animal for an entire day until the animal fucking dies from exhaustion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

There's a few more native groups that do that as well.
>>
>>35739302
I'm a registered nurse.

I think the government and all fitness youtubers/etc are retarded. They focus way too much on EXERCISE like it's a big meme that will make you lose weight.

Losing weight is simple: you eat less. You put yourself on an 800 calorie/day diet and you don't cheat EVER. That's the way to lose weight. Doing MemeExercise does not make you lose weight. The government and fitness professionals need to stop implying that exercise helps you lose weight. It barely does anything to increase your daily calorie expenditure. The real answer is to stop fucking eating 2,800 calories per day you fat fuck. If you can't do that then just kill yourself.
>>
>>35739963
Yeah, I use to drink god damn energy drinks every single day, two or three a day sometimes. Big ones too like Monster.

I've managed to cut those out by having instead a can of coke and a cup of coffee. Still, Coke is going to have to be cut out, that hour of sweating around in the winter wind was basically one coke can's worth of calories.

Sugar is unbelievably bad, yet so good.
>>
>>35739737
Awww did we hurt your feelings?
>>
>try zombies running app
>it's shit
>just bring bf to pace me
>>
>>35740016
Do they teach you how to read a nursing school? I already said in my post that I'm going to be changing my diet. There's also no point in cutting calories if I'm not going to be burning any.

Maybe next you can be taught some manners and not be so salty and rude.
>>
>>35740016
>nurse
>recommends 800cal/day diet

If what you claim to be is true then God help your patients!
>>
>>35740050
Nope, if anything I hurt yours, which explain your emotional over-reaction and need to boast about your own fitness routine and diet.
>>
>>35740016

I don't see the logic in a diet as drastic as 800 kcal/day. It will be extremely hard to maintain, and you also run the risk of malnutrition. If a fatty normally ate 2800 a day, cutting down to 1800 will be a lot easier, allow them to get plenty of nutrients, and still lose 2 pounds a week.
>>
Find something you enjoy doing

I like to skimboard

so I skimboard all day and barly have time to eat, just drink water

the sprinting and sweating in sunlight gets me shredded easy mode

>tfw also got a gut
>not even worried about it cuz summer is around the corner
>>
sprints ,sprints
>>
>>35740216
>google skimboard

that looks like fun, and there is a river/lake where I live but it's also frozen 6 months out of the year and too cold for like 2 and half months when it's not totally frozen.

but I love to bike. If I don't get some like winter tire bike I'll definitely get an indoor bike at the very least.
>>
>>35739302
Come on, how slow do you walk? 4km in an hour?

Up it to 6km in an hour and it should be 4-500

Btw, 200 is still nice.
>>
>metabolism ship has sailed

shut the fuck up. do more, eat less. simple as that. you can fix your metabolism. the ship 'hasn't sailed', it's just years of sitting around doing piss all that has damaged it
>>
>>35740016
>a nurse
>800 calories a fucking day
>telling people to kill themselves
>exercise is bad

i hope i dont get your stupid ass when i finally get diabetes
>>
>>35739472
>EXTREMELY good

Don't flatter him. Most average 5k runners can finish 3 miles in < 20 minutes.

Just do the math: 6 minute mile x 3 miles = 18 minutes
>>
>>35740330
800 a day. That sounds like a really shitty advice.
>>
>>35739302
>hopped on exercise bike yesterday
>burned 800 calories
No but really mate you have to build up to it, you do a walk until you're sore but don't tire yourself out, do a fair amount stretching everyday and take a break from exercise if you feel really sore the next day or pull a muscle or something.

If you want to lose weight you need to eat less and better in general, you don't need to count every calorie just try to eat more fruit and veg and less greasy stuff, just don't start doing something stupid like those shitty smoothies or protein powder and do something that would burn more calories than simply walking, usea treadmill at a jogging speed or standing bike or something

Eating less shouldn't be that bad if you manage it right, don't just cut your diet in half because you'll probably just give up, just sometimes when you think about having a snack say "no ill wait to dinner" or when you have a meal make or order slightly less than you normally would, trying to have only three meals a day helps too, and don't eat before bed!

>t. A guy with a fair understanding of human health
>>
>>35739302
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE OF ME??

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!
>>
>>35739968
How terrified must that Kudu be? Imagine a creature keeps chasing you for hours on end.
>>
File: low quality b8.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
low quality b8.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>35739302
sage'd, kys shitskin
>>
>>35740126
>>35740192
>>35740330
I missed the number 1 key in front you faggot spergs
>>
>>35739968
thats genuinely how humans evolved to hunt, if modern day people were still forced to do it we would have it in is
>>
>>35740192
>implying a fatty was eating at maintenance ever
>implying the "no more than 2lbs/week xd!!x1D" meme applies to fat people
cut as far as you're functional on, if fat
functional doesn't mean full
>>
>>35739968
see also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rar%C3%A1muri_people
>>
>>35740419
Being skinnyfat is true suffering.

If you're full skeltal at least you have that emo fuckboi look going for you that some girls like

If you're full fat you can be that loud guy who like eats a candle at parties and jumps through a table.

Being skinnyfat is just gross and awkward.
>>
>>35739302
Lift heavy things, eat protein and fat, don't eat non-fiber carbs, I lost 30 lbs this way in 3 months so far.
>>
>mfw I have become that "douchebag" you see running shirtless on your way home
>>
>>35739652
Just do 100 bodyweight squats a day.
>>
File: a light snack for a fine day.jpg (61KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
a light snack for a fine day.jpg
61KB, 500x601px
>>35740492
>>35740486
>>35740421
>>35739968

Yeah nomad or semi-nomad people that still live traditional lifestyles are amazing. They've never seen or heard of a gym but they're all shredded (not swole, obviously but still shredded).

Meanwhile I sit on my ass 16 hours a day and eat a bag of cheese before bed.

Not even cheese, cheese "product".
>>
>>35740604
It was -15 (5 Freedom units for all you Trumpistanis) here just the other day on the first day of spring, I wouldn't think that you're a douchebag just someone that is running away from a rapist, or a rapist running away from their latest victim
>>
>>35740480
>1800 calories a day
>losing weight
maybe if youre 300 lbs
my TDEE is 1900
>>
>>35740730
So squats, planks and pushups inside
>>
OMAD is the easiest path to weight loss
>only eat one meal so gain hours of your day back from the slavery of cooking and eating
>not having to autistically count calories or care about macros
>losing weight and feeling great
>exercise optional
>>
>>35739302
>tfw gained 50lbs this year

Is there a way to lose life 10lbs a week, or even a month?
>>
>>35740898
More than four a month of fat is unlikely.
>>
>>35740942
>t. weak willed fatty who can't stop eating

losing 2-3lbs a week is easy, that's 8-12lbs a month
>>
>>35739302

I'm 32 and by going vegetarian for 4 months, I lost 60 pounds, without any cardio.

If you switch from cheeseburgers to tofu overnight, you're gonna have a bad time.

Slowly incorporate more raw foods into your diet. Eat the vegetables and healthy meals you enjoyed as a kid, and branch out from there.

Once you start changing your food, your definition of junk food will get healthier as well.

I still eat meat maybe once or twice a month, whenever I want, but the meat cravings are mostly gone.
>>
>>35740898
Yes, if you go full auschwitz mode. lost 20 lbs in a month like that, from 210 to 190. You will feel like shit and have no energty thoug
>>
>>35740044
yeah its way easier not to consume the calories than to burn them.
>>
Nice going op.

Remember one simple thing. Your liver synthesizes as much sugar as your brain needs. Cut 99% of sugars while on diet and eat normal meals. Watch the kilos fly off
>>
>>35740016
>nurse
How does it feel to be the doctors' and the hospital's bitch?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.