[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What girl in their right mind would have sex with this? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot.jpg (45KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
45KB, 620x387px
What girl in their right mind would have sex with this? I don't care how much confidence he has he's a fucking mutant freak.
>>
at least he had good hair
>>
>>35738706
Magnificent Jawline [ ]
Superior Cheekbones [ ]
Supreme Intellect [ ]
OP, don't fucking dare insult Saint Elliot
>>
>>35738706
GTFO OP, he was a genuine SUPREME GENTLEMAN, autistic yes, but intelligent and attractive, he deserved nothing but eternal glory.
RIP GOD ELLIOT
>>
/watch?v=_G_2i32qGgw

watch the entire video before you form your opinion.
If she is just making all that shit up to get attention then she fails. It really doesn't work out so far but she keeps making videos, she is obviously obsessed with elliot.

Sure, him killing people got her interested and her attention. But she keeps on going and It's not for the people he killed, it's for his unusual and interesting persona. If he was alive right now and didn't have to face any consequences, shed fuck him for sure. Maybe I wouldn't last long becasue shes a fucking stacy, but shed fuck him 100%. So he is hot.
>>
>>35738706
>he's a fucking mutant freak
It does not make him a "mutant" if the evening sun is making his face all yellow. Use your brain.

>>35739216
Agreed 100%.
>>
I don't know why he didn't use the line "my dad co-produce hunger games" to get laid...
>>
>>35738706
he has a weirdly attractive and ugly appearance. Most girls find him attractive, most guys find him repulsive
>>
>>35739942
you can post full links on 4chan shitlord

thanks for the vid
>>
>>35740303
he never talked to girls ever
he wanted a girl to ask him out
in this day and age, I think girls should do that but they don't. RIP elliot
>>
>>35740373
>most guys find him repulsive
That could be explained by homophobia. Elliot had quite feminine features, so a lot of men feel secretly attracted to him. But, at the same time abhorred by noticing these feeling, trying to suppress them by the feeling of disgust.

>>35740303
I'm guessing it's because the women he was interested in were not the nerdy type of women who liked that movie.
>>
>>35740478
>feminine features
not his jaw, nor his eyebrows. I don't think closet homosexuality is the reason

>I'm guessing it's because the women he was interested in were not the nerdy type of women who liked that movie.

see >>35740471

I read in his manifesto that he tried saying hi to a girl, she just looked back at him strangely and said hi back, Elliot responded by running into a public restroom and crying
>>
>>35740547
>not his jaw, nor his eyebrows.
But the lips and the skin and the short chin. And the frail body.

>he tried saying hi to a girl, she just looked back at him strangely and said hi back
"I spent a lot of time sitting in the cafeteria area, but all of the beautiful girls I saw intimidated me too much. One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said "Hi" as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn't even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour." MTW, page 88.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.