[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis talks to me >thinking "oh shit" >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489999477213.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489999477213.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>oneitis talks to me
>thinking "oh shit"
>she starts talking and I immediately know that she is trying to get me to buy her shit
>passively aggressively insult her while looking at my phone
>she goes away after 20 seconds of this
i still love her so much
>>
>>35738617
My oneitis won't even let me do anything for her. She just completely wants nothing to do with me.
>>
I have zero contact with my oneitis outside of work. She's friendly and sweet to me there but I wonder if she even remembers I exist when we're not at work.
>>
>>35738617
Are you me?

Afsjf
>>
>>35738617
She deserved(es) it!
Don't ever buy her anything unless she treats you kindly and respectfully. Or if she uses you for her own means.
>>
>oneitis said I was a Nice guy and that I'm cute once
>>
Reminder if you have a oneitis you are NOT a robot, but a failed normie.
>>
>>35739140
>implying im not using oneitis to describe "girl that I wish would marry me and stay by my side forever but she may NEVRR know this ever ever ever"
>>
>>35739225
So basically this oneitis of yours is a girl you know in real life? You're not even a failed normie, you just an average normie holy fuck.
>>
>>35739278
well i don't know her I kinda saw her one day at the cafe and she tried to start a conversation so now I love her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.