[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in work >25 kissless virgin >eating my lunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (75KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg
75KB, 1200x815px
>be me in work
>25 kissless virgin
>eating my lunch
>cute girl who is working at there too and we talk sometimes asks me if she can join me at me table
>ok why not
>I start to pray to don't turn to autist
>we have actually a pretty good time
>she asks me if I seen the beauty and the best cartoon
>yeah of course, I like it
>inb4 faggot
>we talk for a few minutes about the best songs
>then she asks me
>"don't you want to go with me to see the new movie with emma watson?"
>for some reason I freak out, hearts starts beating and I say no for no fucking reason
>"oh...ok"
>we finish our lunch and we go back to work

please tell me anons that she didn't want to really go with me there, she just wanted to rob me or use me or something like that because I am feeling like I will kill myself
>>
>>35738421
Well she obviously likes you, and you will have the opportunity to redeem yourself.

Ask her tomorrow and just admit you panicked, she won't give a shit, she obviously knows already you are the spaghetti type
>>
File: url.jpg (5KB, 213x144px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 213x144px
>>35738460
I made this thread becuase I just saw her on facebook with a status and a photo in the cinema so she already went there
>>
>>35738494
Did she go alone? she might have went with a friend?

If so sit with her for lunch again and chat like you were before and hope another opportunity arises and don't be so autismo this time
>>
>>35738494
You're a fucking idiot you fucked up nigger
>>
OP say you panicked because you just got out of a relationship.
>>
>>35738494
Make an excuse like you were busy cause your mom needed a good time or some shit
>>
>>35738571
DO NOT say this
It implies you like her or something and she'll take it the wrong way

> experience
>>
>>35738537
alone. at least she is alone on the photo she made the selfie at her seat.

>>35738562
I know anon.

>>35738571
>>35738580
I told her that I am sorry but I need to do some things. I was always bad at lying I wasn't able to come up with something original.

>>35738597
ok thanks

Should I tell her the truth that I panicked and I said no? Won't she dislike more for not being a Chad?
>>
>>35738645
You guys have a very interesting idea of what girl logic is jeez

She won't dislike you for /not/ being a Chad or being one she just wants to talk and make friends it sounds like.
That's the first step
Don't just assume she'll hop on your dick after a couple hang outs either - I think you'll be fine if you just show a little interest and talk to her and make a plan to actually hang out. Maybe she's lonely. people usually don't take selfies In a movie theater if they aren't lonely..

I think you should let her approach you or vice Versa and chat again and ask how the movie was

Maybe! She'll see it a second time with you! I heard it's pretty good
Have hope anon
Good luck
>>
>>35738421
Sounds like you're halfway inside her already.
No need to feel insecure.
>>
>>35738708
>I think you should let her approach you or vice Versa and chat again and ask how the movie was

this seems good thanks

>>35738736
thankyou
>>
>>35738562
but she's a roastie who has fucked many dudes before
he didn't make a mistake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.