[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sporus was a young boy whom the Roman Emperor Nero suppo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1488792586912.png (803KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1488792586912.png
803KB, 1350x1800px
>Sporus was a young boy whom the Roman Emperor Nero supposedly favored, had castrated, and married
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

>ywn be the emperor's cute castrated wife (male)

Why even live?
>>
>>35738370
the romans never pretended he was a girl you subhuman trash. besides, if you got castrated you would lose your sexdrive so you would no longer want to be a trap and would be trapped (kek) as an unwilling sextoy of some psycho.
>>
>>35738389
>you would always be horny and the only thing you could do about it was maybe fuck your ass or something
i bet trap fags dream about this
>>
>>35738389
>>35738413
woah, absolutely no fun allowed, everything has to be taken 100% serious you guys, you don't get it
>>
>>35738425
you wouldnt be horny, castration would basically make you 100% asexual. there is literally no appeal in that even in theory, but gayposters gotta gay.

>>35738443
larping as a homo? you are right, i dont get it.
>>
>>35738370
>castrated

Why would you want a qt boywife with no balls, they're an essential part of the fun.
>>
>>35738413
This is bullshit. Im a tranny, hrt for years and am essentially chemically castrated and my sex drive is higher now than when I started. Testosterone is not the sole factor for sex drive, or do you not think bio females have a sex drive?
>>
>>35738370
>Shortly before Nero's death, during the Calends festival, Sporus presented Nero with a ring with a gemstone depicting the Rape of Proserpina, in which the ruler of the underworld forces a young girl to become his bride. It was at the time considered one of the many bad omens of Nero's fall

Yeah sounds like he TOTTALY loved Nero pounding his boipussy
>>
>>35738522
im not sure if you know what genders are and stuff, but females have their own fucking genitals

repeat after me op: "i am mentally ill and should kill myself"
>>
>>35738370
First time I got a boner from Wikipedia hmm
>>
>>35738572
The point is that a large part of mens sex drive comes from balls making massive amounts of testosterone

Women dont fucking have balls making massive amounts of testosterone and yet they still have sex drives

You are fucking retarded
>>
>>35738668
jesus christ, this is unbelievable. knowing that women are driven by different hormones is 3rd grade stuff. did you spend your whole grade school sucking dick or what
>>
>Pythagoras
the Emporer literally became the wife of this ancient chad
>>
>>35738456
>not knowing how often castrated guards would fuck the women they were supposed to be protecting
>>
>>35738755
>having an erection while not having balls

you are not too smart are you
>>
File: dildo8.jpg (74KB, 515x728px) Image search: [Google]
dildo8.jpg
74KB, 515x728px
>>35738425
Yeah that's pretty hot
>>
>>35739018
It can happen. A castrated cat will sometimes get erect and ejaculate on pillows.
>>
File: sissy-new2016-malechastity.jpg (291KB, 550x813px) Image search: [Google]
sissy-new2016-malechastity.jpg
291KB, 550x813px
>>35738425
>>35739109
That's why we have these.
>>
>>35738370
At least I know more about who this dude is based off of.
https://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Kasper
>>
I'm not gonna lie but this wiki article was hot desu
>>
>>35738522
Your sex drive is coming from the pills you're taking. Roman eunuchs didn't have estrogen pills.
>>
>>35738522
>hrt for years and am essentially chemically castrated
"Essentially" castrated is not the same as having your cock and balls, in their entirety, removed. Stop being a degenerate for one second and try to conceptualize how this might not be a pleasant experience.
>>
>>35738370
>had to fuck Nero
>had to fuck Otho
>Was about to be used as a public victim
>committed suicide before death
>died before 20

Spurs had a hard life
>>
>>35738698
he's mentally ill, what do you expect
>>
>>35738413
They may have, he did dress in womens' clothes and present at ceremonies as Nero's wife.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.