[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh.. *eats piece of candy* it's no wonder you brainlets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Heh.. *eats piece of candy* it's no wonder you brainlets are so thrilled with what goes on in Death Note. It's obvious that the nigger depicted isn't L, but in fact Lind L. Tailor, the inmate (fitting) and decoy of L. Do you honestly unironically believe they would miscast an iconic character this badly? To get his SKIN COLOR WRONG? No, because that would be unpopular to what is already a huge fucking fanbase, and this is a high budget film. They're capitalizing on the chance to "wow" existing dietard fans like yourself so you'll tug mommy's shirt and beg her to pay for another month of Neetflix.

The real question is, who is L?
>>
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Origigami
>>
>>35735326
I really wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they completely ruined all the characters and the story. Did you see the big dumb action set piece in the trailer where they're falling from The London Eye? The whole thing looks like a parody done by Ray William Johnson.
>>
>>35735326
>>35735438
I thought L was a Jap is L not a jap in the movie?
>>
It's an adaptation you cock sucker
>>
File: 1490283321176.jpg (7KB, 88x102px) Image search: [Google]
1490283321176.jpg
7KB, 88x102px
>>35736141
So will they having him snacking on fried chicken too?
>>
Yeah because "Yagami" Light is such a caucasian name LMAO. I actually like this actor he was cool in Get Out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.