[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally just shit my pants while talking to a girl Holy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0514.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.png
293KB, 633x758px
>literally just shit my pants while talking to a girl
Holy fuck I wish I was making this up. This is the worst fucking day of my life
>>
>>35735210
HAHAHAHA literally???? llllllooooollllllllll
>>
LMAOOOO FUCKING ROBOT AUTISMO SHIT PANTS
>>
>>35735232
I know you're making fun of my use of the world literally but I couldn't think of a better word. I dont mean I said something stupid, I made an actual bowel movement and released a big floppy turd right into my boxers in the middle of a conversation
>>
>>35735210
AAAH ROOOOOOOFL GET REEEEKT LMFAOOOOOOOO YOU BIG AUTISBO FAGGOT
>>
>>35735210
No seriously OP cmon, greentext this shit, please.
None of this
>Talk to girl
>Shit pants
I want details, what did you eat the night before? What kind of cocktail did you brew up in your stomach? What was the girls reaction?
Deets, now.
>>
>>35735270
yea i'm making fun of the use of your word because you literally shat yourself LOOOOL you fucking loser you shat yourself hahahaha you literally pooped your pants like know who else did that? chris-chan LOLLL chris-chan jr. over here you fucking autistic midget
>>
>>35735278
>35735278

was it green poop, brown poop or black poop?
>>
>>35735210
Hahaha fuck me senpai how did you not commit sudoku on the spot? Did you go full assburgers and fling it at her?
>>
>>35735307
>namefag
kIl ll l yourself you fucking spastic faggggggot
>>
>>35735210
HAHAHAHAHAHA

POOPOO PANTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (63KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
63KB, 300x360px
>>35735278
Here
>have organic chemistry test this morning, don't know the material at all
>decide to cram for the test by taking a bunch of adderall
>stay up all night and don't eat at all because adderall kills your appetite
>the next morning take even more adderall and even add a cup of coffee to ensure I'm fully awake
>also eat three cliff bars because, as I said before, I didn't eat at all the night before
>now, in case robots don't know, stimulants, which coffee and adderall are, really make you have to shit (look it up if you don't believe me)
>add this on to the fact that I ate energy bars, which always make me shit a lot, and you get me sitting there during the entire test desperately holding in a shit
>by the end of the test I can barely hold it, it's at the point of very slightly getting through my sphincter
>can't go to the bathroom during the test, so when it's over I run to the bathtroom, but right as I'm about to go in I get stopped by a girl in the class asking me about how I think the test went
>don't want to come off as rude, so I try to talk to her
>she won't stop talking, I can't hold it anymore and I involuntary have a large chunk come right out
>abruptly say I have to go and run into the bathroom
I don't know if she knew but holy fuck it was embarrassing
>>
>>35735451
That is the most autisic thing I have ever read
>>
>>35735451
quality thread

just say you threw up lmao its not that bad. i just realized today ive been walking around with a gaping hole in my trousers revealing my boxers and that my left nut was probably hanging out half the time.
>>
File: 1489303191359.gif (243KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1489303191359.gif
243KB, 288x288px
>>35735451
Holy fucking shit anon, that's rough.
>>
>>35735451
explain in detail how you cleaned the shit out of your pants in the school bathroom
>>
>>35735451
This is great
We need more threads like this
>>
>>35735451
shoulda just have gone to the toilet you fucking sperg
>>
Did it make a sound? Were you able to discharge undetected overall?
>>
File: 1465431780200.gif (2MB, 324x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465431780200.gif
2MB, 324x390px
>>35735451
DAMN
Well
It's not as bad as full on BRAAAAPing in front of a chick then running off with a trail of feces behind you.
Hope you get a good grade on the test champ.
>>
>>35735534
You think I don't know that? This is the definitive autist moment of my life
>>
>>35735553
One off
Todays not your day is it mate?
>>
>>35735210
it can't be true, it is a greatest bait I've ever seen.
>>
>>35735451
Thats rough but jesus fucking christ, you college students with your stimulants, energy bars and lack of sleep. And for what? Unemployment bucks for half the graduates? Paying student loans forever?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.