[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw american >tfw from 2-10 I lived in japan >tfw it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1420404408831.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420404408831.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw american
>tfw from 2-10 I lived in japan
>tfw it was the greatest time of my life and my head is densely packed full of those memories
>tfw life was like/even better than the anime I watch
>That first time going to Disney in japan
>those road trips to shrines and water fountains
>those mall trips, the small car shops, those flower shops, the zoo's, planeterium, museums
>tfw even the mundade act of walking down a quiet street feels amazing
>tfw want to re-visit the areas I lived and feel that nostalgia again
>>
>>35735028
Also
>those camping trips
>those trips to water parks
>those trips to the symphony
>tfw every person was kind and respectful
>tfw the food was amazing, even mcdonalds was better
>tfw 7/11 had amazing food and you could even rent dvd/vhs
>>
File: 1394967093064.jpg (695KB, 1191x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1394967093064.jpg
695KB, 1191x1280px
Post notalgia

come on pls

from child
>>
>>35735028
keep the dream alivee

reminiscing song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG1pRNQAByI&index=3
>>
>>35735028
Damn. That sounds really nice OP, thanks for sharing.

What area of Japan was this in?
>>
>>35735753
I lived in Fussa, comfy city. Man..

Any stories you want to share?
>>
welp, BUHaBYE
>>
is japanese raw denim a lot cheaper if you buy it in japan? im sure its probably the case that bullshit american clothes like levis are expensive there, but superior japanese denim is probably cheaper there
>>
>>35735028
Don't do it anon, the past always seems better than it actually was, if you revisit those areas you might completely ruin those happy memories.
>>
>>35735028
Why'd you live in japan? Military?
>>
>>35736812
yep, military kid
>>
>>35735028
Why did you leave,anon?
>>
I wonder what would be the logistical/legal obstacles to building a Dejima island for international weeaboos.
>>
>>35735028
can you speak or understand any japanese
>>
>>35735028
>>35735046
seems like you, OP

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318725/
>>
>>35737077
Moved away with my parents. I remember the day so clearly. The bus ride to the air port after saying bye to all my childhood friends, waiting in the airport, having some food and just walking though stores. I had a window see and I remember crying my heart out when I looked out the window and saw us leaving.

>>35737135
No, I did while there and a few years after, but I don't even remember. My mom wasi/s fluent. She learned when we first arrived to japan.
>>
>>35737167
I moved from Colombia to the U.S ( I was 8) because my parents wanted a better future for me. I miss the food, some of the people but I know my country is fucked due to corruption and Gorrila military. Be happy that Japan hasn't been fucked by Muslim refugees, self destructive political ideologys. Japan is still there don't worry lad .
>>
>>35737430
>>35737430
True, still hurts. I know you understand. I feel like I've lived the best of my life, and my only purpose in life now is just to think about how lucky I was as a child, and enjoy my memories. Even feel like crying now
>>
>>35737682
It's okay Op we will be sad together missing our country's
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.