[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we, as non whites, continue to raise our children around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_6312.jpg (154KB, 688x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6312.jpg
154KB, 688x929px
Why do we, as non whites, continue to raise our children around only white people?

Almost all minorities who grew up around only whites have some kind of complex about their own race. Talk to any non white person about how they feel about their own race and they'll either be a self hater or they'll be a supremacist to overcompensate for their insecurities.

As a negroid who grew up around nothing but mestizos, I don't have this problem. I have a healthy love for my own people and have never wished to be any other race but black.

This isn't anything against white people, it's not their fault. But for whatever reason, when we spend too much time around them, we want to be them. The men are mad because they'll never be Chad and the women are mad because they'll never be Stacy.
>>
>>35734904
I completely agree with you. If I ever have children I'd want them to be raised in Asia

To be honest I've started to really dislike minorities that are blatantly self hating and are unaware about it. A lot of Asian Americans I know are like this and aspire to have as many white friends as they can

But I have a question for you, anon, do you have racial preference?
>>
>>35735086

>self-hating

It starts with language. Most of those minorities had no choice.
>>
>>35734904

I'm a white man and I am very aware that people falsely believe that I have some 'privilege' which does not exist. They get angry at men like me for this mythical 'privilege', but then, of course, they love it that Chad actually has 'privilege' and they have no problem with Chad having it easy.
>>
>>35735086
>do you have a racial preference?

I prefer Latinas and black women. The woman in the OP is half black and half Mexican and I think she's near perfect.

This is another problem I see with minority men raised around whites. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to white women but colored men become obsessed with blonde haired, blue eyed Super Saiyan women and it's weird as fuck
>>
>>35734904
We, as in white westerners especially people who post on 4chan, are so down the rabbit whole I'm afraid the only real hope is some kind of adical miraculous intervention in our lives to pull us out of the gutter.

We all want to be dignified, self reliant, married men who are the good guys and not what we are now.

it's so simple yet it might as well be the garden of eden

I'm so angry
>>
>>35735462

That's essentially a Latin American. Unless you're an African American with Northern European admixture, you're not adding anything new to the mix.

https://youtu.be/F96v0UGq5tU
https://youtu.be/twnAwRnQVp0

Compare these Amerindian men to the women they dance with: https://youtu.be/31JAnHtv9ww You can see the women's African admixture in the contrast
>>
White people create the struggle and the culture. That's why you have Latin American music from mariachi to cuecas singing about guajiras and morenas.
>>
I feel like non whites who grew up with whites hate themselves because they feel like the "other". They feel different and left out.

Non whites who grew up with other non whites look at white people as the "other". We only see white people on TV but rarely in real life, so we don't feel the need to compare ourselves to them.
>>
>>35735667
and don't you forget it
>>
>>35735603
I don't understand your point.
>>
but if you add too much black you end up getting a Pinochet planting thousands of land mines
>>
>>35735797

because you come from a one-drop rule society
>>
>>35735824
I understand that part, I'm just not sure what that has to do with the thread or my preference in women.
>>
Pretty sure this thread qualifies as "garbage outside of /b/." See you after your vacation, OP.
>>
>>35735462
>but colored men become obsessed with blonde haired, blue eyed Super Saiyan women and it's weird as fuck
how is it weird as fuck?
back up you statement you ingoramus
>>
>>35735916
You must be one of those guys I'm talking about.

It's weird because it goes past a simple attraction and becomes obsessive. You're not attracted to blonde haired Stacy just because you think she's hot, you're attracted to blonde haired Stacy because her hair is blonde and her eyes are blue and women like her have been the standard of American beauty for decades and you think that if you win your blonde haired trophy, it'll solidify your whiteness and your place in white society.
>>
>>35735916
>>35735985
Basically, you think that Stacy's love will make you a white man.
>>
>>35734904
>Almost all minorities who grew up around only whites have some kind of complex about their own race
I don't, have you ever thought that maybe not everyone thinks like you?
>>
>>35736047
Did ya not see the word "almost"? That important implies many, but not all. Just read the experiences of minorities who had little contact with any races other than white, they end up really fucked up or at least went through a self hate phase at some point.
>>
>>35736047
Just look at all the
>*insert race* feels
threads on this board.
>>
Stop trying to talk for all non whites, you fucking egomaniac.
>>
>>35736146
>Asian masculinity power poster
>Stop trying to talk for all non whites, you fucking egomaniac.
lel
>>
>>35735985
>and becomes obsessive.
you just described every man out there when it comes to the type of women they find attractive.
useless implications you are making.
>You're not attracted to blonde haired Stacy just because you think she's hot, you're attracted to blonde haired Stacy because her hair is blonde and her eyes are blue and women like her have been the standard of American beauty for decades.
oh fuck, so attraction is a social construct now?
do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?
>you think that if you win your blonde haired trophy, it'll solidify your whiteness and your place in white society.
there is some truth to that, I won't deny it.
in all honesty an this is just me, thou I find white girls more attractive I feel more at ease with girls of my own race, and at the end of the day that is all that matters when you choosing a partner imo.
>>
>>35736146
Why are Asian women who refuse to date Asian men but love white men so prevalent in the Asian community?
>>
>>35736181
You must not see these Indian guys all over the Internet. Are you reading the part where I'm saying that there's nothing wrong with being attracted to white women?

I'm attracted to black women and Latinas but it's a preference, not an obsession.
>>
>>35736185
Most >tfw no Asian GF type Asian American men style themselves like trash. Good-looking Asian men can get it.
>>
>>35736295
>I'm attracted to black women and Latinas but it's a preference, not an obsession.
>indian guys all over the internet
so you are basing your assumptions on what you read on the internet?
>>
>>35736181
Where did I say attraction was a social construct? I'm saying, for these obsessed minorities, the only reason they want this specific type of woman is so they'll feel like a white Chad. I like Latinas because they make my dick hard, not because I'm trying my hardest to fit into Mexican society.

These men treat "hot blondes" as if they're different from any other type of woman. To them, even the idea of dating a non blonde haired, blue eyed, 90s high school movie Stacy is out of the question.
>>
>>35736421

They are different though. They are better spoken than other groups of women.
>>
>>35736377
It's not an assumption, it's a fact. What does it matter if it's on the Internet or not? There's a clear difference between a normal attraction to white women and an obsession. You even said it yourself, a lot of non white men use white women to feel whiter.
>>
>>35736445
Having blonde hair makes you better spoken?
>>
>>35736472

Natural blonde or bottle blonde?
>>
>>35736421
>Where did I say attraction was a social construct?
>women like her have been the standard of American beauty for decades.
that is exactly what you implied.
>the only reason they want this specific type of woman is so they'll feel like a white Chad
feels like you are projecting now.
>I like Latinas because they make my dick hard, not because I'm trying my hardest to fit into Mexican society.
wait so you live in mexico?
if not your analogy doesn't make sense.
>not because I'm trying my hardest to fit into Mexican society.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with assimilating, you ungrateful faggot.
>>
File: IMG_6376.jpg (175KB, 750x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6376.jpg
175KB, 750x834px
>>35736485
Whichever you prefer.
>>
>>35736528

My heart is yours to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
>>
I don't need a white gf to be more white, I just have to immerse myself in the culture. I won't become white but I'll have a better understanding of things. More than anything I want to know if I'll ever understand everything .
>>
>>35734904
because you are mentally impaired leftist who should fuck off back to pol
>>
File: IMG_6377.jpg (168KB, 745x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6377.jpg
168KB, 745x844px
>>35736515
Yeah, you're definitely one of those Super Saiyan obsessed Asian/Indian guys.

>that is exactly what you implied.
It's not a social construct for normal guys but it is for guys with a Stacy obsession.
>feels like you are projecting now.
Not at all.
>wait so you live in mexico?
I don't live in Mexico but like I said in the OP, I grew up around mostly Mexicans and barely anyone else, so basically a watered down Mexico. But my analogy does make sense ether way.
>there is absolutely nothing wrong with assimilating, you ungrateful faggot.
Assimilating means integrating into the culture, it doesn't mean an unhealthy obsession with a specific group of women.
>>
File: IMG_6378.jpg (258KB, 477x1243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6378.jpg
258KB, 477x1243px
Why are they always talking about blondes? Is this just a normal attraction?
>>
>>35736515
There's nothing wrong with assimilating but in many minorities' attempt to assimilate, they begin to hate themselves. That's why I feel it's better for minorities to assimilate from a distance. Grow up with other minorities so you know who you are and are comfortable in your own skin, then insert yourself in white society when you're an adult.
>>
>>35736767

It could be fake, just saying.
>>
>>35736800

Why even insert myself at that point? There's no bonding, it would just be for employment.
>>
File: IMG_6379.jpg (60KB, 750x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6379.jpg
60KB, 750x355px
>>35736809
It could be fake but the fact that Asian men have a reputation for Super Saiyan worship is a little telling, no?
>>
>>35736697
>It's not a social construct for normal guys but it is for guys with a Stacy obsession.
well look at that you actually think it's a social construct, just plain retarded of u.
>I don't live in Mexico but like I said in the OP, I grew up around mostly Mexicans and barely anyone else, so basically a watered down Mexico. But my analogy does make sense ether way.
no your analogy doesn't make sense because you implied that assimilating to the country you live in is some how bad.
>it doesn't mean an unhealthy obsession with a specific group of women.
why do yo keep repeating this?
again anon, don't base your assumptions on what you read on line
pretty dumb to make broad generalizations about ppl based on internet comments.
>>
>>35734904
>But for whatever reason, when we spend too much time around them, we want to be them
this is so fucking true. i'm really starting to hate the white people in my country ever since my life started turning to shit. i am jealous of them because they are so fucking attractive and tall and happy. they are so fucking innocent and happy, they've never had to worry about a goddamn thing in their lives.

i wish i had grown up in my country. there i'd be considered tall and atleast average looking. i'd also be considered more attractive as a guy because i'm a university student, because in scandinavia economic class is almost non-existent except racial class.
who cares if you grow up poor and in a corrupt society, atleast you'll have friends, girls and elderly who you have things in common with because they're your people. those kind of things are more important than living in meme europe with all its healthcare benefits and perfectly functioning societies. it's all a big fucking mirage. i can see how miserable those refugees are when i walk past them on the streets.
i'm gonna get my degree then pack my bags and move to my home country, or maybe america or canada, where people are uglier and poorer so i can have someone to look down on instead of being part of the bottom of society.
>>
>>35734904
This is mostly a Latino/Asian thing, and it's just part of their culture so raising them amongst their own wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>35736856

It's not just us but I think I can explain it the best.

Basically our hypothetical children won't have a chance living here if they're pure Asian. They'll grow up like we did, which isn't bad but they'll never fully integrate and they'll be denied a chance at a normal life. Even then they will be mixed and won't fit in, so it's just better not to have children. Relationships are a drag for most men.

It's why Asians will band together and form insular cliques, as an effort to have at least a social network.
>>
File: IMG_6381.jpg (173KB, 727x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6381.jpg
173KB, 727x887px
>>35736836
Because it's necessary to survive in white society. The "bonding" is what's ruining us. Because we're not just bonding with white prople, we're looking at them and wondering why our skin isn't white like theirs and why our eyes aren't blue like theirs and why our hair is black.
>>
>>35736932
>you actually think it's a social construct
Dumbass, please reread. I don't think it's a social construct for normal men, I think it's a social construct for men with and obsession
>implied that assimilating to the country is somehow bad
That's not what I'm saying. You're just a dumbass. I'm saying that trying to become a race that you are not and will never be is bad. I like Mexican women because I like how they look, not because I want to be Mexican. If you want a blonde haired, blue eyed Stacy and are obsessed with the idea of having one, then that's where the problem comes in. Because it's not normal attraction after a certain point, you're obviously just trying to feel white.
>>
>>35737040

I'm surviving just fine though. And a lot of Asians that grew up here have Asian American spouses like themselves because they grew up with that social network I mentioned.

If you mean "not surviving" as in not having a relationship, then yeah there's people who aren't surviving.

No I'm not wondering why my skin isn't white or why my eyes aren't blue etc., I'm wondering if I'll ever understand the language and every little nuance in it, from the spoken, the hanging unspoken, and body language, it's all part of communication.
>>
>>35736973
But what's with the blonde thing? What's wrong with a redhead? Why are Asian guys so obsessed with blondes?
>>
My eyes aren't blue, they're brown with a dark grey limbal ring.

My hair isn't blonde, it's mostly black but it's a russet color in the sun.

My skin isn't white, it's khaki colored.
>>
>>35737117
>Dumbass, please reread. I don't think it's a social construct for normal men, I think it's a social construct for men with and obsession
those are some 10/10 mental gymnastic friend
>>
>>35737182

Well, just speaking for myself, I think red hair is attractive. You'll have to ask those other guys the answer to that question.
>>
>>35737130
By "survive", I mean "survive". If you never assimilate into white culture, you'll never get a job, which is why you don't see many black guys with cornrows or dreads speaking island patois in an office. You may not be a self hater and I'm genuinely happy you're not, it literally disgusts me when I see self haters, but unfortunately, there are a lot of minorities who feel that way.
>>
>>35737233
They're not mental gymnastics. What you're doing, trying to convince me that your obsession with white women is in the least bit healthy is mental gymnastics.

A normal attraction to white women would be "Damn look at all these beautiful white girls around here. They're so slim and pretty"

What you're experiencing is the TV saying "this is the epitome of the American woman, a blonde haired, blue eyed white girl from the suburbs. Settle for nothing less" and you won't even entertain the idea of fucking even a white redhead or a white brunette. You only want your Valley Girl Stacy because all your American movies said she's the prize.

>Teen Movie #100 said Stacy is the prize, therefore, I have to figure out how to get my Indian dick in that
>>
>>35734904
Don't know what you're talking about, but I've found that people care less about race the more they're around other races growing up. I don't think its self hatred as much as apathy. Personally I grew up always having friends of different ethnicity, it just became normal being around people that look and sometimes speak differently. I didn't really fully get racism until I left high school since watching the NBA Finals with my friends from Vietnam and Yemen at Buffalo Wild Wings was a part of everyday life.
>>
>>35737241

I get it, self hate is pitiful and you loathe them for it.

I think reading about self hatred from other people triggers you. "Minorities" is a silly term, like you're talking about fractions and not people.
>>
>>35734904

Because whites basically run the western world due to a combination of things which began as early as proximity to the fertile crescent and the usefulness of east-west innovation distribution throughout history right up to modern law abiding cultures and individual families capital accumulation.

Some other categories have fallen BEHIND whites from a combination of a little white oppression, then being MORE FUCKED by "white guilt" whites who did nothing about the oppression (they could not, for it was in the past) but plenty of free shit and encouragement of the degenerate aspects that all cultures will regress into.

This is then put on a gentle simmer at gas mark resentment because said non-whiteys KNOW. they fucking KNOW they're not doing as well as whites despite whatever they espouse or anyone else espouses about BLARCK PWAHH!!! or HISPANIC PRID!!!!111 and then start tearfully searching around for a reason.

There are plenty of reasons why these groups have not done as well as whites, and the most straightforward one (and the most incorrect) is that whitey is somehow fucking you up, keeping you down, exploiting you in some unknown way; however, any group cannot actively BELIEVE its currently shitter than any other group or else it wouldn't BE a group. Every group has to believe it is, in some INHERENT WAY superior or else people cannot be made to identify with it as an actual force. Hence the black "muh brother" shit while they shoot each other in the face. Of course, cognitive dissonance comes along and informs them that, actually, their race is currently in the fucking toilet and this means there are only TWO MENTAL STATES, either subservience, or chest-slapping dominance power displays. There is no mental room left for nuance at all.

Notice that it is SHIT TIER whites who go on about "YUH! WHITE MAN MARCHES ON! BLACKS AND JEWS ARE SOMEHOW CONTRIVING TO KEEP ME DOWN. DONT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MUH CRACK HABIT"
>>
>>35737350
dude why are you such a pussy,
just admit you think attraction is a social construct FOR EVERYONE.
>>
>>35737236
And I'm sure your attraction to red hair is 100% normal. But there minority men out there who see red hair and think "Ugh! Not white enough!"
>>
>>35737363
It does trigger me. And I don't like the word either, there's just no better word for it. And I don't like POC, it sounds too SJW
>>
Well what if I hate all people? I'll let me child grow up inawoods training 24/7 to become the ultimate normie slayer
>>
>>35737391
That's not what I think though you fucking retarded, white worshipping jackass.
>>
>>35735086
>I've started to really dislike minorities that are blatantly self hating
It's hard to explain anon, it's not like we intend to hate ourselves all the time but living with a white dude, I'm reminded daily of how shit being an ugly chink is.
>>
No clue why this guy (or girl, which is more likely) is trying to shit on non-white men for being attracted to white women when non-white women prefer (even more so IMO) white men over their own race. And unlike non-white men, non-white women are much more likely to get white men because women are the selectors and most men will fuck anything (within reason)
>>
>>35737488
>It's not a social construct for normal guys but it is for guys with a Stacy obsession.
>but it is for guys with a Stacy obsession.
>BUT IT IS

how can it be a social construct for some men and not for others

retarded as fuck.
>>
The amount of threads on /r9k/ in which non white men think the only thing holding them back is their non whiteness is sickening.
>>
>>35737438

>minority men see red hair and think "not white enough."

I doubt this very much. Making fun of red heads is a white people thing.

>>35737456

At least I know what you're referring to.
>>
>>35737570
Dumbass, once again, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to white women. But when non white men are only attracted to blonde haired blue eyed women and won't settle for anything else, or an Asian/Indian woman says shit like "I don't like Asian/Indian guys" and gets her black blown out by Chad24/7 or a black or Hispanic girl looks in the mirror and notices that she's thicker than Stacy so she starts throwing her guts up to look like all the white girls she goes to school with, it's disgusting and pathetic.
>>
>>35737675

I think you're assuming we're all Elliott with the blonde thing.

Which is fine but not correct. You are selectively stereotyping in order to make complaints.
>>
File: IMG_6382.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6382.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>35737740
We're getting stuck on asians when my problem isn't just with asians, it's minorities in general.

Demi Lovato is a Latina and is built like one. Any man of color would love to bang a woman like this. Any woman of color would love to look like this.

Unfortunately, she grew up around whites, who look nothing like her. So what happened? She developed an eating disorder because she's built like Maria but wants to be Becky.

Now if she had grown up in West Dallas and not Grand Prairie, TX, this would've never been a problem, since she would've grown up seeing Maria's and Tamikas and known that there was nothing wrong with her body.
>>
>>35737870
>"Growing up in America, I never really appreciated my culture," she said. "I knew what being Hispanic was, but since I didn't look Hispanic, I always thought I was white."
>The singer says that after years of trying to conform to what "everyone thinks is beautiful," she realized that "my genetics gave me a curvy figure, and I've come to understand that in the Latina culture, that is beautiful."
If she had just grown up with people who look like her, this wouldn't even be a question.
>>
This is how fucked up some of you are. The thread was perfectly fine until I brought up Stacy worship, now you are all booty tight. There's nothing wrong with liking white women, the obsession is the problem.

Maybe I should put it in terms r9k can understand.

There's nothing wrong with your animes but when you start buying waifu body pillows, you've got a problem.
>>
File: 1450576293204.jpg (173KB, 1235x919px) Image search: [Google]
1450576293204.jpg
173KB, 1235x919px
>>35738025
i honestly think there's something wrong with you.

blonde, blue eyed women are objectively the hottest women on earth, everybody knows this. all women from south america to southern europe to east asia want to be like them, and all the men want to fuck them and make babies with them.

also you cherrypicking hot brown women and comparing them to hot blondes just masks the truth that the average blonde looks better than the average brown woman.

also i'm not self hating, i'm just telling it like it is. if you're getting so upset about this then you're the one who's self hating.
>>
>>35738190
blondes are pretty much sexually invisible to me, and I grew up around very white blonde women as my family
>>
>>35738190
They're not hot if you like big asses and big Tits. Only whites and Asians have obsessions with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And how am I cherrypicking hot brown women? I'm not comparing anyone to white girls, there's nothing wrong with white girls. You think I have some problem with white wimeb when I don't. Whatever gets your dick hard, that's cool.

if you think the average blonde woman looks better than the average brown woman, agree to disagree. I genuinely don't care. But brown men develop unhealthy obsessions with white blonde women and see them as trophies and proof of their status in white society rather than actual women.
>>
File: clint-eastwood-shut-up-gook.jpg (16KB, 296x321px) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood-shut-up-gook.jpg
16KB, 296x321px
>>35735429

Asians still have their own language and their own homogeneous countries. They choose to be self-haters.

English and Spanish are white European languages.
>>
File: justbeyourself.jpg (115KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourself.jpg
115KB, 800x504px
dear non-whites, just be yourselves lol
>>
>>35738538
Exactly. Stop trying to be something you'll never be.
>>
>just go back to Mexico

you mean the country with the most gated communities as a percentage of its population, in the world?

you mean the country with a majority non-white population that speaks a white European language?
>>
>>35738568
You realize there are places with high Mexican populations in the US, do you not? That's what I meant. Raise your children either around multiple types of people or around their own so they won't develop these weird racial insecurities and hate themselves for not being white.
>>
File: Washington_(Civ5).jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Washington_(Civ5).jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
>>35738684

>but muh liberty and freedom

only males have the oversized amygdala and can notice such things, women are susceptible to the media and are hypergamous
>>
File: 1481029362538.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481029362538.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>35738424
>But brown men develop unhealthy obsessions with white blonde women and see them as trophies and proof of their status in white society rather than actual women.
that's not true. that's just you bullshitting.
you are right that they are trophies, because a blonde and blue eyed woman will give you whiter and more beautiful children. that's a definite win for a brown/black/asian person.

you just don't want to admit that white people are more attractive than black people, so you managed to find some middle ground by saying you love latinas, like it's all just a matter of taste kek.
>>
>>35738747

capitalism loves advertising to all people so they can have more customers and make more money
>>
>>35738759
>you just don't want to admit that white people are more attractive than black people, so you managed to find some middle ground by saying you love latinas, like it's all just a matter of taste

What are you even saying you miserable reverse cuckold? It is a matter of taste, I like dark hair, dark eyes. light brown skin and curvy bodies, which are things not commonly found in blonde hair, blue eyed women.

Stop the self hate, it's pitiful.
>>
You're an example of why minorities need to be around other minorities. You're so deluded that you find it unfathomable for someone to be attracted to someone other than a blonde haired blue eyed white girl
>>
File: 1481246111781.jpg (158KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481246111781.jpg
158KB, 800x900px
>>35738871
i have ascended the self hatred. you're the one stuck in self denial. i have accepted the fact that features commonly found in the lesser races like dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, are objectively inferior to european traits like fairness of skin, colored eyes and bright, shining hair. ask any arab in the middle east, or chinaman in china, or bushman in africa and he'll tell you straight to your face that white people are more beautiful. it's just that you grew up in a white society, so of course you're insecure about it and you'll tell yourself lies like it's all about personal taste. it's not.
>>
>>35739067
I grew up in a white society but I didn't know any white people untilmy late teens, therefore I haven't been mindfucked and cucked by my own skin.
>>
I wish the races lived separately. I have no problem with any race except for blacks, but i think our country and many others would be better off living in a homogeneous society.
>>
>>35737390
Underrated post. Good analysis. Though Id like to suggest that religion and culture related to use of contraception is also a huge factor in how financially successful a group is.

>>35737870
I knew a latina who objectively was obese. They were also tall as fuck (5'11"). Ultimately they decided to go powerlifter mode and ended up looking like a bombshell.

Most girls think going on a diet will make them look like a blonde bombshell, and blame genetics when it doesnt work. Really, it's because theyre not squatting and deadlifting.
>>
File: IMG_6266.jpg (78KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6266.jpg
78KB, 1080x721px
>>35739399
Some women will NEVER look like a blonde "bombshell". Pic related, no matter how much powerlifting she does, will never have the body of a white girl and what brown people need to understand is that that's 100% fine. But people raised around only whites have a hard time understanding this and end up hating themselves and their race because they'll never be white.
>>
>>35739130
Not who you responded to

Filipino American with a white dad and immigrant mother. Brown hair and hazel eyes, but somehow Im taller (6'3") than my dad (6'0"). I know enough about genetics to recognize that its incredibly unlikely my Dad was cheated on, but I sometimes wonder if my Dad somehow managed to cheat on my Mom and swap the babies or some shit because nobody who's white can tell Im asian (fairly light skinned) and they all assumed she was a maid or nanny when I was a kid, even if she earned WAY more money than him.

I dont like filipinos. Not because of the race-hate self-loathing but because all of my relatives from my Moms side are thieves, scammers, and walking stereotypes with 2+ sets of families who get drunk and sing horrible karaoke.

Or... Maybe that's where cultural self-hatred comes from.

Maybe seeing such degenerate shit coming from a culture you expect so much from, so that you can proudly display it to others, makes you realize why whites tend to avoid minorities.

For reference Ive dated light skinned filipinas, hispanic chicks, and my Japanese girlfriend moved into my house recently.

Im a researcher and did cancer research at Stanford recently.
>>
>>35739532
Well, let's make sure we're not arguing semantics by developing a definition of "bombshell" bodytype we can agree on.

From what I understand, it refers to a specific chest-waist-hip shape and a specific ratio (high-low-high, hourglass).

With that in mind, waist size is incredibly controllable with diet and exercise. Waist size can be increased with exercise. Chest size is somewhat static but can be increased with chest-building exercises like bench.

Please be specific if Im misinterpreting your definition, and in how latinas are unable to achieve this shape.
>>
>>35739598
I'm sure that if you spent more time with Filipinos, you'd realize that the problem is your mothers' family and not Filipinos in general.
>>
The truth is, we're all better off sticking to our own kind. That doesn't mean we can't be civil, but people are different and pretending otherwise causes these kinds of problems.
>>
>>35739683
The problem is the definition of "in general". To me, that refers to the population as a whole.

To be specific, I dont include filipino-americans (who were born here) in that category.

I'm not about to go to the Philippines since there are cheaper places to go on vacation and I dont have any business going there (unless trump fucks up science funding). The question is, what does it matter if I dont have the best impression of people (statistically) living in poverty so bad they have a thriving child prostitution marker?
>>
>>35739598
if you learn to understand and accept your mother's side of the family, then the "cultural self-hatred" will start to go away. you can do this by spending time with them and talking to them.
>>
>>35739739
Without trying to come off as some kind of Political-Correctness-Police I wholeheartedly disagree.

In the world of science and business, you always go out of your way to get the very best people (in the world) for your team.

Universities are notorious for bringing in professors from overseas (mostly asia) for the hard (stem) classes. These people have H-indexes you don't see in America too often, and they play a critical role in the development of the infrastructure of the local environment.

If people dont go out of their way to help them integrate, it could mean a lot of lost opportunities.
>>
File: IMG_6383.jpg (197KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6383.jpg
197KB, 800x1200px
>>35739678
When I hear "blonde bombshell", I think a pretty, blonde white girl with big tits and probably a small-to-nonexistent ass. I don't really think of a thicker bottom half when I think of an attractive white girl.

White women are known for their skinny/slim frames, something that a lot of black or Latina women can't achieve because they tend to be bigger in certain areas
>>
>>35739767
>what does it matter
Because you irrationally hate half of who you are. Do you not think that's a little fucked up?
>>
>>35739800
I spent around a year, if you add up all the days, interacting with these people.

Mother is one of seven, and after Lolo (my grandfather / their dad) passed, they fought over the house. One of the seven was living in the house for the past 20 years, even if Lolo and most of the rest had immigrated here (mostly illegally).

They wanted to kick the brother out of this meager home and split the money 7 ways, around 10k usd.

The will was written with the brother inheriting it. They tried drumming up some fake will to kick him and his family out of his own home for only 10k.

Also one of the brothers vehemently insists we loaned him 10k. He's claimed this for the past few decades even if its complete bullshit and makes no sense (we make so much more, why would we borrow from a poor man?).

These people lead miserable lives. I sympathize. But scamming your own flesh and blood is unforgivable. Theyre too proud to ask for help, so they lie and try to cheat.
>>
>>35739850
In my personal opinion, "bombshell"s have a thicker ass - but to be specific this is an older (ww2) kind of specification.

I consider what you posted as the modern white woman.

And youre not wrong, hispanic and black women tend to have larger hips. Not too much they can do about the hipbones but they can always cut until they lose other mass.

I guess because Im currently living in a hispanic-majority county after being raised in a white-only community I dont notice any hispanic or black women trying to make their asses smaller who shouldnt.

Generally theyre just fat fucks who need to lose weight everywhere but complain about their genetics. The ones with good frames (bigassed or not) mostly complain about other shit. I also knew a black/hispanic chick who fit your description of blonde bombshell perfectly. Eating disorder when stressed, but still maintained bombshell status at a healthy bodyfat percentage (we were somewhat close). Then again, she was pretty flatchested.
>>
>>35739958
The only thing you've described that seems even slightly race-specific is the karaoke. Other than that, you've described shit that happens in families of all races.

I'm sure you know many white families but the only Filipino family you know is yours. So you're going through life only seeing (or choosing to only see) these model white families that you wish you had but the only Filipino family you're seeing is the fucked up one you come from.

It fucks up the way your brain works.

My dad's family is a lot like the way you describe your mom's. My mom's family is the complete opposite. Both of my parents are black. I got to grow up seeing two completely different black families, so I know that not all black people are like my dad's people.
>>
>>35739849
I don't disagree that working together can be beneficial, but I'm talking about the self-hatred/racism/inequality/etc. If people were all proud of who they were and lived with their own, these problems wouldn't occur.
>>
>>35739927
I hate the behavior. I had plenty of minority friends who wouldnt do stuff I consider fundamentally wrong like scamming your own blood, or doing certain drugs WITHOUT making something of themselves.

Ive been pressured for money before, sometimes harshly, but I ask for help before I scam someone I claim to love and I know trusts me unconditionally.

And isnt personal pride, to the point where lighthearted jokes or insults always result in violence, a shit-tier quality for any person?
>>
>>35740244
Your family is obviously fucked up, but why is that reflective of all Filipinos to you?
>>
>>35740125

I want to say it's a class thing, or a poverty thing, but it was a literal rich-trying-to-fuck-over-the-poor situation in my case.

Then again, Mom openly admits people from her family are crazy. Like not even the joking type, but she has this one relative that walks around with a stroller with a blanket or some shit and acts like its her child and screeches bloody murder if you touch it...

I am blessed with her wisdom, but holy fuck I hope I dont go insane.
>>
>>35740286
To be honest, I dont really think all filipinos are trash.

It wasnt a stupid ruse to try to give you an explanation behind how self-hatred works in half-breeds; All the things Ive told you are true.

For a phase of my life, I really was racist against other filipinos. But I was much younger then.

I was just presenting an explanation illustrating the mindset of individuals whom OP described.
>>
>>35737390
>then being MORE FUCKED by "white guilt" whites who did nothing about the oppression (they could not, for it was in the past) but plenty of free shit and encouragement of the degenerate aspects that all cultures will regress into.

The problem with most whites is that they stay ignorant about what their actions is when it could affect minorities. If you knew, you'll actually understand why they aren't as successful as whites. Shit that does happen in the past doesn't magically go away or doesn't have negative effects in the future. It's like dumping oil in the ocean, poor less and less each year and go like "Hey I didn't poor that much oil in the water in a long time! Stop making me feel bad!"
>>
>>35740647
>Hey, you should've gotten over slavery/segregation already! So what your people didn't have all their rights until the 60s!
>The Middle East still hasn't recovered from Genghis Khan fucking them all up but you should be able to get over slavery in 100 years!
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.