[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fail a uni exam >immediately go looking for tall buildings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1393627722769.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1393627722769.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>fail a uni exam
>immediately go looking for tall buildings around the city
>cry, cry a lot

this can't be normal. why am i such a little bitch
>>
Just do better next time. Learn from what lead you to this stage.
>>
its ok anon its only one test
>>
>>35733921
>>35733929
the fucked up thing is that i'm fully aware of this. deep down i know that it's not a big deal whatsoever. somehow it still brings forth my low self esteem, suicidal thoughts and just a general feeling of wanting to die. every time things go wrong i go through a couple of days of extreme self loathing. it just absolutely destroys me. and it's not just tests, it can be all sorts of shit. i have gotten a lot of help for this in the past, but it always comes back. there is no escape
>>
>>35734022
Why not continue getting help anon? If it was good for you, you should keep doing it.
>>
>>35734295
it was a free offer, but I don't have money for something more permanent.
>>
>>35733903
>>35734022
>>35734354
>go lift
>cut your internet consumption to like 2 hours per day
>with all the newly won free time, start practicing a hobby that doesn't involve your pc
Works better than everything some shit psychologist can tell you
>>
>>35733903
quit school if you dont want to do it m8.
>>
>>35734477
there is literally nothing to do without a computer mongoloid
>>
Because daddy wasn't there for you to teach you how to be a man. Let me guess, single mother right?
>>
>>35733903
hey anon, i'm pretty similar. i couldn't even sleep without having nightmares about my exam for the past week even though i'm on break because i kept thinking about what a piece of human trash i was for making mistakes on the test
i'm not sure how to stop it either, though :(
i think trying really hard to put it into perspective and talking it out really helps, though.
>>
>>35734477
Just a friendly reminder to NEVER listen to an anonymous poster on 4chan instead of a professional in the realm of mental health.
>>
>>35734508
I do realize you're probably being sarcastic, but just from the top of my head:
-reading
-writing
-painting/drawing
-playing an instrument
-playing pretty much any kind of sport
-woodworking or any other kind of craftsmanship
-cooking
-hiking
-putting some extra effort into your uni studies
-studying whatever field you're just interested in
And we haven't even really started with things that require you to meet other people, just to stay robot-friendly
There's countless opportunities really

>>35734545
You sound underage
If you're not (or even if you are, maybe), look this >>35734477
>>
>>35734477
that's some good advice. I was into lifting for a long time, but I can't do that at all anymore. i have ankylosing spondylitis which got a lot worse. My body is pretty fucked up unfortunately.

>>35734492
i think this is the best deal for me, though. i'm studying history (lolnojob) and i'm confident that there is nothing better out there for me, having tried a few different things before. I don't want to do it, but it is a lesser evil i guess, even though it has become unbearable.

>>35734530
actually my parents are great and they are still together. i fucked up on my own, they didn't have anything to do with it in my opinion. i could not ask for better parents.

>>35734545
im sorry you feel like that. can't really help you since im dealing with similar emotions. my way to deal with it is, as i mentioned, intense self loathing for a few days where i get nothing done, and then i'm usually ready to move forward. this happens way too frequently though and im going crazy
>>
>>35734655
Just to a friendly reminder to never really try and improve your life and instead just expect some deus ex machina to save you from your misery
lol
>>
For people saying that free college will allow everyone to get a degree, remember that there will always be morons like OP
>>
>>35734793
well, i am going to get a degree, but that's not what the thread is about. it's about feeling like shit m8, and the uni stuff is just something that sets me off.
>>
File: the future of our world.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the future of our world.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>35734793
It'll certainly have many more people that pass instead of fail, and OP hasn't done much yet.

>>35733903
You'll do better next time. This won't make a difference. You'll be ok. Just try to take better care of yourself in the future and you'll be great at what you do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.