[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Westminster attack happens and literally the only thing poeple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: al jazeera.jpg (51KB, 636x508px) Image search: [Google]
al jazeera.jpg
51KB, 636x508px
The Westminster attack happens and literally the only thing poeple have been talking about on the news none stop has been about not criticizing muslims

What the fuck has happened to society
>>
Mainstream media is in bed with the Democrats, who want a worker caste of literally inbred retards who can be paid slave wages.
>>
File: 1489688462257.jpg (233KB, 560x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489688462257.jpg
233KB, 560x650px
>>35733503
Everyone hates the English. It sucks to admit but everybody knows it.

We're being punished for doing no wrong.

This country is absolutely beyond saving at this point. We stopped being a major world power in after WW2, and we've been on a cultural decline ever since due to stupid government policies and the lackadaisical attitude of the Church of England. The Good Friday agreement (and to a lesser extent, the formation of the Scottish Parliament) was the final nail in the coffin IMHO.

It's got very little to do with Muslims, this country's been on a cultural and economic decline for decades.
>>
>>35733503
>>35733579

Come on OP, why do you make a thread then not respond when people contribute to it?
>>
I haven't watched the news in like 5 years, can someone give me a quick rundown? Is there like tons of terrorism going on still?
>>
>>35733503
It's never going to stop. Endless migration, along with small-scale terrorist attacks, will soon be the norm in the 2020s, with the occasional large-scale one. The Western population will just become used to it, it's already being normalized.
>>
>>35733579
>punished for doing no wrong
>no wrong
Listen I hate that your country is being overrun by foreign hordes but let's not pretend the English are paragons of innocence
>>
>>35733579
I don't hate the british
>>
File: 1474115117052.jpg (70KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474115117052.jpg
70KB, 933x720px
>>35734162
The good we did for the world far outweighed the bad.

Everyone does bad things.

Germany ravished Europe twice within the last hundred years, and it's reward is to become a protectorate of the United States and to be the undisputed ruler of Europe.

The UK is responsible for the emergence of great countries (Canada, Australia, New Zealand), and the British contribution to human progress in the 18th, 19th, and 20th century are undeniably huge, especially for the size of the country. But we are being punished because some of our actions hundreds of years ago were questionable (even though everyone else was doing it, and in some cases, it was for the greater good).

I agree with you that we have done some wrong, but so has everybody else, and we seem to be the only ones being punished for it.
>>
>>35733579
>doing no wrong
Right now all the Brits on twitter are crying about how Martin McGuinness was a "murderer" because of two dead kids. Meanwhile, the British army used Irish children as human shields in Northern Ireland. The 60s IRA came into existence in response to loyalist death squads who were trying to ethnically cleanse fenians out of northern Ireland. In response, you unleashed your military into our country. Your military massacred civilians and aided the loyalist death squads in their assassinations of civil rights lawyers and protest leaders.

And to top it all off, you Brits don't even know this history of Northern Ireland. Instead you parrot the "sectarian" narrative and pretend the IRA started the war.

BRITS OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3S7wTHLKig

(Also the number of Brits on /r9k/ proves how pathetic you are as a people, I'm here to troll usually)
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 657x527px
>>35734162
Not the anon you're replying to but I don't think it really makes sense to take about British colonial rule anymore. I get that historically it has shaped the way certain things are today, but the people alive today who are British had nothing to do with what happened previously in history. It's the same thing when blacks in America talk about muh slavery and how whites need to give everything to them and immigrants to make up for it. It's a fucking joke because the majority of current white people had nothing to do with any of it.
>>
>>35734195
Thanks but I'm afraid you're the minority

And I don't mean hate as in "we're having a football match so it's friendly hate", I mean genuine hate. The French hate us, so do the Irish, the Scots, the Germans, the Americans (even though they won't admit it).

It's fucking soul destroying to see people picking your country apart like vultures on a corpse, while your politicians, national church, and head of state do nothing about it.
>>
>>35733579
>We're punished for doing no wrong.

Not only do the British overthrow democracies, engineer famine, massacre civilians, oppress indigenous peoples around the world, support terrorist groups and exploit poorer nations, but to top it all off THEY PRETEND IT ALL NEVER HAPPENED. They even pretend that "that was all in the past" if challenged on it, despite their current activities in Yemen and many other nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4mzS-ZKsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsEiBCgtqKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rUh2spA9OE

BRITS OUT
>>
>>35734262

>the people alive today who are British had nothing to do with what happened previously...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4mzS-ZKsU

The British continued massacring innocent civilians in Northern Ireland well into the 90s. Now look at what they are doing in Yemen, engineering famine and aiding the Saudis in their genocide. Look at how they destroyed Syria with the US. Get fucked you British cunt. Your nation deserves every attack it gets.
>>
>>35733579
>We're being punished for doing no wrong.
This has to be bait.
>>
Maybe you should stop bombing their countries then letting leftists mass import the displaced?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.