[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is a pro-breeding, pro-straight masculinity and femininity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: 56c.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
56c.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
r9k is a pro-breeding, pro-straight masculinity and femininity board. We embody all the hetero-normative values and frown upon FAGGOTS.

Take your sissy-boy, trap, gaybo hell-fire garbage to LGBT, you queers. The true Robot is a God-fearing, moral person who seeks to engage with women and women only.
>>
im so tired of seeing you disgusting trannies everywhere here
>>
are you sure that's not /pol/?
>>
>>35733438
Absolutely.

MAKE R9K GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>35733449

Nope, r9k used to have some sense of communal common good and decency. This hom0-shit has led to a spiral in dgeneracy.
>>
>true robot
>seeking to engage with roasties
fags aren't robots, but neither are you
>>
>>35733474

Just because I seek to engage with roasties doesn't mean I actually do. I am through and through a robot in every manner: disposition and speech. The difference is that I get bored and actually try to talk to girls every now and then despite not being some Chad.. and sometimes it goes well.
>>
File: 1488643034279.jpg (91KB, 777x738px) Image search: [Google]
1488643034279.jpg
91KB, 777x738px
check out these true robots

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/r9k/
>>
>>35733500
>The difference is that I get bored and actually try to talk to girls every now and then despite not being some Chad.. and sometimes it goes well.
This precludes you from being a robot, you're plainly a normalfag.
>>
>>35733530
>precludes

No, it doesn't you faggot. I'm 100% more of a robot than most of you dishonest normal-fags. I'm so much more depressed and autistic than your average robot that I need a new classification term that goes beyond the despair of "robot."
>>
File: 67c.jpg (65KB, 680x754px) Image search: [Google]
67c.jpg
65KB, 680x754px
>>35733424
Too many degenerates thinking their blasphemous cross dressing threads and homosexual themes are acceptable.
>>
>>35733576

Yes, we need a cleansing in here. Ban everybody who creates and posts on those homolust threads where the degenerates egg each other on to steal their straights friends' underwear and jack off the smells.. ugh.. To the electric chair with these sick pervs.
>>
File: Images-2.jpg (10KB, 165x306px) Image search: [Google]
Images-2.jpg
10KB, 165x306px
>>35733565
Boo fucking who. You're so fucking depressed yet you can talk to women? What would a robot be in your opinion? Explain it in 3-5 sentences.
>>
File: 1489963540373.png (313KB, 470x538px) Image search: [Google]
1489963540373.png
313KB, 470x538px
>>35733565
>normal-fags
>-
You failed the basic shibboleth, oy vey.
>>
I'm no /pol/tard but even I can agree that traps posters are easily the worst thing on 4chan right now.
>>
>>35733619

Because being depressed precludes someone from being able to talk to people? Hey, guess what, homofag.. if you have a mouth and a voice then you can talk to anyone. You think I go out and woo women or some shit? No, I go out and I talk to people about the Holocaust and how Eugenics is the future. I go out and make people extremely uncomfortable, but I don't give a fuck because staying inside all day while extremely depressed will only make it worse.

A robot is someone who has HETEROSEXUAL desires but suppresses them.... or it can be an asexual.. and has depression/autism/zero friends but still finds a way to go on living. Suicides aren't robots, that shit is for weak, fragile minds.
>>
File: 1490244294694m.jpg (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490244294694m.jpg
137KB, 1024x1024px
>>35733615
It's psychological warfare I believe. Anon, we are the last stand against mainstream society. Everywhere I look I see awful and heretical things, I know you do to. Children being told having a penis or vagina doesn't determine what they are? Men kissing men on tv? Transsexual bathrooms? Society is morally bankrupt. The devil is inside so many people. I imagine these are the end times.
>>
>>35733470
>le degeneracy meme
Probably the most overused buzzword on 4chan next to cuck
>>
Plot twist-op is also the tranny poster
>>
>>35733705

Nope, never have and never will. I don't care what kind of twisted rationalization you have to squeeze and bend to justify jacking off to men.. but it is and always will remain gay.
>>
>>35733701
What's wrong degenerate? Would you prefer another word to describe you?
>>
File: 1488839961902.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488839961902.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>35733470
>common good and decency and /r9k/ in the same sentence
come on man you know that is not true.

>degeneracy.

that word is a lingo from /pol/
a board that is mostly white knights.
that also openly hate robots
>>
>take your (gay shit) to /LGBT/
and once again, OP doesn't seem to know what a blueboard is
>>
>>35733424
>Take your sissy-boy, trap, gaybo hell-fire garbage to LGBT, you queers.

/lgbt/ is a work-safe board. /b/ and /r9k/ are the only de facto boards for trap posting since there isn't a board topic.

Sorry, Anon, but that's how topic-less boards work. When this trap craze wears itself out, expect /r9k/ to get usurped by some other phenomenon that you probably won't like.
>>
File: case and point..png (324KB, 738x491px) Image search: [Google]
case and point..png
324KB, 738x491px
>>35733565
i expected nothing and i'm still let down. "true" robot
>>
>>35733701
Degenerate is such a great word, I hate how /pol/ has run it into the ground
>>
Don't stare into the abyss that is r9k, even if you believe that your intentions for doing so is good.

Save yourself, we can only save ourselves.
>>
File: 1479364234944.jpg (38KB, 465x311px) Image search: [Google]
1479364234944.jpg
38KB, 465x311px
>>35733424
good post OP

electrocute the poopshoot
>>
>>35733424
>pro-breeding
you need a partner to breed.

>pro-straight
you have never touched a vagina, how do you know you're straight?

>calling people faggots and queers
>moral

R I G H T
>>
>>35733424
We're lonely, angry virgins and NEETs who have isolated from society either because of mental illness or pure spite. Why the fuck would we be "pro-breeding" and "pro-masculinity?" Breeding sounds like the ultimate pain in the ass, forcing me to do shit instead of lay around all day, and masculinity is the construct that stigmatized everyone that didn't fit its mold. And if you still want to engage with roasties after browsing all the redpills on here then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm glad you added "God-fearing" so we can tell you're trolling lmao
>>
>>35733424
>moralfags are robots now
Fuck off, you're just as bad as normies.
>>
>>35733424
Hahahahahaha how pathetic can you get? Your belief system is backed so deep into the corner you have to come for us? The fucking women-hating shut ins?
>>
File: 1488465937372.gif (341KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488465937372.gif
341KB, 480x270px
>>35733424
>r9k is a pro-breeding

Why would I endorse breeding when my offspring would end up with the same trashy genetics that put me in the /r9k/ hole in the first place?

Fuck off Nazicuck. 4chan is for anime loving weirdos. I'd rather see a thousand gay threads with anime avatarfagging than a single, unfunny /pol/ meme on my website. Go back to r/TheDonald.
>>
>>35733424
god doesn't have a gender. god is lgbt by that definition.
>>
>>35733424
4Chan was never pro breeding unless it's for an impregnation fetish. If you think otherwise you came from the Donald. Even pol was pro Shemales until 2015. To be fair putting a dick in a big fat shemale ass is the most patrician thing ever
>>
>>35734057
animefags need to reclaim 4chan tbqh
>>
>>35734061

God isn't human you dingbat. Nice argument, trying to rationalize God to your debased fetishes.
>>
>>35734106
God isn't human you dingbat. Nice argument, trying to rationalize God to your relative morals.
>>
File: gyrate.gif (1MB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
gyrate.gif
1MB, 379x379px
thoughts on this hynie?
>>
>>35734106
We are made in his image, dumb shit.
>>
>>35733424
why not just filter the trapfags and fembot threads or even better we all migrate to 8cha n
>>
>>35734106
>debased
>fetishes

All sexuality is degenerate. The only truly virtuous path is to collect your own semen in a container, freeze it for any potential future child rearing, and physically castrate yourself to avoid the sinful temptations of pleasure. Many monks and other holy men have done this in the past.
>>
>>35734061
holy shit
>god literally identifies as a genderless asexual
checkmate christcucks >:^)))
>>
>>35734057

> implying a support a conman, Israel-enamored retard like Trump..

Trump is as degenerate as they come, just as much as you guys. Marrying three different women and not even loving or caring about the one he's currently married to. Swindling hard-working people on every project he's done.. born with a silver spoon.. Yeah, nice try buddy.

You endorse breeding because that's the ultimate end of your existence you lazy NEET. Getting shit genetics is more fun because then it's like you're playing the game of life on HARDMODE and when you do succeed it feels so much better.

> shit genetics

That's why you breed with someone who has good genetics, a tall, attractive woman. First, though you need to get yourself in shape if you're just as much of a hopeless neckbeard as you sound. Just because Chads get it easy doesn't mean you retreat into your room, dumbfuck.
>>
>>35734156
You can't prove me wrong.
plus I know god personally.
>>
>>35734159
What do you call this pill brother?
>>
>>35734165

Men have penises and woman have vaginas for a reason. Procreation, the continuation of the human race.

If God has wanted men to consummate their love he wouldn't have created things as such.
>>
File: yeah more true robots.png (902KB, 1366x3319px) Image search: [Google]
yeah more true robots.png
902KB, 1366x3319px
>>35733500
but thats what normalfags do. they engage with rosties

there are people here who never holded a conversation with a female
and some extreme cases of schizoid people that don't talk to people and live isolated.

and you are the kind of people that will laugh at them, beat them or push to suicide.
but when you guys are here you are suddenly robots?

pic related is "true" robots talking about us outside of /r9k/
>>
>>35734176

This the Apoca-Pill... because it prevents the apocalypse that will follow after full-blown degenracy consumes our society.
>>
>>35734194
Dude be fruitful and mutliply. Don't think about the consequences, just do it because a 2800ish year old book tells you to!

Both genetic determinism and religion are for brainwashed sheep.
>>
>>35734194
God tried to kill us all, remember? He's so-so on procreation. He gave us the ability to do so but he also gave us the ability to love and free will. He prioritizes love over procreation.
>>
>>35734223
Heavy stuff.... so when are we gonna start killing the jews and mudslimes who rape our women and force them to fuck niggers?
>>
>>35734232

Being this delusional. I'm not telling people to breed willy-nilly.. obviously you guys need to get your shit together first by completely severing anime from your lives... and instead devoting that time to studying Nicomecean ethics and political philosophy and spiritual redemption... the latter will be the most difficult since your spirits have turned to tar from all the homofaggery...

Even if you aren't religious.. you do it because it's the bedrock of biological order in the universe.
>>
>>35734276
The demiurge will feed on all our souls in the end. We're trapped in a cycle of death and rebirth, until the Demiurge decides to eat us.
All this spiritual bullshit you're peddling won't stop the impending doom. Might as well just act on whatever desires you have before the end.
>>
>>35734276
>biological order

not that guy, but i'm the one who knows god literally in a human way.
he isn't into people who are pretentious. you're not going to hell for it, but he thinks its wack.
>>
>>35734261

Nobody forces women to fuck niggers. Come on, I'm slinging out Apoca-Pills, not delusional /pol/-pills. The truth of the matter is that the mudslimes and jews must be forcibly converted .. mudslimes will be forced to step on the image of Mohammoud.. Blacks will be indoctrinated to believe in traditional values and drugs will be expurgated from the face of the earth.
>>
>>35734276
I read the Confessions... It has fun as an insight into the late Roman Empire... but that whole spirtuality stuff was just mental gymnastics that would've been dismissed as crazy if someone didn't tell you "dude this guy's a saint"... I've received deeper emotional and intellectual stimulation from anime...
Biological order of the universe... I've read Lovecraft, applying human emotions to a vast, unknowable and unfeeling universe is childish...
>>
>>35734345

> Lovecraft

Thinking a horror fiction conceit like Lovecraft's universe is in any way applicable to our real world.. lol. This is what I'm talking about, put down the anime and don't look for spiritual enlightenment in 20th century dimerag horror stories.
>>
>>35734303
You might as well make them step on a picture of a picture of Jabba the Hut, there are no actual representations of Muhammad in kosher Islam... the gesture is meaningless... your problem is that you think everyone could and should confirm to your narrow minded world view.

>>35734381
Lovecraft's fiction are representation of his highly developed philosophical views... you'll never come close to the insight into the "nature" of the cosmos he put forward in early masterpieces like the colour out of space... in that there are no rules of nature that can apply to the whole of the universe.
>>
File: submit.jpg (140KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
submit.jpg
140KB, 1500x1000px
This is the idea, gents.
>>
>>35734452
>there are no actual representations of Muhammad in kosher Islam
Not true. Historically he has been depicted. I believe the original main rule was not to depict any living creatures in a religious context, as in in the mosque for example (so often mosques would depict natural scenes, but without any animals).
Obviously it varies depending on sects. I think Shia are more open about it.
>>
>>35734471
>Historically he has been depicted.
True, but that doesn't mean that they conceive Muhammad as the man depicted in those sources. Just because we have things like the Black Madonnas doesn't mean Christians see Mary as a black woman.
>>
>>35734469
thats disgusting, faggot lover
>>
File: 1490197932940.jpg (89KB, 367x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490197932940.jpg
89KB, 367x401px
>>35733789
>>35733800

they like it when they can talk about politics without being banned

but they don't like it when everyone else can talk about things that are too degenerate for them.
you can even see retards on /qa/ requesting that this place turn into a blue board
that way they can talk shit with no repercussions.

also remember /pol/ don't leak to other boards
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112505422

thats a myth.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.