[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, i'm the former CIA agent who injected Michael Jackson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: michaels jacking.jpg (45KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
michaels jacking.jpg
45KB, 1000x576px
In the original timeline Michael Jackson became President and brought great prosperity to the poor and middle class of America, ended war, and dismantled the CIA.

Before I left the CIA there was some hush hush talk about 'using Beyonce's twins'. Take that however you will but, all I can advise is be weary of any news about them, especially once they've been birthed.
>>
How did him having vitligo throw him off so much?
>>
File: mj.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>35733230
He looked "creepy" which meant the public fell easier for scandals we & my superiors manufactured about him. Believe me, it's not like we didn't try scandals in the original timeline but, in OT 1993 Michael still pretty much looked like pic related. Literally NO ONE would buy into that Michael being a kiddy diddler.
>>
>>35733402

Well I don't believe you, but MJ was someone who was too woke and wealthy for his own good, which explains why the media was so against him.
>>
>>35733175
I believe you. I was still hoping MJ would come back from hiding (it's theorized he never died) during the election and face off against Trump personally, and win. Maybe that wasn't his ambition after all.
>>
>>35733175
>schizo here, AMA

interesting thought, MJ as president.
>>
>>35733402
He honestly looks like he's wearing heavy makeup in his early photos, basically blackface.

I don't see what's so strange about him having a skin condition.
>>
>>35733175
>>35734141
>>35734363
makes sense, every President for the past 37 years was a smooth criminal
>>
>>35733175
Did you know Bill Wilson?
>>
>tfw no posts from OP in 3 hours
OP, are you ok?
are you ok, OP?
>>
it's sad everyone moonwalked out of here, these tales of the CIA's smooth criminals and their bad exploits would make a great thriller. might even find the man in the mirrror
>>
File: w.png (238KB, 491x580px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
238KB, 491x580px
Can I go to this original timeline?
>>
>THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US

what did MJ mean by this?
>>
>>35736119
Think about it,

(((They))) Don't Really Care About Us
>>
>>35736191
ain't no one gonna save us from the beast about to strike
>>
>>35736119
If Roosevelt was living, HE* wouldn't let this be

*MJ was referring to Adolf Hitler
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.