[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of the beta male in this word? >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: AZZBEHO.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
AZZBEHO.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
What is the purpose of the beta male in this word?

>they are unable to breed
>they are unable to socialize
>they are physically weak and undesirable
>they are unable to be productive
>they are obsessed with things that are a waste of time

Beta females at least still have some sort of value despite being at the bottom of the gene pool, because of the fertility clock they get really desperate and go into far lengths in finding a partner. Unwanted men on the other hand don't do anything because they know they are not in demand and so they are stuck in self loathing.
>>
>>35732845
Before the welfare state, they just got wageslave jobs or died. They made up a significant portion of the workforce. Now they either get wageslave jobs or go NEET and suck up resources
>>
They make good cucks, or cocksleeves in a pinch
>>
>>35732845
Do you think God wanted this??
>>
>>35732885
maybe if he actually existed
>>
to be a slave to the system obviously
>>
>>35732845
> what is the purpose of the beta male?

What if the beta has evolved to cull humanity? Now that there's no danger from animals and such, a new predator must arise... Mass murderers. This is their evolutionary role now. Evolution is still at work, and it's trying to cleanse the earth.
>>
>>35732845
wage slaves don't grow on trees. Gotta get cucks from somewhere.
>>
>>35732845
Experiments.

The Y chromosome evolves faster than the X, which means men have a wider variety of changes. If these changes are good he gets to reproduce if they're not then he's fucked.
>>
>>35733356
I agree with this, betas are in their element when channeling their psychopathic hatred against those who wronged them in life.

But who will lead our uprising?
>>
File: 1330293035057.jpg (107KB, 662x786px) Image search: [Google]
1330293035057.jpg
107KB, 662x786px
To purge normie scum and bring about the end of the world.
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (84KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
84KB, 393x325px
>lesbian at McJob is stronger than I am
How do I kill myself?
>>
To support and worship crazy fembots like myself
>>
>>35732861
No. Before the welfare state they got wives. Now you have a bunch of single women, all with chad's baby, living of the waveslave beta's dollar.
>>
Even betas breed eventually.
Most do socialize, just in an unsatisfaying way (for them).
Most people are.
You produce pity and mockery. You exist so that people can feel better about themselves.
Most things are a waste of time.
>>
>>35733859
That doesn't refute my point at all. They were still beta-male wageslaves; they were just beta-male wageslaves with a greater opportunity to produce more beta-male wageslaves
>>
>>35733905
You implied it given what OP was about and the fact that you omitted the BIG difference between now and then.

So what is your point? Most people worked and now most people work? How enlightening.
>>
>>35733944
I guess I worded my second post incorrectly. The main differences between the betas of yesteryear and the betas of today
>There are less jobs available to skill-less betas in post-industrial America
>A significant proportion of betas are now NEETs instead of wagies, because they can do it without dying (you ignored this part)
>Betas are much less likely to breed
Better?
>>
>>35732845
look at napoleon and hitler

the answer is that they kill people
>>
>>35734010
>>A significant proportion of betas are now NEETs instead of wagies, because they can do it without dying (you ignored this part)

I'm not even sure this is true. There has been a significant INCREASE, maybe. But to say that the number itself is significant compared to those who are working, is not supported at all.

Otherwise yes, I agree.
>>
They use their brain power to advance society in exchange for sex and progeny. However, following the sexual revolution, this is no longer the case.

Once the singularity happens, the beta male will be made worthless and they will all die alone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.