[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you're in love with the pretty girl you see every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 14809808745580[1].jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
14809808745580[1].jpg
64KB, 800x600px
Tfw you're in love with the pretty girl you see every day on the bus on you way to work

What do I do? Should I talk to her? She's a 8/10 I'm a 6/10 at the best. I'm also autistic kissless virgin. What do I say to her after "hi"?
>>
yes just talk to her
you are going to die one day anyway
might as well get as much pussy as you can
>>
>>35732753
Don't say shit from a movie or anything. Just talk normally, as in socially normal.
>>
>>35732817
What do I say to her? I don't know how to talk with people. My life is boring, there's nothing interesting to share with.
>>
>>35732859

well if you always have that mindset, you'll never get ahead in life. Just go with the flow, and have fun with it.
>>
Try talking to her, just don't get your hopes up. Things might go your way, but they also might not, make sure you can take the rejection.
>>
>>35732859
tell her you see her everyday on the bus and ask where she is going/what she is doing. ask follow up questions, be interested in what she is doing. Alternatively, tell her what you are doing. Just make sure you re not giving her a boring lecture.
>>
File: tomoyatears.jpg (23KB, 538x404px) Image search: [Google]
tomoyatears.jpg
23KB, 538x404px
>>35732753
>tfw i never fall in love.
>>
>>35732847
>Just talk normally, as in socially normal.
>Just go with the flow, and have fun with it.
>just beee urself XD
>>
>>35732753
For the love of all that's dear to you, don't talk to her.
People need to stop encouraging others to approach strangers in public, it's a stupid meme that needs to die.
>>
>>35733690
>It doesn't work for me because I'm an autistic sperg
>SO IT CAN'T WORK FOR ANYONE ELSE EITHER!!!!
I've been approached while working and even met one of my girlfriends as I was doing groceries. She was putting some shit in her bag while I was being scanned through. Started speaking to her. Got her number and went from there.
>>
>>35732753
"Hi, what's your name."
fucking original
>>
>>35733716
I've been approached in public before and it's fucking transparent and creepy. it doesn't have anything to do with looks, both guys who approached me were decent looking and gave off a strong normie-vibe, but i still felt uncomfortable bc they were fucking strangers.
And yeah, this might work for some people (normies), but I highly doubt it would work with someone who has poor social skills. That would just make things more awkward for both sides.
>>
>>35734097
>highly doubt it would work with someone who has poor social skill
That's the point. Normal people have good social skills. Thus it works on normal people if you're good looking. Your problem is you're an autistic shut-in. Hence you get awkward.

Oh, and don't tell people to stop doing things just because it makes you personally uncomfortable, you self centred cunt.
>>
>>35733690
Actually, its perfect for a robot. None of you have friends to meet girls through so it is the only way to meet one.

Just keep in mind that if you don't talk to her you'll never know what could have been and if you do get rejected then that's just another woman who doesn't want you, not much has changed.
>>
>>35734143
I meant if the person approaching was a normie, not the other way around

>Thus it works on normal people if you're good looking
No. This is the main trap robots fall into, they think that it's enough to just be decent looking, and so when they get rejected they start blaming it on their looks and falling deeper into the never-ending cycle of self-pity, not realizing there could be other factors in play (like the other person not wanting to be approached, or, idk, their personality).
>>
>>35734476
As I said

>Normal people have good social skills
Learn to read.
>>
Coming from a femanon, just leave her alone. She's probably already annoyed having to go to some wagecuck job or on her way to take some pointless classes, I'm sure she doesn't want her day made worse by some annoying loser who wants to project all his maniac pixie dream girl fantasies on her.
>>
>>35732753
Do it so you realize how fucking stupid it is and never do it again.
>>
>>35734476
Fuck off, roastie.
People begin friendships, relationships, business partnerships etc etc all the fucking time from a chance meeting/conversation with a stranger in public.
Nobody fucking cares that two guys approached you and you didn't like it. "Transparent and creepy"? What the fuck does that even mean? Yes, they were approaching you because they wanted to stick their penis in you. People have sex. Often with people they've just met! Wow, crazy huh, and it would almost never happen if men didn't approach you useless passive cunts.
>>
>>35734622
Fuck off roastie. Stop trying to get more attention than you already have.
>>
>>35734537
>And yeah, this might work for some people (normies), but I highly doubt it would work with someone who has poor social skills
meaning
>if normies approach, it might work, if robots approach, probably not, regardless of the aproachee being normie or not
>>
>>35734675
>People begin friendships, relationships, business partnerships etc etc all the fucking time from a chance meeting/conversation with a stranger in public.
From my experience, people usually begin friendships by going to the same class/school, being neighbours, meeting friends of friends, being in the same environment on the internet etc. not by walking up to someone and being like 'hey, wanna be friends?"
Imagine how fucked up it would be if you were sitting in a bus, listening to music on your cell-phone, when suddenly a presumably straight guy you've never seen before approaches you and tells you how he noticed you like the same bands as him and asked you to exchange numbers bc he thinks there's a potential for friendship between you two. Kinda weird, right? That's the equivalent of approaching a girl in public.
The same rules that apply to friendships should be applied to relationships. But if you really just want casual sex, it's probably best to go with tinder or some other dqting app where both people are on the same side.
>>
>>35735065
Shut the fuck up you autistic cunt. You've already been told that you're the exception. Because you're an awkward autist. Stop trying to speak for every slut that every guy has fucked after meeting her in public.
>>
There was this blind cute girl that was on my bus ride after work.

She was ridiculously shy and it was her first time going out on her own. It was mostly cute because I have never seen so many people act nice to someone as they were towards her. Everyone, every age, sex, or social standing no matter what would be nice to at least one person in the world.
>>
>>35736207
This should really trigger some introspection inside you anon.

>She's blind
>Likely due to no fault of her own
>Everyone is nice and supportive

>You
>????
>????
>People are mean to you and treat you as an outcast
What is it about your situation that differs from hers that makes your outcome different? Hmmmm.........
>>
>>35732753
>What do I do? Should I talk to her?
I mean if you have the balls sure go for it.
but you might just creep her out, so plan accordingly
>>
>>35736644
Anon I didn't say anything about people being mean or treating me like an outcast...

I was saying how cute it was that no matter who it was this girl brought out the best in them.

But I guess... you are being mean to me now so...
>>
>>35737186
I'm sorry anon. Now I feel bad.
>>
File: be_patient_autism_tshirt.jpg (19KB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
be_patient_autism_tshirt.jpg
19KB, 233x280px
>>35732859
say, "what be-ist thy name, my fair semem demon? thy dainty bosom dost jingle muh jangles, and mine throbbing phallus hath ascended towards the firmaments of yore!"

she'll put out on impact if you say it with enough composure and confidence.
>>
another ksenia thread?
>>
>>35732753
If you fuck it up you're still going to have to see her every day on the bus.
>>
>>35738133
god she's such a babe. she's pretty much perfect imo. aside from those ear lobe-stretching mechanisms, she's ideal.
>>
>>35738553
She looks like she shoots heroin
>>
>>35739242
whats wrong with heroin
>>
>>35733716
God I hate Chads
Original
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.