[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wait for it to be nice outside to do magic mushrooms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490148165559.jpg (45KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1490148165559.jpg
45KB, 600x776px
Should I wait for it to be nice outside to do magic mushrooms on a train track or should I do them in the chilly weather?
>>
Do it while it's nice out and explore the woods or something. Make sure someone else is there with you
>>
From the safety and comfort of your own home. And like >>35732825 said you should probably have someone with you.
>>
>>35732636
Train track for sure
>>
>>35733083
>have someone with you
What the other person is for?
>>
>>35733166
If you have a bad trip you're not going to want to be by yourself. I've never done mushrooms but know a couple of people that have. You aren't supposed to take mushrooms in a bad state of mind or the chance of you having a bad trip increases. You want to be outside in nice weather, you don't want to be inside glued to your computer screen.

You can do whatever you want though I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Just words of caution
>>
File: Just think of the memes, Pepe.jpg (135KB, 540x687px) Image search: [Google]
Just think of the memes, Pepe.jpg
135KB, 540x687px
>>35733166
To tell you about the rabbits.
>>
>>35733083
yeah you might freak out if you do it outside the firat time. read about how to avood bad trips. seriously.
>>
>>35733229
>If you have a bad trip you're not going to want to be by yourself
But you might perceive than person as a monster.
>>
>>35733155
Did you ever do shrooms or anot her psychedelic on train tracks? Never did it before but thought it'd be fun. Did shrooms a handful of time and also did a shit ton of acid
>>
>>35732825
I've done various psychedelics and every time I've done them alone, I think I'll be fine. Sure a few times were pretty scary but I always got over it, plus people look really fucking alien-like on psychs anyway and I don't really like being around anyone when I'm tripping.
>>
>>35733613
I haven't tripped on the tracks, but it sounds fun. I don't trip shrooms very often though.
>>
>>35733714
Yeah, hopefully everything goes well and there aren't any cops or anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.