[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this true love? What happened to the guy? Did he survive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9999.jpg (183KB, 980x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9999.jpg
183KB, 980x625px
Was this true love?

What happened to the guy? Did he survive?

>tfw you will never have a gf like this
>>
>>35732243
No annot, it is called cpr and resuscitation.
>>
>>35732463
>implying she would try to save him if he wasn't Chad
>>
>ywn die
Feels bad man
>>
>>35732463
>Performing CPR
>On someone who is clearly conscious and moving
Nigga...
>>
>>35732463
>cpr and resuscitation

His hand's up, m80.
>>
>>35732677
She's also cradling his head with her legs. She is in the wrong position to perform CPR
>>
>>35732243
Only two people died. A police officer and a woman. The guy survived.
>>
It really hurts to know that I could die and nobody would care.
>>
File: lovetrumphate.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
lovetrumphate.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>35732794
>having a gf saved his life
>>
>>35733014
I'd care anon. Even though you'd probably hate me.

>>35733039
Yeah, a good girlfriend/wife is like that sometimes.
>>
>>35732677
Random side-note: Having your hands up doesn't always mean you're doing good. Eg. if you knock the back of your head too hard and have a seizure on the ground, the body often puts its arms out during this.
Surprisingly though, it isn't the knock to the head that is most lethal, but instead the swallowing of your own tongue (fuck ever having that happen).
>>
>>35733146
His legs are bent. His toes aren't curled. His other arm is resting across his stomach. It's most likely he's reaching up to touch her and hold her close
>>
>>35732243
lol wht is this shit who cares thi nigga got some bitch on his face i dont know what the fuck this pciture is but who fcakn cares love isnt reall deidnt your momma dttell you this shit fuck ss ake
>>
>>35733267
lmfao stop pretending to be a coon on 4chan, anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.