[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst things you done? I'm not ugly, I just get intimidated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_19696-index(5)2020080742.jpg (12KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19696-index(5)2020080742.jpg
12KB, 300x224px
Worst things you done?
I'm not ugly, I just get intimidated by attractive females

Yesterday I hooked up with a girl off pof, she was ugly as sin, thank god I didn't lose my actual virginity but I made her give me a hand job

The Bitch had Fucked up hair like the exorcist she showed me her pussy and it had yeast

Her mouth was so dirty I couldn't let her suck me
She was fat and her ass was as flat as a table

After I came I immediately left
I turned around and the Bitch
Was having paranoid delusions, asking me if I was "David" I looked at her and told her I gotta go but she kept following me
This is public too , and she started crying

I felt so bad I went this low
I walked passed a bus stop and told her to wait for the bus
She sat down at the bus stop
And starred at me for ever
I have night meres that night I wish I never came into contact with her

Took a shower & still feel dirty as fuck
>>
>>35732111
ew normie
>>
>>35732111
You dumb faggot. You're supposed to get with average girls for practice, not literal bottom of the barrel tier beasts. Unless, of course, you too are extremely ugly and in bad shape.
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>35732111
Had a right hearty kek at your tale mate. You've reached depths of degeneracy that I never will you brace soul
>>
>The Bitch had Fucked up hair like the exorcist she showed me her pussy and it had yeast

sounds like the perfect girl anon
>>
>>35732126
>>35732161
This
I literally can pull a 5-7/10 chick with ease I just have a mental block, if I like a girl enough I can't talk to her
Mental block / irrational anxiety around them

I can only feel comfy around ugly beasts this is why I did it

But I'm having suicidal thoughts and so much regret

Help!

The girl I met was below even a 0, she was -5 cause how bad her personality was even tho I spent no more then 30 mins with her

She kept saying "I hear the planes"
Or "did you hear that" while she was stroking me

25 mins in, I took her hand off my dick cause she was so bad at even doing that I had to finish off and leave

The way she drank my fun was so disgusting I nearly died , she actually ate it like it was food
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.