[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people hide their love for thicc girls? you hear it online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1486994108920.jpg (272KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486994108920.jpg
272KB, 1080x1080px
why do people hide their love for thicc girls? you hear it online but i never see it online other than black and hispanic men
>>
>>35731794
Because to us "thicc" means
>a nice plump ass
>some juicy thighs
>good breast size

That is it.

To women "thicc" seems to mean
>I'm fat but don't consider myself fat

There is a disconnect between the two concepts.

Guys who are into thicc aren't into chubby. That is where most girls get it wrong.
>>
>>35731794
fuck off, leftisf cuck
>>
File: 1489383889867.jpg (95KB, 729x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1489383889867.jpg
95KB, 729x1096px
>>35731794
I don't know. Thicc girls and BBWs are god tier.
>>
Because White men are intelligent enough to know that they'll just end up becoming obese.
>>
>>35731901
>started dating gf 6 months ago
>chubby at the beginning, almost 200lbs and short. but huge ass and really nice hips. pear shaped
>fast forward to now
>she stays over all the time
>eats less because I'm not a pig
>fuck all the time
>she's lost at least 30lbs
>now thicc instead of chubby. looks great

there is hope
>>
>>35731831
Anon, that is just a fat cow.

Not a "big beautiful woman" or a "thicc girl".

Chubby chasers are mentally ill.
>>
>>35731962
Good going bro. I just started dating a chubby girl. I hope this will happen.
>>
>>35731987
woah, cool it with the fat phobia, guy.
>>
File: 1490234978953.jpg (754KB, 810x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1490234978953.jpg
754KB, 810x1134px
>>35731987
>Not wanting his girls to be big everywhere
>Not wanting to rest your head on their softness, be it their belly, boobs, or ass.
You sound like a fag.
>>
>>35732006
It isn't irrational to dislike obese members of our society, thus it isn't a phobia.
>>
File: fatgirlflow-313679.jpg (50KB, 590x456px) Image search: [Google]
fatgirlflow-313679.jpg
50KB, 590x456px
>>35732013
yeah tripfag, if you don't like obese women you are a homosexual.
>>
>>35732024
That's easy for you to say as a thin-gendered male.
>>
>>35732001

honestly man, just take care of yourself and she'll follow if shes not totally into eating shit food or whatever. I like to cook for my gf, so we plan it ahead of time instead of snacking all day and I'll just cook healthy shit, because thats what I want to do anyways for myself.

at the end of the day though, I really don't care how much weight my gf loses as long as she doesnt become complacent in life. being fat is just a byproduct of other problems really
>>
>>35732001

how chubby btw? just curious
>>
>>35731831
You people make me angry because you're literally distorting the term "thick" to mean fat, and soon it will be so distorted it'll just mean fat then the word won't have good connotations anymore, then I assume you'll find another good word meaning a voluptuous woman and ruin that too, and after that you'll continue to bend and distort more perfectly good words into shit ones.
>>
okay so nobody answered my op
>>
>>35731794
shut up you basic bitch bbw loving faggot manlet nbbaby beta male mommy wanting loser cunt fuck jewish brainwashed fuck you nigger loving FGM promoting african ass jew kike fucker
>>
>>35733186

Because thick means fat in real life, brownies fuck fat girls and enjoy it. White guys are less inclined to be associated with that, either because they're legitimately not attracted or don't want to take the status hit. Thicc type girls are rare even on the internet and are plagued by shooping, the ones that do exist aren't going to get chased away in real life ever by any heterosexual man. They might as well be unicorns in terms of what a regular man can get without paying anyway, so in 99% of cases when a regular dude is telling you about a thick girl he means she was straight up fat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.