[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed with BPD Is this a meme disorder or did I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 1489423167127.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489423167127.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>diagnosed with BPD

Is this a meme disorder or did I just get the death sentence?
>>
File: 20161218 (1).jpg (864KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20161218 (1).jpg
864KB, 1000x1000px
>>35731482
you just gotta let your loved ones know and be transparent about it. You'll get through the bad parts of it, i believe in you.
>>
File: binky.jpg (73KB, 272x253px) Image search: [Google]
binky.jpg
73KB, 272x253px
>>35731482
here you go anon

you fucking faggot ass original post
>>
File: test2.png (60KB, 557x439px) Image search: [Google]
test2.png
60KB, 557x439px
>>35731482
could be worse, you could be me.
I'm pretty sure I have DID or some sort of disassociation disorder as well. Always score high on those tests.
>>
>>35731482
I want to be diagnosed. Every doctor tells me I'm fine. At least you can get your meds.
>>
if youre talking about borderline personality disorder youre kinda fucked. If youre talking about bipolar 1 then youre fucked. Bipolar 2 and 3 are tolerable unless youre a weak bitch.
>>
>>35731731
Source am bipolar 1 and fucked.
>>
>>35731731
borderline.
my psychologist said that my case is "very severe"
I don't know what that means, I didn't even know that cases varied at all.
>>
File: 1481852794594.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1481852794594.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>35731482

ignore that shit, dont take any meds they give you. and just lift and be more confident laddie

t. aspergers neet cuck who finally WOKE to "haha look at that asperger taking 4 tablets a day virgin" meme and won't let it continue
>>
>>35732698
yup, i can tell by your post that youre much better after quitting your meds.
>>
File: 1481854798765.jpg (225KB, 1135x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1481854798765.jpg
225KB, 1135x1753px
>>35732735

thanks anon! I have been feeling much better actually and happier.
>>
>>35731717
Scoring high on tests means nothing compared to an actual diagnosis. Do you even have any symptoms?
>>35731482
What are your symptoms from it? The usual phases of mania and depression?
>>
>>35732698
>telling bipolar people to not take their meds
Yeah how about no, they are horrible to be around when they arent on meds
>>
File: 1484625170413.jpg (29KB, 546x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484625170413.jpg
29KB, 546x545px
>>35732783

so someone has to take meds and literally be a shell of themselves and will make them more depressed themselves knowing how isolated and fucked they are, just so faggot people like you don't get bothered?

fuck people like you.
>>
>>35732812
you sound so happy and emotionally balanced. clearly the meds are garbage.
>>
>>35732812
Do you even know what bipolar is like and what the meds do? You don't? Alright, your argument is invalid.
>>
What do you even mean?

It's not like you got diagnosed with cancer or something.

It's not a surprise. You've always acted this way. A diagnosis doesn't change anything. How could it be a "death sentence"? It's just giving your retarded behavior a label.
>>
>>35732812
yeah haha let's not take our medicine, let's just be lazy NEETs and leeches and post serial experiments lain pictures online while we complain about how "broken" we are and "it hurts I'm crying irl" meanwhile your poor mom is wondering what she did wrong
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
>>35732783
>tfw unmedicated bipolar
>>
>>35733015
Do you purge every person you know from your friendlists whenever the mania switches to depression
>>
>>35733033
Lmfao I used to

I'm trying to be less of a retard about stuff now
>>
>>35732771
Mental health in my country is shit. You will only get diagnosed if you're insane. Sctizophrenia, servere bipolar, etc. If you're not acting like some spazed out retard you're apparently perfectly fine and doctors won't do anything to you. I've been seeing doctors all my life and they don't do shit. Therapists and psychologists and doctors are morons. You're only going to get a good diagnosis if you pay a doctor a good amount of money and get actual good treatment. If you're getting free health care doctors don't actually care about you unless you're a risk to yourself or others. They're all just normies. Lel just go outside more XDDDD. You get used to it XDDD I obviously have more things wrong with me than "social anxiety" but again. Doctors are morons. You need money for a good diagnosis. There treatment for my "social anxiety" was take everything away from me and make my life as uncomfortable as possible even though it was already really uncomfortable because my mother was an alchoholic narcissistic bipolar mental case and my father was a retard who didn't bother me with a short temper. Again therapists know this but didn't really do anything. When I went to the hospital for a suicide attempt they didn't even keep me there I was released the same day lol.

I don't know why you expect people to have access and funds to be properly diagnosed by qualified doctors? Luckily enough I live in a country with free health care and can atleast get some sort of service. If I was in USA I wouldn't even get anything.
>>
you were always borderline anon
just become self aware

t. crazy undiagnosed girl
>>
File: Jew Doctor.jpg (14KB, 195x293px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Doctor.jpg
14KB, 195x293px
>>35732855
This.

Not to mention the psychotropics-fixing-chemical-imbalance-in-the-brain meme, haha. God, I wish I studied to be a psychiatrist or physician to scam all these plebs.

>Patient comes for an appointment.
>Says he's been feeling a bit under the weather
>Diagnose with him manic depressive sever bipolar disorder and throw in some autism
>Patient likes hearing diagnoses because he feels like he knows what's wrong now
>I like giving the diagnosis because I get to prescribe him meds from my sponsors
>After one drug doesn't work, tell the sucker another one might (kek)
>Next one might actually work for a while but then wears off
>Prescribe him a new one, and another, and another

>Don't worry, Anon, we just gotta get the right mix!

KEK
>>
>>35731482
if youre a guy clill yourself bc anime is for faggot who take dick and if you have bpd youre a dick taker anyway looool bitch ass how long before uy become a trap lmao lol fuck off lmao lol
>>
>>35731482
BPD is easy to misdiagnose. It's a possibility you don't actually have BPD. But, it's a very real mental illness and is very serious. People I've known with BPD always have interesting lives, to say the least.
>>
i want a fucking bpd gf and i want one right now
>>
BPD is basically another way of saying subhuman
>>
>>35733278
you originally say that now
>>
>>35733519
how dare you assume what i want
>>
congrats for having the meme illness that normies have
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.