[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get gf >she doesn't want to do anal HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sw.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>finally get gf
>she doesn't want to do anal

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAH I'm going to dump her today. I want to enjoy in my perversions, it's not her fault, just have to find someone who is like me
>>
Have fun finding another one, you picky shit. No offense intended.
>>
>finally find a bf
>it's imperative for him to sodomize me
I guess I just need to find someone who isn't an asshole about assholes
>>
>>35731339
Beggars can't be choosers, OP. Good luck finding a new one with such high standards.
>>
>>35731394
>I guess I just need to find someone who isn't an asshole about assholes

XD
>>
>>35731391
>picky shit

why should I settle for anything less? there are millions of other people for both of us to choose. I want to enjoy life in my own way. Being with her will make us both unhappy.

>>35731432
it's better to fap alone than having an unsatisfying sexual life
>>
>>35731471
Do all men think that a relationship is just about sex, or are you a sociopath?
>>
>>35731480
dumb, cum dump, roastie scum
>>
>>35731491
thanks man, i appreciate your originality in insulting me
>>
>>35731502
shut the fuck up you insufferable fag
>>
>>35731480
It isn't all about sex, lad. I don't buy a house just for the bathroom, but I wouldn't buy a house without a bathroom.
>>
>>35731480
>Do all men think that a relationship is just about sex
>think

We don't "think", we know. Some don't know it yet, but everyone eventually finds out.
>>
>>35731480
>Do all men

lol, don't even try to generalise. sex is the most important thing in a relatonship. just imagine having to live with someone who is not able to satisfy you. what do you think a relationship is about? being le bff XD? that's not a real relationship and someone is guaranteed to get cucked.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>get a gf
>she doesn't like to cuddle
>>
>>35731735
Relationship advice on /r9k/.
>>
>>35731339
Can you give her my application and references when you're done with her?
>>
>Get a great
>She wants to wait until marriage for sex
>>
>>35731480
For men, no sex = no relationships. They dont want to her all that emotional stuff.
>>
Anal is fucking gross and one of the worst fetishes. How about you kill yourself
>>
my gf of 2.5 years let me do her butt 4 times

she broke up with me a few days ago

:(

i want to contact her but I know I'll never want her back. i want her to tell me everythings going to be okay
>>
>>35731728
Wise English elder
>>
>>35731809

op is a loser but this is a dealbreaker
>>
File: IMG-20170323-WA0049.jpg (16KB, 324x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170323-WA0049.jpg
16KB, 324x391px
Do it while she sleeps
>>
>>35733898
Describe each time in detail
>>
>>35731339
So I actually just tried anal for the first time last night, and tbqhwy famalamadingdong it doesn't live up to the hype.

With pussy you get the natural wetness of it all + plus vaginal contractions when she's about to come but an asshole is just an asshole, no sweet juices to lick off when you're finished and no squeezing. Just a smelly smell that smells when you pull out.

TL;DR vagina > butthole, Billy Joel
>>
>>35734016

ya, no shit
>>
>>35731809
ded on arrival
>>
>>35731339
Other way round here. Gf was so worried about losing her virginity, that we actually started out with anal instead. Well, that was years ago.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.