[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 minutes ago i heard some low tier normietrash talking shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1489767152959.png (106KB, 653x609px) Image search: [Google]
1489767152959.png
106KB, 653x609px
20 minutes ago i heard some low tier normietrash talking shit about someone. They giggled and said something like "i've seen that guy on the hallways" and "he's always wearing that same thing". Im not sure what they said exactly or about whom, but i have a bad feeling it was me. They were standing in front of pastries right next to the coffee machine i was using, began their shit talking when i appeared and stopped their shit after i glanced and them an continued after i left.
Im not angry that they talked shit, ive gotten used to it, im angry that theyre normies that are younger than me and dont know anything about me. I wanted to go over there, spill my coffee and REEEE, but i contained myself. It would have just caused more trouble for me

Tldr. Normies being normies and me getting fucking angry about it
>>
I understand. That's what this shithole is for, friend. Leave the normies abliss; there's much wizardry to be done here.
>>
File: 1487893657649.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487893657649.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35731176
>Hear someone laugh
>Feel like shit for rest of day

I always feel it's at me.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>wearing that same thing
but y wear the same thing all the time tho
>>
>>35731279
I blame the autism that my parents let go undiagnosed for 27 years. I am too far gone to even try and fake normalcy now, it feels futile.
>>
>>35731335
>wearing the same thing every day
>blames parents
>over the age of 12
are washing machines illegal where you live, or are you just retarded?
>>
>>35731369
>or are you just retarded?
Probably this honestly
I haven't showered in months
I work a retail job for 10 years and everyone hates me there
Also my room is literally covered in a layer of garbage and moldy fast food remains
I don't enjoy living like this
>>
>>35731447
and yet you do. you know exactly how to dispose of garbage and clean your clothes, so dont blame your parents for your failure. you're almost 30 ffs. if you continue to live like this, you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>35731740
You're right, but every time I clean up and say "I'll keep it clean" I just let it go to shit again. Every fucking time. I think my job is killing me slowly, the looks my co-workers give me pierce my soul.
>>
File: 1484339682915.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484339682915.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>35731801
its time to kill yourself, anon
>>
>>35731826
I gotta play Splatoon 2 first
>>
Finally, a truebot. Please tell me you have no friends and are still a virgin.
>>
>>35731989
Yes. All the friends i have are online and never seen the pokemon vaginer irl
>>
>When you hear a phone camera go off and then some girls giggling
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.