[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is schizo here? I'm going through treatment and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489734551301.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489734551301.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
Who else is schizo here? I'm going through treatment and need some solidarity so I feel like less of a freak.
>>
I don't have schizophrenia, but I have a host of other diagnosed mental problems that deeply effect my life so I can slightly relate. How are you holding up?
>>
>>35731005
It's nice to know someone else can relate. Everybody I tried to talk to about this in real life just said shit like "That sounds like you're living in the Matrix! It sounds so exciting :)))".

The meds I'm on are making me very depressed, and although I don't see things anymore, my "delusions" are still around. And I suspect my therapist is just trying to sedate me because I found out the (((truth))) about the world etc.

Thanks for asking
>>
Im diagnosed with schizotypal disorder, which is somewhat related to schizophrenia.

I cant even talk to people, because it is somewhat hard for me to translate even the most basic thoughts to words. So every time I speak, some incoherent bullshit comes out of my mouth.

fml
>>
>>35732255
Bitch, I made it to sophomore till I got diagnosed with aspergers and still going.
I dont know who was more shocked, my psych or me.
>>
are ya looking at me? watf im gona hit u in the nuts bad
>>
Schizoid-pd here.

Why do you feel like a freak OP?
Do you condemn yourself so harshly or do you deem others capable of judging you and your value?
Schizo isn't all bad, you just have to realize your vulnerabilities and susceptibilities, your mind and imagination is just more flexable, you have no solid anchor, no tether so when you visualize something you are far closer to it than others, it can pull you along, undermine your stable reality in a instant but at the same time it can be a great gift to have such an imagination.

Environment is what really helped me tackle behavioral patterns and from there get a lot better. Nice rural area with lots of open space, nature and not many people close by, no busy streets, really can't stress enough how much better it is for me compared to living in a city where there are just too many fucking stimuli, people, sounds and stuff happening to get paranoid over.
>>
Apparently I have schizoid personality "disorder," but why would I need treatment for that? I just don't like dealing with anyone and their bullshit. I'm perfectly content to keep to myself and dedicate my attention solely to the pursuit of my personal hobbies.

Although schizoid traits are probably a far cry from schizophrenia. I don't hallucinate or have paranoid-delusional thoughts. I'm not even sure why they're lumped into the same diagnostic criteria.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.