[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel extreme shame when they go to buy booze?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1399735199525.jpg (222KB, 645x816px) Image search: [Google]
1399735199525.jpg
222KB, 645x816px
Does anyone else feel extreme shame when they go to buy booze? I'm in there nearly everyday
>>
>>35730892
If you're ashamed, why don't you just not do it?
>>
File: 2625465727.jpg (23KB, 252x336px) Image search: [Google]
2625465727.jpg
23KB, 252x336px
jus b cool brah

i've picked up alcohol at the same places for years, at absolutely unholy hours or even multiple times in a row and never felt shame, really. I usually have nice small talk with the cashier girls. drinking gets me in the good mood you know ? if you drink everyday, like me, I'd imagine you don't really give a fuck either way, so why bother ? just stride forward, get your stuff and if you're feeling adventurous, flip the tables while you're at it and make it a better experience with some chatting.

pic related, we gotta hit it harder, cheers
>>
>>35730892
Do you go to the same ship everyday?

If so, i can see what you'd feel shame as you'd probably be recognise now as a drunk.
>>
>>35730937
I've been drinking for years

>>35730948
solid advice, seems like I'm in there at all hours of the day re-upping though

>>35730955
There's only 2 gas stations near me, I try to mix it up but they're right across the street so it's pretty pointless. I now just switch if they're out of what I drink.
>>
>>35730999
nice digits. somewhere, something is smiling upon you from above my fellow boozeman. take care of yourself
>>
Why you do booze and not weed, robot?
>>
>>35730999
>I've been drinking for years
Sounds like you've had plenty of alcohol, so it's not like you need to keep buying it.
>>
>>35730999
Maybe try not being a shameful alcoholic. Or buy in bulk so you don't visit as often. Unless you're the kind of alcoholic who is super pathetic and drinks more than he could buy in bulk
>>
You stop giving a fuck.

I am going to get something good tomorrow, in your honor.
>>
I have returned

>>35731023
weed gives me anxiety/paranoia/delusions, can't smoke no more

>>35731109
kek

>>35731126
That is I, I cannot pace myself if I purchased more than I could drink, I'd drink it all until I blacked out/ran out of booze.

>>35731205
>>35731019

SALUT
>>
Buy a massive amount in bulk. Make a joke with the cashier about the hassle of throwing a party.

That's you then for a months or so.

Repeat
>>
>>35731501
The thing about alcoholics, is that they're terrible planners
>>
>>35731501
Instead of lying to the cashier, you should just straight up say that you're a massive alcoholic and you're going to drink all of the booze yourself. They'd think it's a joke and it'd be easier to get away with.
>>
>>35731747
until you show up a few weeks later
>>
>>35731756
Then you tell them you weren't joking and you have crippling alcoholism. They'd think it was yet another joke and you're throwing another party.
>>
Yeah, I know the feel. I try to mix it up a little myself. If I can keep it down to once a week or less I don't feel too bad. Still, saying
>Yes, I'll have a litre of the cheapest vodka please
does not feel good.
>>
File: 1490234098695.png (23KB, 475x81px) Image search: [Google]
1490234098695.png
23KB, 475x81px
>>35730892
I also feel immense shame when I go to pick up booze anon

I hate myself
>>
>>35730892
Why not just buy a lot of alcohol all at once?
They might assume you're having a party every week and are a popular guy.
>>
>>35730892
nice pic op 5.SS is best SS tbqh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.