[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a jew from israel, am a 22 yo robot, khv, no friends,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: intel_jew.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
intel_jew.png
45KB, 200x200px
Im a jew from israel, am a 22 yo robot, khv, no friends, bipolar 2.

AMA
>>
Are you a jew from Israel?
>>
Hoow old are you?
>>
Post your (((nose)))
>>
>>35730835
How do you feel about Palestine? Are you a nationalist? How conservatively were you raised (socially/religiously)?
>>
File: IMG_20170323_120905.jpg (179KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_120905.jpg
179KB, 960x1280px
>>35730900
How jewish is my nose?
>>
>>35730918
Yeah I'd say it's pretty jewish.
>>
File: Passion-Of-The-Christ-Kikes.jpg (150KB, 966x716px) Image search: [Google]
Passion-Of-The-Christ-Kikes.jpg
150KB, 966x716px
>>35730835
How does it feel to be responsible of the death of God?
>>
i'm all of that except bi polar

fuck bi polar people i hate you so much everyone around you suffers because of your mental disorder and most of you are in complete denial/unaware you have it
>>
What day are your take-over-the-world meetings?

But in all seriousness, what do you think of the ZOG /pol/ stuff?
>>
>>35730938
Pretty good senpai
>>35730950
I never hurt a fly, u must know shitty bipolars
>>
>>35730977
> i never hurt a fly

you're full of shit and unaware of yourself like all other bi polar people or you take some heavy medication for your mental condition

i did my entire military service with bi polar people it's the worst thing ever because you can't just go away and cut the ties
>>
>>35730918
Where the fuck are you I can't read what's on the sign,only the word meaning "pickup"
>>
>>35731007
>>35730918
Pretty sure you're in some storage room.
>>
>>35730835
>>35730918
I hope you die
That comment was not original
>>
>>35730835
I'm Israeli too. 21 yo NEET
kv as well.
Do you get any autism bux?
do you have a job?
>>
>>35730835
kys degenerate scum your shithole country is the main problem of arab spring that trigger some muslim to become extrimist
>>
Why don't you join the IDF and shoot up sandniggers
>>
>>35730950
>>35730995
Sounds like you have had a difficult personal experience with a single bipolar person in your life and now generalise that to everyone. Although if you elected to serve in the military you don't exactly get my sympathy if you work with nutjobs.

Oh, and also a bipolar Jew here, seriously starting to think it's part of the bloodline. Thanks Moses.
>>
>>35730835
Do you enjoy the smell of fried bacon in the morning?
>>
>>35732990
As an 18yo Israeli I eat bacon. But im not Jewish in the slightest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.