[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /lazyboy/ here I've never been able to hold a job and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: lazyboy.jpg (20KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
lazyboy.jpg
20KB, 205x246px
who /lazyboy/ here

I've never been able to hold a job and I'm attempting to graduate high school for the third time. I'm at risk of flunking again 'cos I've slept past most of my classes. I want to succeed, but I'm too lazy to work for anything after the novelty wears off.
>>
Australia? i know a guy just like that
>>
You pretty clearly don't want to succeed
>>
>>35731098

yeah, anon

it can't be me because I don't know anyone
>>
I'm Australian too, only have grade 10 and some TAFE courses

Applied to my local woolworths today but idk if I'll get the job
>>
>>35730699
Do you Oz-fags have an equivalent to a GED test? It's an exam alternative to finishing high school. It's what most of the lazy people take in the States who can't finish HS.
>>
>>35731316
>equivalent to a GED test
no, 6 months at TAFE to get grade 12 equivalent
>>
>>35731370
>>35731316
Uh, you can do the STAT test if you're 18 or some shit (did it like three years ago) which gets you into Uni.
I did that and left Uni so now I'm fucked.
>>
>>35731370
Then you're fucked, mate. Gotta buckle down and finish HS, or that TAFE thing.

Another option is and I don't know if this is available to you again, would be dropping out and finishing your courses at a later time. I dropped out of High School in the 12th grade like a retard because I just couldn't go anymore. A couple of years later, I inquired about my options, and I found out that we have 'Adult Continuation High Schools' here. So I finished the remaining credits 2-3 years after I dropped out and got a diploma still. I still ended up doing most of the same work -- I just put it off essentially.

Look, if something like that might be on the table for you. If you don't want to do work right now, then showing up to class just to put your head down and stare at your phone is pointless.
>>
>>35731412
>>35731436
I haven't talked with anyone about Uni, I got grade 10, Cert 2/3 Hospitality/Business at TAFE. I'm 21, living with parents, trying to get nerve to take more bike rides to shops and apply.

I don't know how credits and uni shit works.
>>
>>35731743
Well, you're already 21 and haven't finished high school, so you have to begin taking stock in your life right now. Most people finish at 17-18 in the States. I finished around your age 21-22 because I was retarded and also had an accident - but that's a tangent.

Do you know what you want to do in life? I decided I wanted to go to university so I had no choice but to finish my remaining HS courses -- or get a GED.

Some other anon chimed in, that you do have an exam option for university admission. If you're planning on pursuing higher-ed then that's maybe your path right there. However, if you do not, then what then? Would you be interested in a trade? Do you they allow apprenticeships in OZ without credentials? My understanding is that in the States, they don't really care about high school for apprenticeships, but it varies on the school/program here.
>>
>>35730699
I know that feel, Anon. Most days I struggle to wake up and go to classes, and i cant even muster up the energy or perseverance to keep exercising. I just want to not feel this weight on my shoulders dragging me down or this perpetual tiredness.
>>
File: 1486972813164.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486972813164.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>35731829
I dropped out of school when I was 14, the past 8 years I've spent at least 4 years of that doing nothing online and the other 4 years doing some courses and school part time.

I got no idea what I want to do, I don't live in a city and got no license. my parents make enough cash to support me but whatever. I don't know where to go. I just watch anime all day.
>>
File: worry.jpg (40KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
40KB, 600x762px
>tfw I am a naturally lazy, antisocial guy who now has to do a job with lots of customer interaction
and summer is just around the corner too, fuck
>>
>>35730699
>25
>Got disability bux
>Don't do anything every day

I feel so tired and unmotivated I barely have the energy to feed myself most days. I know I should be trying to wage cuck but I have no motivation at all. Everything seems so pointless. I have all the money I need from autism bux and I live alone so there's no need for me to ever work. I feel like I've hit the jackpot and retired at 25, its an obscure feel
>>
>>35732011

OP here. I gety disability bux too but I decided to go to school because the NEET life is pretty shit. It seems it's all I'm cut out for though.
>>
File: 1407980761329.jpg (62KB, 517x610px) Image search: [Google]
1407980761329.jpg
62KB, 517x610px
>tfw you really should take a shower and get dressed but you're still sitting on your neet ass browsing 4chan
>tfw live alone now and have to cook my own tendies but it's such a chore you starve yourself instead
>>
>>35732036
I had the same idea in the past but I've dropped out of so many things. I just think my brain is completely fucked compared to normal people. I can't handle the stress of stuff that normies do effortlessly even though I'm smart enough. It's kind of sad

I hope you pass your course anon
>>
>>35731963
ayy, same, dropped out at 14. Started taking online courses the following year, but quickly got burnt out. Almost never did work. Still somehow made it to the last year of HS and then fully gave up on it. never got my diploma. Also no license in the middle of nowhere. feelsgood.

anime is a great way to waste time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.