[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that black women were the perfect fit for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

When did you realise that black women were the perfect fit for robots?

* perfect fit for quiet introverted men (they love and understand you)

* totally down with being submissive Housewives (since feminism was for white women they learned to hate it)

* arguably the most interesting personalities (you can make fun of white insecurities. Red pilled black girls are like that, we hate the same things that they do and want to change it the same way)

They just want to make you happy and help you through this hard time in your life. they want you to succeed and make you a better person. If you arent able to do it, they'll push you until you can

But you dont like them because of their coloring.
>>
>>35730526
Asian women are

Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>35730526
black women are too masculine

>>35730731
asian women aren't feminine enough (no tits ass or figure 99% of the time) and ugly faces 90% of the time and gross skin color, also they're pretty autistic so my children would be doomed since I'm already kind of socially autistic myself
>>
>>35730731
>>35730750

Honestly, the concept that black women are too masculine really gets dropped the second you get into a relationship with one

Asian women are good, better than white and latino.

But black women are better for robots because they Love you so much they want you to stop being one.

If you're looking for a way to get put of the neet lifestyle, black women will
Help you. (They are also better at sex than any other race but thats beside the point)
>>
>perfect fit for quiet introverted men
what

black women are intimidating as shit, I could not get past the cultural differenced. our personalities would not click well at all
>>
It's really, really sad to see lonely black women shill themselves on /r9k/ of all places. Like holy shit, you know you've hit rock bottom when you're trying to get "robots"
>>
>>35730941
Dude im white as a ghost.

>>35730901
Not gonna lie, the differences take a while to overcome.

But if you find one that "gets it"
Nothing can compare

Black chicks are a untapped goldmine, untouched by the fucking niggers themselves and chads. (Black women are really the only female robots desu)
>>
>>35730526
seek mental help, what you are doing is NOT healthy.
i am serious
>>
>>35731197
>expecting liberal fucktard to seek mental help
its like asking poltard to stop being racist
>>
I'd be okay with them if they didn't have that weird hair
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.