[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit Europe >wtf Arabs and Indians everywhere >rental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1554.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.png
380KB, 600x600px
>visit Europe
>wtf Arabs and Indians everywhere
>rental car is some tiny ass piece of shit that when you go over 40mph the wind is so loud you can't talk to each other without shouting
>expected amazing cuisine but actually got shit versions of American food and less of it
>Why the fuck is every store like 50% Nutella, haribos and weird smoked meats?
>LITERALLY PAYING LIKE $3 FOR REFILLS OF SHIT COFFEE

Never again. The architecture and history was great but Jesus Christ guys move into 2017 please.

Also I got a ticket for turning into the close side lane which I'm never going to pay, fuck you.
>>
Wtf this post made me Kek. (I'm European)
>>
ITT: basement dweller who has never left his home state making things up.
>>
>>35730413
>thinks all of europe is the same

Fuckin yanks
>>
>>35730413
>be American
>get sick
>die
>"sorry we can't afford to keep our own people alive, we need to give all our money to pissrael"
>>
>>35730528
>be alive
>die

Prove me wrong.
>>
This has to be bait, americans can't be this retarded
>>
Let me end that green text for you clapper

>Go to airport dissapointed
>Calm feelings with two mc donalds meals (these retards didnt even let me super size ut)
>Get on plane
>They havent even installed the new big, bold and beautiful seats so i have to squeeze in to the skellymode seat
>Get of plane
>Get shot
>>
>all these butthurt euros itt
Europe stopped being a good place to live in 1914 and became completely relevant in 1945. Get over it.
t. European burgerboo
>>
File: basic french flag.gif (3KB, 451x302px) Image search: [Google]
basic french flag.gif
3KB, 451x302px
>>35730413
Where did you go? I was in the Picardie sector in Northern France and it was like, maximum comfy. I'm thinking of going back this summer

>Nice and sunny
>rolling hills of golden wheat
>visit Lochnagar crater from battle of the Somme
>buy bayonet from 1916 to satisfy /k/ autism
>stop into a diner and get some delicious French cuisine and a few delicious Belgian beers
>nobody looks at me funny for drinking 3 beers at 2 in the afternoon because it's France
>go back to my comfy town where the hotel i'm staying at is
>sleep in a comfy bed

Just stay out of Paris and Marseille and France is one of the nicest places in Europe
>>
>>35730599
*irrelevant
I'm high on liberty
>>
>>35730413
>visit america
>wtf mexicans and africans everywhere
>rental car is some huge clunky piece of shit that when you drive 40 miles the tank runs out of gas
>expected shit and got a lot of it
>why the fuck is every store 50% firearms, flags and weird bootleg fireworks?
>LITERALLY PAYING 20% TIP FOR SHIT SERVICE
>>
>>35730604
Fuck off frenchie shill. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>35730604
>tfw frog living in Paris

at least I'm in an apprenticeship and my student apartment is in Champagne-Ardennes instead of that shithole
>>
>>35730413
>be american
>be only 56% white
>go to europe
>jealous that they're still 90%+ white
>make up lies
>>
>>35730656
>delicious Mexican food and people who fix my car for cheap
vs
>Arabs who suicide bomb the airport

Hmm
>>
>tfw when visit Ottawa

Oh vey there are chinks every where! - just like Melbourne
>>
>>35730631
As an American who wishes to live in Canuck land I really like this post.
>>
File: 1488164143899.jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488164143899.jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>35730720
>im actually a kiwi
devlish shitposting
>>
>>35730631
>paying 20% tip for shit service

You know you can leave a shitty tip for shitty service right?

Besides, have you ever been to a country where tipping isn't a thing? They have no incentive to be nice so the servers are awful
>>
>>35730413
I'm british and I have the same experience when visiting mainland europe. Only good thing about it is skiing.
>>
>>35730801
I've been to London once and I tipped and everybody just looked like I'm fucking with them giving them so much money.
Not even a burger, I'm from Germany.
>>
>>35730803
I've been to GB several times and I can savely say that it's on par with Bulgaria safe for West and Central London.
You fags couldn't build a house if your life depended on it.
t. someone who lives in a country where you fly for "skiing" which means drinking until blackout then breaking your leg trying to stand straight
>>
>>35730902
Lol the only time I tipped in Europe was the barmaids for Oktoberfest.

Shit was so cash.
>>
>>35730801
>They have no incentive to be nice so the servers are awful
Are you retarded? They'd get fired.
>>
>>35731359
There's a difference between being obviously rude with your boss in the vicinity and just generally not giving a fuck.

We'll go out of our way to smile and tell customers to have a great day etc. whereas in Europe servers tend to just say "how many?" with a blank face, then lead you to your table silently.
>>
>>35731448
>whereas in Europe servers tend to just say "how many?" with a blank face, then lead you to your table silently.
Nope, only bubbly social pretty girls get hired and stay hired. Why the fuck would an employer want some grumpy faggot ruining their business? They wouldn't.
>>
File: GladGladio.jpg (69KB, 461x682px) Image search: [Google]
GladGladio.jpg
69KB, 461x682px
>>35730413
SOLID POST

I lol'd hard.

next time stick to the muricanlands where heaven is closest.
>>
>>35730413

>Everything is smoked meat and haribo.

Sounds like you went to the turkish-annexed province of Germany.

Not quite as bad in britfaggia but, trust me, the food is just as shit in a different way.

Signed,
Britfag.
>>
File: 1353812985795.gif (4KB, 256x272px) Image search: [Google]
1353812985795.gif
4KB, 256x272px
>>35730604
Unlike the OP, I actually visited Europe. I went to Germany, Austria, and France. The food was beautiful, the places were pastoral as fuck, no one shat on me for not knowing the language very well. My greatest fear is knowing deep down that I'll never be able to go back.
>>
>>35731784
You should make it more obvious that you're being sarcastic. People might not realize.
>>
>>35731875
No sarcasm here m80, just know that despite the fact that you've never been to Europe it's still a nice place to be.
>>
Where did you go to OP?
If you want good cuisine, nice arcitecture and good service go to Austria, Switzerland or the wealthier parts of German cities.
Fuck, there are awesome cities in other countries aswell: Brussels, Strassburg, Paris etc.
Never go to Marseille tho, rats everywhere lots of immigrants, mainly arabic food, expensive af alcohol in bars and so on
>>
>>35730604
>nobody looks at me for drinking 2 beers at 2pm
KEK
This is all of Europe for you. I've been on many EU projects and we always drink beer, even with politicians. Hell, those guys from the European Parlament can drink so fricking much
>>
>>35731311
> oktoberfest
Come on, that's such an expensive shitshow with people behaving so badly due to foreigners not being able to drink lots of good german beer. The brits are always the worst
>>
>>35731998
Brits are shit, but when it comes to Oktoberfest, by far the worst are Italians.
>>
>>35731448
English people don't like that false bullshit service, pretending to have a wonderful day and approaching every customer with a smile on your face, I was a waiter and I was never rude, always as helpful as I could be, and even somewhat friendly, but you can't act like that, it's like a bad joke, whenever I see waiters in american tv I cringe. English people are smarter than that, if we want friendliness we meet our friends, not some waiter who we know is doing it for money
>>
Holy fuck yuropoors are on fucking suicide watch right now
>>
>>35732094
How so? I can go to a legal brothel anytime I want. Feeling suicidal yet, amerifat?
>>
>>35730413
>live in New Jersey
>experience basically everything OP said, especially the thing about the Indians
muh pizza
>>
>>35730413
>when you go over 40mph the wind is so loud you can't talk to each other without shouting
The close the damn windows.

Doesn't wind exist in america?
>>
>be tourist anywhere
>think they know how it's like to be a resident
>>
The US looks like a very hostile place where everyone secretly hates each other and you have to watch your back constantly.

I wouldn't want to live there.
>>
>>35732238
Depends where you live, but I generally feel safe in America. Ironically the exception is police who seem to go out of their way to arrest people for misdemeanors and then fuck you up for "resisting arrest".
>>
>>35730413
>germany/france/UK
>europe
come to norway, we got everything you want
>>
>>35732141
Roads are smoother, straighter and wider. American cars have more insulation and amenities and softer suspension in general.

You'd have to visit to understand I guess. Everything is about comfort and not having to make any effort ever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU
^ pretty much this video
>>
File: Photos from iPhone 1182.jpg (54KB, 657x635px) Image search: [Google]
Photos from iPhone 1182.jpg
54KB, 657x635px
>>35730413
Here we see an average Ameriburger complaning about Europe not being U.S.A.
Just die already, desu~
>>
File: 9071275354.jpg (191KB, 633x770px) Image search: [Google]
9071275354.jpg
191KB, 633x770px
"All Americans are stupid people, who have no healthcare, and never left their house!"

People don't realise the fact that their country is probably shitty compared to what they were 10+ years ago, and when compared to the U.S.A, at pretty much any moment in time, are still probably shitty.

They also don't realise that the U.S.A. is only a little smaller than Russia; and when ausfags like to scream about how big they are, when you compare how much people actually live where, its absolutely nothing, which brings me to another topic.

They also don't realise the fact we have achieved manifest destiny, not even fucking Britain can say that, yet people have been on that puny island for literally over 800,000 years; no country that isn't a tiny island can currently say they have achieved manifest destiny like the U.S.A. has, and it fucking alludes me too.

U.S.A. is also pretty fucking different culturally, geographically, and much much more, the signature weapons of almost any, and every countries are swords, and shields, whats the U.S.A.'s? Guns, and stubbornness, basicly almost no countries are like that, makes you wounder why we won't give up the 2nd amendment, huh?

I just realised I gone on a whole fucking tangent, heres a relatable pic.
>>
>>35732736
I think a lot of people haven't been to America and just agree with what they see on TV or hearsay.

If they'd actually visited and driven through though country and seen how much more convenient and comfortable life is they would most likely stop arguing.
>>
>>35732835
They need to remember that the US very, very different from any other country, even Canada; and if all countries are what they were on TV, all British people would drink tea, all Canadians would be lumberjacks, who only consume maple syrup, and all Americans would be dead from gunshot wounds.
>>
>>35732888
The US and canada are actually very very different from european countries though. They are so large in fact that different states and provinces can seem like different countries at times.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.