[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one else here experiences this shit? When i was 13 and had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 71129394.jpg (29KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
71129394.jpg
29KB, 500x545px
Any one else here experiences this shit? When i was 13 and had to pee at a doctor for some urine tests, people behind me in the row started telling me to hurry and were impatient and I had problems ever since. Can't pee in public places or when there is noise. How do I unfuck myself from this curse anons?
>>
>>35730376
Oops, Title: pee shyness
>>
yea i have a shy bladder too, i also have excess pee dribble that is coming out of my cock like minutes after i pee

im too lazy to figure out how to fix it
>>
I refuse to use them, I use the cubical. When I'm in public I need that 30 seconds of privacy to reset myself. Take piss, wipe ass sweat, make boxers comfy again etc

It's sexist to imply I should have to use these fucking things.
>>
>>35730471
>>35730475
Yeah, even in cubicle, when someone tries to open, everything down there just locks for another minute or two. Usually when I am drunk the pee shyness goes away to some extent
>>
>>35730376
Yeah it's called shy bladder or paruresis. Look it up and I'm sure you'll find some tips for dealing with it.
>>
I'm very pee shy
I can't use a urinal or even a cubical if there's pressure
Actually it's difficult to go in a private bathroom too most of the time

It can really fuck me over in normie situations
>>
It's a legit medical condition. Hit that Wikipedia page up. I'd recommend drug addiction and then probation resulting from it, you'll be untouchable
>>
>>35730564
Thanks, will do
>>35730569
This pretty much. Most of the day I am out of my house and it's getting really frustrating.
>>
>Go into a public restroom to piss
>One stall and a urinal
>Someone is taking a shit in the stall

This is the worst
>>
>>35730376
Every normal man in the world will, when confronted with you or anyone like you in the pisser, treat you like you're ashamed of your dick and or balls. They will look down on you as a lesser man because you can't do the one thing a man should be able to: be proud of your damn dick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.