[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bald in your early 20s >listen to fullheads talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: cryingwojakjpgpngbmptiff.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojakjpgpngbmptiff.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw bald in your early 20s
>listen to fullheads talk about their hair problems
>"its too damn thick i dont know what to do with it!"
>>
>>35730259
"just shave it bro"
"it's about confidence bro"
"just buzz it and hit the gym bro"
>>
>>35730259
finasteride, anon
>>
Be careful with the drugs anon, the side effects can be devastating. Find a haircut that suits you for now and then consider transplant down the line
>>
>>35731110
bullshit. millions of people has been taking finasteride for prostate without a problem.

but when it's about hair somehow it is problamatic ? gtfo !

ofcourse when a drug is taken by millions some individuals who were prone to some side effects will get fucked sooner than later with the drug, but the vast majority tolerate the drug very well.

also, those who get sides are more likely to talk about it on the internet, and start a nocebo effect to create a side effect circlejerk .

also, i would rather cut my balls and turn into a trap than lose my hair.
>>
it's your fucking fault for not going on finasteride.
about 95% of people do not experience any side effects. if you are not willing to take that risk then you should go bald and drop out of the gene pool.
>>
>>35731130
Most people get ED problems from it that persist once the drug is discontinued. I.E. it breaks your dick.
>>
>>35730259
My grandfather and my cousin both went bald in their early 20s. I'm turning 20 in a few months.

Any advice in case I start losing it?
>>
>>35731143
>study link needed
>>
>>35731136
>dude just block the most potent androgen in your body
i know its the only help there is but having to even consider this shit is entirely fucked up. i already have problems with low test and weak erections, i'm afraid fin would ruin me completely
>if you are not willing to take that risk then you should go bald and drop out of the gene pool
edgy.
>>
>>35731143
nice citations and sources friend. those solid statistics you just pulled out of your ass sure convinced everybody.
>that persist once the drug is discontinued
care to elaborate on this phenomenon from a biochemical standpoint? how does this drug's side effects still persist after it is not in your system?
>>
>>35731154
finasteride and minoxidil are the only medications available that are of any help. no more advice than that.

they will very unlikely grow any hair back that you've already lost so if you want to keep your hair you need to start using them before the balding gets bad.
>>
>>35730259
OP, theoretically what's the most cruel thing a stranger can say to you about your balding? I want to pick on baldfag normies. help a robot out
>>
>>35731143
>Results showed that 167 of the men (1.4 percent) who took either finasteride or dutasteride developed erectile dysfunction that lasted for a median of about three and a half years after they stopped taking the drug.

>1.4 %
>not the people who was going to get ED anyway and accelerated the process with propecia .

also, it's not like the typical Robot will use his dick anyway !

you might be invisible to girls now, but if you lose your hair, you will be invisible to the whole society.
>>
>>35731186
>I want to pick on baldfag normies
why?
>>
>>35730259
>tfw low test
At least i have my hair, low test sucks
>>
>>35731186
post the picture of pepe with a smug look, with full hair, and holding a pill of finasteride.

also
>bald
>normie
>>
>>35731162
sucks to be you, I guess. normal people with healthy T levels should not be too concerned, however. I did not experience any sides after 2 years of fin. and to think that I've almost fell for the limp dick meme. I could have went bald and stayed a virgin but instead I started fin, took care of myself and got a gf.
do not give in to the scaremongering
>>
>>35731209
fun, mostly. so far i have to rely on ET and cult jokes. those are getting a bit stale. i'm looking for something that cuts deeper. help a bullyfag out
>>
>>35731225
>picture of pepe with a smug look, with full hair, and holding a pill of finasteride.

that was a rare pepe, i can't find it anymore, HELP ROBOTS
>>
>>35731220
low vs high test doesnt really matter that much, its the alpha-reductase that turns a small fraction of your testosterone to dht. you dont need high levels for that to happen.
basically if you want to be safe from balding you need to have female level testosterone.
>>
>>35731228
also, you don't have to take it forever anon, by 2020 we will have better maintenance drugs like CB and brotzo lotion.
then replicel will come also, then Tsuji the mighty god of the hair gains will get us out of hell.
>>
>>35731264
if only i could be as optimistic as you. if you want to crush your positivity, go lurk some balding forum threads from 00s - people were saying the exact same kind of stuff back then
>the cure will be here in 5 years bros!
>>
>>35731097
drops your testo levels down. no thanks. rather be bald and stronk that hairy and weak.
>>
>>35731284
no, in 00s, big fishes like shiseido weren't running trials on a proven methods before.

there has never been something like what Tsuji is doing.

and CB works, people are trying it and getting results.
>>
>>35731299
it doesn't drop your testosterone levels, it actually raises them a bit as less of your testosterone gets turned into DHT.

it does drop your DHT levels though, which is another androgen.
>>
>>35730259
just shave it brah
*spends hour every day in front of bathroom mirror making sure my hair looks perfect*
>>
>>35731162
>>35731143
don't be a cuck, I and 99% of other users take finasteride daily with no noticeable difference in boner quality or sexual performance. also that paper looks like p-hacking to me but I'd need to read it closer

DHT is only important for developing secondary sex characteristics which, given that you're past puberty, are pretty much just ear hair, enlarged prostate, and baldness

early 20s boner problems are almost certainly psychological, for which the best cure is literally to stop worrying about it
>>
>>35731364
Anon, i have been tested to have low testosterone. almost on the borderline for injections but not quite. What if DHT left my body as well?
I would gladly take finasteride if i was otherwise healthy but my hormones are already fucked up.
>>
>>35731422
finasteride raises testosterone.
also, you can get on TRT
>>
>>35731422
fin raises your T levels. get on fin, get on T injections and pray to god you dont develop gyno. but if you are worried about that you can get on aromatase inhibitors too.
look dude, you have been dealt a shit hand. with the help of modern medicine you can overcome your shit genes and rise above your faith as a loser virgin. you either fight or you give up.
you will be a bald, weak faggot if you dont change soon. the choice is yours. it's not like you have much to lose
>>
>>35731422
well the way I rationalized it to myself when deciding to start was that I can either
a. take the pills and possibly need to explain boner problems to future girlfriends or
b. not take the pills and not have future girlfriends

b seemed like the obvious choice when I phrased it to myself like that, but you'll have to make your own decision here

also if it's worth anything, I usually have problems keeping erections the first few times I have sex with a girl (this started long before the baldness did fyi), and the girls have never been anything but understanding and supportive about it
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (19KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
19KB, 260x260px
daily reminder to take finasteride
>>
>>35731264

Didn't recent study results find that Replicel mostly just maintained existing hair, rather than trigger regrowth? That'll be handy for people in the lower Norwoods, but not so much for people who are George Costanza-tier.
>>
>>35732104
nope, it was a safety trial, it wasn't designed for results, it was only one shot, and there are even guys who got 21% regrowth.

wait for shiseido replicell phase 2 trial, designed for results, they are using multiple shots.
>>
>>35732191
so do you need to shoot that shit up your scalp on a monthly basis or what? i know one time fix all cure is too much to hope for.
>>
>>35732317
what we know is, with only one shots, all the participants stopped hair loss, some grow up to 21%.

you need multiple shots just for a month for example to get more growth, and then you won't need it.
>>
File: 1418891591428.jpg (68KB, 516x417px) Image search: [Google]
1418891591428.jpg
68KB, 516x417px
>>35730259
>Be 21
>Notice my hairline receding
>Anxiety and panic sets in
>Wait about a year before doing anything
>Age 22
>Go see doctor
>Get prescription for 5mg finasteride
>Cut pills in 1/4 and eat quarter pill daily
>Cost: $24 a year
>Add minoxidil foam (2x daily) at age 24

>Fast forward to now
>Age 28
>Still have most of my hair
>Barely lost any hair since age 22 (can't tell any cosmetic difference except for a very slightly higher hairline than before)
>Don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for all the cucks who are afraid to use finasteride because "It'll break your dick bro"
>Literally have had 0 side effects and still get rock hard erections and morning wood
>Have a gf who is a better human being than I am and I probably would never have caught her attention if I was a balding numale cuck who was afraid to take finasteride
>mfw but not mhw
>>
>>35732394
>GF
>hair
>normie get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35732438
I'm not a normie but I'm not a full blown robot either, I can tell anybody here who has just started to bald to just try finasteride, the horror stories are overblown as fuck, I personally have had success with it and 0 side effects. It's dirt cheap as fuck too if you just cut the 5mg pills into 1/4. Target pharmacy only costs 24 dollars for 90 pills (360 day supply).

If your dick stops working then just stop taking it.

If you are already starting to look like George Costanza then it's already too late, and just shave that shit off, as there is nothing left worth saving.
>>
>tfw starting receding 2 years ago

fuuuuck summer is soon what do I do??
>>
>>35730259
>tfw thick poofy hair that constantly sticks out
>have to get it cut every 2 weeks
Want to trade? You'll have to take my psoriasis too though.
>>
>>35732394
I became interested in finasteride because I started a steroid cycle. Can't say I've had any side effects with it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.