[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speed is like a dozen transatlantic flights without ever getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 594170105.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
594170105.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
Speed is like a dozen transatlantic flights without ever getting off the plane. Time change. You lose, you gain. Makes no difference so long as you keep taking the pills. But sooner or later you've got to get out because it's crashing, and then all at once the frozen hours melt out through the nervous system and seep out the pores.
>>
>>35730215
>tfw speed addict
>tfw know this feel all to well
>tfw woke up 20 mins ago and now I'm laying in bed with my eyes half open waiting for the speed to kick in.
I don't know how long I can keep this up. 4 hours of sleep a night is taking its toll
>>
Sounds pretty cool, I wish they'd legalize drugs already so a robot with no connections could try this kind of stuff out.
>>
>>35731135
>ruining your life and body is cool
>>
>>35731135
Most doctors hand this shit out dude. I got prescribed 60 20 mg adderals a month by litteraly just asking for them. Legit all I said was "I'm having trouble focusing, can I try some adderal?" He said yes a wrote me a script. Doctors are fucked man
>>
>>35731135
It's from your doctor. It's called dextroamphetamine. If you have ADD they will readily hand you this legal speed that's better than any street drug .
>>
>>35731148
>abstaining from doing anything interesting so that you can prolong this shitty life is cool
>>
>>35731160
Do psychedelics if you want that. Hard drugs always lead to sadness
>>
>>35731152
>it's better than any Street drug
At first it's great. Then with repeated use you blow a fuse and the euphoric and fun part of amphetamine disappears forever. Once it happens it never come back even if you stop use for longs periods of time.
>>
>>35731165
Doesnt solve the problem of being a hikki with no connections, I'd have a hard time buying weed and it's fucking legal in the next state over.
>>
>>35731183
Yeah, amphetamine abuse permanently erodes your dopamine receptor count. Eventually youll have permanent depression.
>>
>>35731152
its not fucking speed.

>>35731148
You will not ruin your life or body by taking drugs like this.

In fact, taking drugs lead to the greatest time of my life. I got an amazing job at a great studio, great pay, I got a girlfriend, and was really pretty happy for a couple years.

The GF turned out to be a massive fucking cunt that stressed me the fuck out constantly and then all my friends started to leave the studio...

But hey, turns out all of this was manufactured by my handlers.

Drugs, especially opiates and stimulants, are the literal fucking medications people with my condition take. Parkinsons/LBD where dopamine receptors are fucked and extreme fatigue are common.

But I can't get any doctors to fucking give me this shit because that would mean you fuckfaces would have to tell me what the fuck is going on in my fucking life AND YOU CAN'T DO THAT RIGHT? RIGHT?
>>
>>35731183
That's one of the reasons I stopped taking it. It was a great couple of years though
>>
>>35731212
Adderall is literally speed my dude. Its just pharmatheutical purity.
>>
>>35731202
>Eventually youll have permanent depression.
This takes ABUSE and not normal prescribed doses.

If you aren't taking 100mg+ a day you'll be fucking fine.

Not even counting those of us are already fucking permanently depressed well before any drugs were had.
>>
Vyvanse is a miracle drug. Maybe not for everyone, but it is for me. It solved my motivation problems and shyness. I'm still an introvert, but it removed the mutism. I've tried other stimulants (adderall, Ritalin, et al) but they don't do it for me.
>>
File: 1354987053659_zps85a2ae51.jpg (142KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1354987053659_zps85a2ae51.jpg
142KB, 512x512px
>>35731202
>you'll go from permanent depression pre-drug to permanent depression post-drug

wow, what a loss.
>>
>>35731212
Yeah uh abusing adderall will fuck your brain and cardiovascular system
>>
>>35731229
The biggest difference is quantity. A medicinal dosage is... a fraction of what you would take recreationally. Not to even mention the added MDMA and other bullshit you find in street drugs.

The "purity" is a big enough difference to make them NOT the same at fucking all.
>>
>>35731243
>>35731230
>Anons thinking their casual depression is anything like fried out brain depression
>>
>>35731247
again, ABUSING.

Taking 20mg-60mg a day isn't going to do shit to either.
>>
>>35731268
60mg a day is a lot
>>
>>35731202
>>35731243

Permanent erosion of post-synaptic dopamine/norepinephrine/serotonin receptors on a permanent is rare sans long term methamphetamine or MDMA abuse.
>>
>>35731247
This, I was having chest pains last night. What ends up happening every time I fill my script is I go on a binge on the weekend and then take them normally during the week. Saturday I stayed up all night and took 210 mgs over the course of 24 hours. I want to tell my doctor to stop giving me it but at the same time I don't. This isn't going to end well and I know this. Also my dick is tired of the 12 hour edging sessions. The head of my dick is still bright red from this weekend. Send help
>>
>>35731262
>clinical depression brought on by parkinsons/alzheimers/dementia being casual depression.

Huh.

my entire life I always wondered why I felt nothing, no joy, only sadness and depression. Now I know why. I have a mental illness known for LACK OF FUCKING DOPAMINE.
>>
>>35731282
No, it's not.

Your body will fucking metabolize it faster than you can take it at that point.

That's a common dosage for adult ADHD.
>>
>>35731290

This may not mean anything, but for me it helps to think of it as medicine. I've done the 12-hour edging sessions, I know what you're talking about, trust me. It fucks yup up. Consider talking to your doctor about an extended release version. Avoid Ritalin, too much like cocaine.
>>
>>35731290
>210 mgs over the course of 24 hours

chill out, spaz.

I bet you also take cough syrup every night and it STILL doesn't kill your tolerance.
>>
>>35731329
I was thinking modifinil

>>35731330
No I don't. I take some magnesium and melatonin to try to protect my dopamine receptors. And no my tolerance is pretty high.
>>
>>35731329
adderall XR doesn't work at all. Like... it doesn't do fucking shit.

No I'm not talking about euphoria. I'm talking about the desired effects for ADHD treatment. It just doesn't do anything at all.

Either I was given placebos that last time (Like the time you gave me placebos for my regular adderall scipts)or the XR truly are fucking worthless.
>>
>tfw taking dexamphetamine for 5 years
>tfw it just doesn't work as well any more
>tfw life is unbearable without it
>>
>>35731260
> Not to even mention the added MDMA and other bullshit you find in street drugs.

You are super originally a total fucking retard.
>>
>>35731351

Ask your doctor about Vyvanse. Sounds like a fuckin commercial, but trust me.
>>
File: 1417639461919.jpg (32KB, 621x478px) Image search: [Google]
1417639461919.jpg
32KB, 621x478px
I have a responsible doctor who never gives me anything past 20mg. No matter how much I argue, he's stern.

It's annoying, but being stable on 20mg is better than being an addict.
>>
Too many people get their information from the government, DEA/FBI/police who are... just borderline retarded. They have no grey, it's black or white. ALL DRUGS ARE BAD AND ONLY PEOPLE THAT TAKE THEM ARE HARDENED CRIMINALS.

Seriously, it's amazing how fucking retarded the DEA can be.
>>
>>35731351
Taking say a 20 xr is the same as taking 10 and then another 10 about 4 hours later. It splits the dose up
>>
>>35731366
really? REALLY?

I bought that shit from the fucking cartels and from european cunts.

The added shit they put in those is what makes them so fucking shit. When you're getting your drugs from some assholes bathtub you're going to find more of the cheaper/easier to get shit that mimics whatever it is being advertised.
>>
>>35731381
Yeah, in theory XR medicine should work.

In practice it's like taking nothing at all.
>>
>>35731413
Extended release Ritalin/Concerta cures my ADHD
it's not the same for everyone, the smallest dose which is 16mg does it for me
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.