[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /trannygirl/ here? Dysphoria is killing me. I just want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (79KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 680x578px
Who /trannygirl/ here?
Dysphoria is killing me. I just want to take estrogen and become a cute girl.
>>
You're a tranny, not a trannygirl. Stop the newspeak.
>>
>>35729970
Thought I was one for years, but eventually realized I was just running from all my other problems and realized I need to fix my life instead
>>
look on the bright side

taking estrogen wouldn't make you cute or a girl

might as well not even bother eh bruv
>>
i wish the internet wasnt a big ass enabling support group
then every other kid wont turn into a giant fucking fag
>>
>>35730105
these people would just be killing themselves otherwise

don't say "good", it's not good

in the past people just sucked it up and were able to tie themselves down to some dame but it's getting so hard in modern times, women have not improved much but their standards are higher and higher
>>
You're not a tranny, you're mentally ill. Seek help.
>>
>>35729970
lift weights and go to therapy
>>
>>35730125
>you're not a tranny, you're mentally ill
There's a difference?
>>
>>35730125
there's no "help", a therapist would encourage him to weigh the options and possibly do it
>>
>>35729970
i dont know how this shit works

is estrogen expensive as shit or something, do you need a prescription?
>>
>>35730121
no they wont
being born as a male or female is not the end of the world
nobody is killing themselves over their gender
if they are then they have bigger issues at thtier hand and honestly the world is better off without them
>>
File: 1477014112047.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1477014112047.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>35730179
>nobody is killing themselves over their gender
>>
>>35729970
I hope you find happiness, Anonymous.
>>
Friendly reminder that trans women are real women. Trans women are ladies, chicks, girls. Trans women are female. All trans women are women, on any spectrum of sexuality, lesbianism (yes, trans women can be lesbians since they're women who like other women) bisexuality, heterosexuality (trans women can be straight of course, since they're women who like the opposite gender), asexuality, etc. All trans women are real women, whether they "pass" as cis or not, whether they're pre-op and pre-everything or not. "If trans women are real women, why do you have to put the trans there?!" Because it's just a prefix. It's like saying "pretty women" or "intelligent women."
And before someone attempts to insult me by calling me a slur meant to harm trans people, no, I'm not trans. This is coming from a cis girl (born with a vagina, still identify as female.) But I'm not any more of a girl than a girl who doesn't have a vagina.
Oh, and for anyone who disagrees with me, congrats on outing yourself as a creepy fuck who only sees men & women as walking genitals.
Have a great day, to any lovely trans ladies reading this. <3
>>
also there is a significant amount of trans people who regret acting on their mental illness and the internet bullies them away cause they want everyone to join their cult
>>
>>35729970
You'll never be a girl, just a dude with mutilated junk.
>>
>>35730121
>these people would just be killing themselves otherwise
not really, the trannies on internet are complete sociopaths who manipulate and try to convince confused young teenagers into becoming trans freaks so further the agendas of their interest group.
>>
>>35729970
i got estrogen today for the first time today

the girl at the counter called me a girl (im assuming just to be nice coz she saw what meds i was getting)

it made me feel embarrassed but also really happy
>>
I know I won't end up as cute or even passable so I just work all the time and drink the other. I get some free time and vent online but that's about it. Probably off myself once my parents die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.