[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Few years ago >Mom signs me up for a personal trainer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>Few years ago
>Mom signs me up for a personal trainer because I'm fat
>Trainer is French
>Tries to get me more into the idea of exercising and telling me about how much better it'll be when I lose weight
>At some point in the conversation he says "you are cute boy"

what did he mean by that

are french people just more open with those kinds of compliments?
>>
File: publix_gf.png (21KB, 787x481px) Image search: [Google]
publix_gf.png
21KB, 787x481px
She was trying to motivate you anon
>>
>>35729883
But it was a man orivgjmal
>>
>>35729786
He was trying to tell you that you have a good looking face and a good genetic starting point. It means that you really will look stellar if you work out.

I often try to tell this to many fat people who won't stop complaining about how being fat is what makes their life hell... But they play it off as though fat is permanent and as if they actually are ugly, when 90% of the time they are actually good looking to VERY good looking.

Ugly people tend to be skinny, they're very aware of their small amount of play field.
>>
>>35729786
all europeans are gay to an extent, dude

i mean i knew right off the bat when you mentioned he was french that this was going to be kind of gay
>>
>>35729996
And that's exactly why Americans are literally disgusting to even think of from the perspective of most Europeans. You're so prude and afraid of being human that it just makes us want to stab you until you shut it. No one as uncultured as you fucks should be allowed to speak in public.

There are many good ones, but the shit Americans are so vocal and persistent. Gulag is required.
>>
>>35729917

Remember, it's not gay if you don't look him in the eyes.
>>
>>35730033
you're not getting my hot american shlong, garcon

you'll have to make due with all the smelly cameljockey dicks flooding your continent
>>
>>35730033
>t. homosexus maximus analgaperio buttdildos
>>
>>35730043
This is exactly the kind of shit that makes it painful to just watch. A whole country standing behind a man that denies science and calls for alternative facts, standing there, saying that a personal trainer is gay because he stated a fact about another male's appeal/aesthetics.

And that's why white girls won't fuck you. You''re literally prude grandpas even at age 20 and there's not enough patience to go around and put up with that kind of backwards shit.

Luckily Asian Women love being prude. So you'll always have those.
>>
File: 1489118903048.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1489118903048.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>35730046
Bad detective work there, I'm just an European female.
>>
File: 1487220519428.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487220519428.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>35730070
>>35730077
le pbbbbbbbt~
>>
>>35730095
Yeah, but, didn't Kek bless me with the double dubs twice?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.