[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really think even if a girl finds you attractive enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (110KB, 703x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 703x922px
Do you really think even if a girl finds you attractive enough and is willing to date you that u will have anything in common with them or be able to relate with them at all?
>>
>>35729301
no

dadfsadf
>>
That's part of why I'm not interested in a girlfriend. I've never met a woman I thought was cool and interesting and fun to hang out with. Not saying they aren't there, just that I've never met one.
>>
>>35729301
nope. a qt filipina stacy crushed on me once (im unironically not humble bragging unattractive, but am white) in high school. asked her out, we had absolutely nothing in common. didnt work out.
>>
>>35729344
follow-up advice:

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her, then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart
But if you make an ugly woman your wife
You'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time
She'll always give you peace of mind
>>
>>35729301
That's why I only talk to girls from /r9k/. Unfortunately they always live a thousand or more miles away.
>>
>>35729301
maybe if she was fembot.
otherwise, I doubt it.
>>
>>35729301
Nope. All my relationships end because we don't enjoy anything together besides sex
>>
>>35729356
>A pretty woman makes her less attractive husband look small
fixed that for you anon.
>>
>>35729426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

you cant fix a song this good
>>
>>35729454
>you cant fix a song this good
meh.
>>
I don't think it's possible me for to truly relate to anyone, male or female. Even on /r9k/ I feel disconnected from everyone else.
>>
>>35729301
>u
fucking redditors
>>
>>35729301
>a girl

Well if that's the only standard I have, I couldn't really expect to find somebody who I have things in common with.

I would go for a girl I have things in common with.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.