[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Mexican chicks? Have you ever got with one? htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
Do you like Mexican chicks? Have you ever got with one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCLLTjI6dw
>>
>>35728678
1. no
b. see above

they're just like any other race of bitch, they all want chad
>>
>>35728692
plenty of betas get decent looking chicks
>>
>>35728949
>plenty of beta's are being cucked by their decent looking chicks
better them than me ;)
>>
File: 1475303288945.jpg (30KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
1475303288945.jpg
30KB, 636x357px
>>35728678
Wrong board my dude

>>>/Anyotherfuckingboardyoumouthbreathingchimp/
>>
>>35728678
1. Yes
2. Almost but I cucked her. Went on a few dates. Really should have done it, I had a clear opportunity too.
>>
>>35729264
How did you fuck up? Got too nervous?
>>
>>35729324
Didn't fuck up at all, just didn't get to fuck. We went on dates and she wanted to be official bf and gf, but I didn't want to because she was a grade above me (this was when I was in HS) and I was a junior and she was a senior. I didn't want to hold her back or hold myself ahead since she was going to college in a couple months. So I tried to make sure to just be friends.

It worked somewhat. We stayed friends but I never did explain to her why. I made her cry a couple time because she really wanted to. She hit me with the "what are we" question and stood there like the autist I am. It made me feel like douche. If there's any bots here that hasn't done this, it's probably the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. But I stuck with my plan. We stayed somewhat friends for a couple weeks then eventually stopped walking together, then stopped eating together, stopped talking. She graduated and we don't talk at all. She came back to visit when I was a senior and I overheard she did find a bf and liked having lots of sex (sounds weird, I know). Pretty sure it was a jab at me but it didn't really make me regret it. My friends made fun of me for not doing it but it just didn't feel right.

But that's the melancholy of HS I guess.
>>
Used to until I actually went to Mexico god damn are they fat as fuck
>>
>>35729513
I personally wouldn't have cared about her being a grade above me, it doesn't seem like an issue at all
>>
>>35729558
it's not that I didn't care about dating a higher grade. it's the feeling I know we are going to eventually going to brake up since she's not gonna have time for me and vice versa. I didn't want to hurt her feelings or mine.

plus I'd never had a gf at that point.
>>
>>35729652
In that situation I would still go for it, even if we split up eventually it would be nice to be together for the time being
>>
Most of my lays have been mexican chicks, they're extremely easy to get into bed. Once she hits puberty its slut mode activate, followed by years of just takin dicks. that's why you see them with 10 fucking children in their late 20's.
>>
>>35729652
>>35729513
You're a fucking chad leave this board
You've had older girls at school want to fuck you, but you tuerned them down
I've never had a girl look twice at me
I would kill for a girl to want to fuck me
>>
>>35729925
Leave this board chad
>>
>>35730408
if it makes you feel better I turned down three girls for sex and a relationship.
>>
>>35728678

>Do you like Mexican chicks?

Yes, when they are young they are the cutest, but they age like shit, but maybe less than whites.

>>35728678

>Have you ever got with one?

No. In 5 years. i'll be a mexican wizard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.