[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Okay fembot, you can be my girlfriend sp long as you pop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4951.jpg (260KB, 1274x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4951.jpg
260KB, 1274x960px
>Okay fembot, you can be my girlfriend sp long as you pop this cyst that's been growing on my neck since January
>>
>>35728646
How do I keep this from happening?

Ive seen this happen to my college professor and he had to get it surgically removed because it was getting too big and gross.
>>
>>35728646
I have one on my back, it's hard and doesn't hurt even when I squeeze the fuck out of it.

Can I lance it open? I'm curious what it looks like.
>>
>>35728646
you need to pop that on camera holy shit

the pus in that thing could fill a cup
>>
>>35728646
From the thumbnail, I thought this was a nipple with luscious amounts of chest and armpit hair
>>
File: IMG_4980.jpg (1MB, 3194x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4980.jpg
1MB, 3194x2448px
>>35728681
Mine is pretty tender, hurts whenever I tilt my head upwards or look over my shoulder.

>>35728690
Doctor is looking at it this week, not sure how to make that happen.
>>
>>35728681
I once had one on my inner thigh and cut it open with an exacto knife. Liquid started pouring out of it and then I squeezed it and cottage cheese looking puss squirted out. Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever done.
>>
>>35728714
my brother had one removed from his ass because it hurt for him to sit down

i've had the one on my back for as long as I can remember, it feels like a little lump of hard shit
im picturing it's either black cancerous matter or amber-like hard pus

good luck dude
>>
File: IMG_4994.jpg (993KB, 2924x2090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4994.jpg
993KB, 2924x2090px
>>35728725
Oh yeah, mine was a tiny hard painless bump for years.

>>35728710
It can be whatever u want bb
>>
oh man i'd love to get all up in that
>>
Can I pop it without being your gf?
I like popping zits, removing ingrown hairs and nail, and draining cysts but I don't wanna be a gf.
>>
>>35728882
>tfw like half of fembots are asexual or uninterested in relationships
>>
>>35728680
Its probably just an ingrown hair follicle that became infected. Theres not much you can do beyond basic hygiene I don't think. You shouldn't lance it yourself though. Most people wouldn't let it grow as large as OP before seeing a doctor.
>>
>>35728945
I just want to be let loose on somebody with super fucked up skin with a pair of tweezers, a scalpel, some rubbing alcohol, and lots of cotton.
>>
File: IMG_4976.jpg (269KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
269KB, 1280x955px
>>35728980
Coughmymomcough scheduled the appointment a over month ago.
>>
>>35728646
I've actually always wanted to play surgeon. I'll do it if you let me use a scalpel and numbing agent. It's not like I'd drug you and lock you in my basement or anything.
>>
>>35729013
I'd probably have just gone to urgent care. If I was really concerned about insurance i'd have called them and asked about how they apply deductibles and shit to urgent care visits.
>>
>>35729040
Canadalol

Mom did mention the emergency room if it got any worse but >being that guy
>>
>>35729013

You could just soften it up with a wet hot towel for a bit then jab it right in the center with a needle and start squeezing all the shit out.
>>
>>35729051
Oh, if they don't have urgent care in canada than ya, I probably wouldn't go to the ER with that.
>>
>>35729040
I'd probably just have gone to Tijuana. Get that shit sorted out same day for real cheap.
>>
>>35728646
Sometimes I get little cysts in my earlobes that hurt like a motherfucker. I can't imagine how painful that is
>>
File: clint_eastwood_disgust.gif (834KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
clint_eastwood_disgust.gif
834KB, 240x228px
>>35729013
Anon how the fuck do you let it get this bad? Why the fuck wouldn't you go to a fucking doctor once it's clear it's a cyst?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.