[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of accessories do you wear in public, anons? Just curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

What kind of accessories do you wear in public, anons? Just curious that's all. It could be a ring, necklace, bangle, etc. I just felt like a lot, if not most of you wore anime/nerd stuff in public.
>>
I never wear anything that appears to have any value because I don't want to get robbed. No logo clothing. No anime. No pictures. No accessories.
>>
>>35727860
>You become a prime target for robbers/muggers if you wear anime accessories.

Kek
>>
File: 1457811951697.gif (812KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457811951697.gif
812KB, 500x340px
>>35727812
I just want friends like that. I don't need fast cars or fame. I just want a core of nerdy friends who just kind of accept that I'm around.
>>
i keep a rosary with cross in my coat pocket because a nice old catholic lady gave me one and i wish them well

ain't catholic tho
>>
>>35727812
Wear a two bracelets on my right arm, one of those designer watches on my left and my class ring.
>>
File: MMP3_original.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MMP3_original.png
152KB, 500x500px
I just got this pendant in the post and I fucking love it. In general I like my accessories loud & obnoxious
>>
>>35728024
Are you a girl? Or a faggot? Because I can't see a straight male wearing something like that in public.
>>
chain bracelet from my dead granny
necklace from cousin
sometimes necklace from aunt
>>
i often wear anime shirts, have weird patches on my jacket, and i wear alot of the necklaces i make
>>
>>35727812
I don't wear any jewelry at all
I have one piercing in my left ear cartilage like pic related, I just wear a simple (fake) gold ring in it, nothing more.

I don't understand how some girls wear as much jewelry as they do, it bothers me to feel it touching me all day. I can't wear rings. I always fidget with them and lose them.
>>
>>35728037
fag (asian)
I wore it over an oversized black pullover hoodie, my date liked it
>>
>>35727812

I rarely ever go out in public as my parents does my shopping for me, if I have to do some errand I just wear whatever the fuck I have at home, which is plain clothes without any accessories, once I went straight from the garage to do some shopping after taking apart some old soot clogged furnace, apparantely I had soot smeared all over my face. Some people did react at the sight of me, got out of the queue and some cashier frowned.
>>
File: 1470258635246.jpg (1MB, 1920x2110px) Image search: [Google]
1470258635246.jpg
1MB, 1920x2110px
>>35727812
none unless a hoodie counts I wear mine until it gets just absolutely too hot to have one
>>
One of a number of beanies (2/3 are camo, one UA, one Halo related) one of two keffiyeh, 4 different promotional fabric bracelets, one promotional rubber/plastic bracelet, an assassin's creed pendant, (what I hope are) Ray ban Wayfarers (prescription so sort of accessory). I don't wear all of these all the time, but if it's an informal special occasion I'll wear them all at once.
Also what >>35728520 said.
>>
Casio watch (with mismatched wristband) and glasses.
Dont care for mens jewelry
>>
Anyone else grossed out by rings and stuff? They almost make me want to vomit
>>
>>35727897
I don't even wear half-decent clothing if I go outside. I try to dress poor to blend in. I figure if I look worthless crackheads and hobos will leave me alone, often it works.
>>
>>35728758
I think they can look good aesthetically, if you get something tasteful and not gaudy. But taste is subjective, like you may find it ugly and some may love it.
>>
>>35728178
You're a fag dude words spoken between your kind mean nothing
>>
>>35727860
>>35728781
You're actually supposed to dress as good looking and expensive as possible.
Then thugs will think you're too important to fuck with.
If you dress like a poorfag they will (correctly) assume you're a loser nobody cares about and won't hesitate to rob you.
>>
>>35728875
>Then thugs will think you're too important to fuck with.
t. faggot who has never lived in the hood

life isn't a movie no nigger that's going to rob you looks at someone and says "shit I better not mess with them they have important friends"
>>
Two wristbands my dad got for me, a hair tie and a timex weekender. I'm a dude with long hair.
>>
>>35728875
>You're actually supposed to dress as good looking and expensive as possible.
>Then thugs will think you're too important to fuck with.

can you imagine being this stupid? this must be bait. are you underage?
>>
>>35727812
Wristwatch, pocket square, pen, pocket knife, lighter, small notepad if I'm wearing a jacket with an inside pocket, Ray Ban shades
>>
>>35729184
Why do you wear a pocket square and carry a small notepad around? Any particular reason?
>>
File: cartiercufflinks18kwhitegold2_l.jpg (27KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cartiercufflinks18kwhitegold2_l.jpg
27KB, 768x1024px
>accessories
The only time I would wear any sort of accessory like that is If I'm going to a social even that requires you to dress the part.

When I do suit up, I wear autistic cartier cufflinks. Pic related.
>>
I wear a light brown shirt and shorts with a sash usually I have my anime Keychain inside my pocket with my luger.
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (289KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
289KB, 1280x960px
>>35727812
Flecktarn jacket with my hair up in a beanie or ponytail usually. That and my grandpas tags. I can't wear things around my wrist. They're thin af so it looks weird
>>
>>35728875
That is not what happens. If I ever see a crackhead/hobo getting aggressive on someone it is always someone dressed nice. If they really want money and they know you have money they are going to get in your face. Like >>35729121 said, a criminal isn't going to pass up robbing someone because they look "important".

Robbery happens to people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but if you're in a bad area you're at higher risk. I'd rather lose as little stuff as possible, and I don't want to look like a mark from a mile away.
>>
>>35728110
Where can I buy some good anime shirts.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35727812
This and my gone fishing foamposites

Normie tier I know
>>
>>35729299
online, or go to conventions or your local anime store
kinda depends on what anime you want tho
>>
>>35727812
>I just felt like a lot, if not most of you wore anime/nerd stuff in public
I would have thought most here were too self aware for that.
>>
nothing, I try to blend in as much as possible

plain colored shirts and chinos
>>
>>35729279
What's the patch below the German flag?
>>
>>35729231
>pocket square
To look nice at work.

>notepad
I have ADHD so I use the notepad to help organize my thoughts and write down important shit. In coordination with my drug regimen, it has helped address my symptoms and improve the quality of my life. People think that ADHD can be battled with just blasting kids with more amphetamines but you need to build healthy habits or else you're just giving them a drug addiction.
>>
>>35728758
I thought I was the only one.

I don't know why I'm so freaked out by jewelry.
>>
>>35729342
Rhodesian army 2nd brigade patch reproduction lol. I got it from the /k/ommando store
>>
I wear a fake-wedding band to university so nobody questions my status with women. I am 27 years old (was shut in from age 18-24) started lifting at 24, enrolled at uni at 26. Still don't go out or anything because zero friends/social skills. I am actually one of the most aesthetic cunts at my university but I just don't have any social skills so I felt like shit. It was only until I came up with the amazing idea of wearing a wedding band that suddenly all my fears/insecurity went away...when people started noticing the ring they all treated me differently...now suddenly my silent autisticness was just because I am a mature adult male with a wife that just wants to do his work in peace and quiet, instead of being that weirdo guy that never talks to anyone.
>>
File: titansjacket.jpg (31KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
titansjacket.jpg
31KB, 600x340px
>>35727812
I'd wear this if I could afford it
>>
>>35729372
>pro-German, pro-Rhodesian grill
>>
File: 1489908310798.png (771KB, 855x738px) Image search: [Google]
1489908310798.png
771KB, 855x738px
>>35729667
>grill
Son...
>>
>>35729457
But don't women who notice ever ask you questions about your marriage?
>>
>>35727812
None, I just wear blank t shirts with sweatpants
>>
>>35729322
>>I just felt like a lot, if not most of you wore anime/nerd stuff in public
>I would have thought most here were too self aware for that.
I know you just mean in regard to nerdy clothes, but the idea of r9k being generally self aware has me laughing...
>>
>>35729680
This anons got it
>>35729667
This anon doesn't. thanks though. I get called a girl a lot!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.