[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My "friends" don't exist "here". I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1355378171856.jpg (6KB, 215x204px) Image search: [Google]
1355378171856.jpg
6KB, 215x204px
My "friends" don't exist "here".

I only acknowledge they exist because they possibly could somehow.

They're studying me, and they criticize and understand me.

You call it schizophrenia, I call it coping.

Would you feel better knowing there is a /co/ thread about you right now?

About your entire life?
>>
I would not feel better if someone else was recounting my entire life on 4chan, no.
>>
>>35727567
>I would not feel better if someone else was recounting my entire life
Even if you had loyalists, apologists?
People holding all the cards.

And still were interested enough in your story to post about the inner machinations of you in its entirety?
As minimal as it may seem?
>>
File: schizo.jpg (62KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
62KB, 850x850px
>>35727546
Oh hey, another schizo. I have schizo too, and I know my thought-voice-pals can be very comforting and I like them a lot.

They are not the same as rl friends though. You should try and make some flesh and blood friends, it's not as hard as you think.

If you happen to be a schizo it's pretty easy, just google support group for schizos, and find a place near you where people like you meet up and talk about all kinds of stuff or do fun stuff together and start to make friends there.
>>
>>35727657
I suppose it would be interesting to see people discussing a person like that. I don't quite understand what you mean by inner machinations though.
>>
>>35727664
>thought-voice
I hear and percieve nothing that isnt there.

Are you aware I wrote this message?
Yes.

Did you hear me type it? Say it aloud?
Ridiculous, no.

I am aware.
There might be people who enjoy my existence even if I gave up on it
>>
>>35727734
What did you do today?
Green textif you want to make it simple
>>
>>35728102
I watched a movie and played Castlevania.
>>
>>35728150
>played Castlevania.
You're kidding right?
Are YOU asking for it?
>>
>>35728260
I don't understand what I did wrong.
>>
>>35728304
So you like to play castlevania?
What movie did you watch?
>>
>>35728367
Yes.
John Wick.
>>
>>35728492
Hmmmm.
You arent quite getting this.

Are you an inhibited person?
Unreasonably reasonably uncomfortable with sharing?
I know you did more than play castlevania and watch John wick.

What did you do today?
How long did you play castlevania?
Was that the first time you watched John Wick? Even if not, did you enjoy it?(again)
What did you eat?

What did you dream about this morning?

What did you actually do today?
>>
>>35728688
I guess I'm a fairly reserved and inhibited person, yeah. I don't mind sharing small excepts of my life, but as I said earlier I don't think I'd be comfortable with others discussing the entirety of my life and taking sides.

I woke up and had a terrible headache. I took 3 Tylenol and drank a bunch of water, but that didn't help so I went back to sleep for 2 hours. This time when I woke up I made waffles and then started watching John Wick for the second time. I enjoyed that movie and want to see the second one. After the movie I played Castlevania for 3 hours, got tired, and went to sleep again. I have narcolepsy and don't take my medication like I should. Then I took a shower and started browsing 4chan.
>>
>>35728817
See now imagine though there were people who were constantly privy to that information.
And more, to no effect of your life and safety of course.

They just know, and have been reading or watching since day one.

Now you may not be lonely or functionally incompadible enough to see the merit in it. But knowing, believing there is someone "who gets it" even if you never meet them, is a good thought to me
>>
>>35728930
I think I would enjoy it when you describe it like that, but my understanding of schizophrenia is that there are hostile, very negative "friends" as well as those "who get it," only you can't escape from the negativity, because it originates from inside your own mind.
>>
>>35728975
Yeh.
Mayb.

Wtf do I know really.
Its nadbad when im told to seek a profesional.
>A guy.
Wtf does he know?
>woman
Wtf could she know

Then ethnicity and racial background comes in and age and fucj.

People are too flawed to trust with something this important to me.
Give me a god to talk to.

Fuck religion, I want a god to help me out.
"It" forbid I find a flaw in it too.
>>
>>35729072
I don't think you need to have intimate, personal experience with something to understand it. Of course no one will ever /fully/ understand what you experience except for you, but that's okay. I don't need to build an engine by hand in order to understand how it works well enough to repair it.

Do you not think it would be useful to get another perspective on things from a person who understands what is happening, but is not so closely connected to you?
>>
>>35727546
I'd call it a degenerative brain disorder, schizman
>>
>>35729152
Hmmmmmm.
No.

For the simple fact that I am disinterested in being helped, fixed or rehabilitated.
>>
>>35729240
>degenerative brain disorder,
Cool.
Xavier made it look hlarious in Logan
>>
>>35729390
Surely there are downsides to this?
>>
>>35729418
Yrs.
Insanity perhaps.
But you get used to it.

*rimshit*
>>
>>35729418
Shot
Rim"shot"
>>
>>35729676
Well, if you enjoy it then I will cease pestering you. Good luck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.