[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you come to the conclusion that you are never going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 19

File: Woman listening to her iPod.jpg (92KB, 682x846px) Image search: [Google]
Woman listening to her iPod.jpg
92KB, 682x846px
Have you come to the conclusion that you are never going to get a girlfriend?
>>
File: 1487675656835.jpg (40KB, 564x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487675656835.jpg
40KB, 564x691px
>>35727218
Yes
I don't want my belief to be true
>>
man don't ask me that shit. oh; wait, you said have you, not when. heh.

yeah, moron.
>>
File: men-sitting-at-bar.jpg (261KB, 523x469px) Image search: [Google]
men-sitting-at-bar.jpg
261KB, 523x469px
>>35727218

yeah

I'm 27

I don't even belong here anymore

This place used to be for people like me. We were 22, no gf's, shitposting our hearts out all over the interwebs.

But then, over time, my buddies they all got gf's. Most left this place, some stuck around. Honestly, I wish those one's didn't; they changed this place.

Now the only people like me are 18 to 20 years old, thinking their gonna be alone. Just like me and my buddies did all those years ago. Of course, 90% will shacked up or in a ltr with a gf by the time their 27.

Times change. Maybe the next generation of robots to inherit this place will be the trannys. I think they will not be able to move on because of the permanent changes they are making to their bodies. Maybe my race of robots will find a new home. I hope so. I don't belong here anymore.
>>
>>35727218
Uh, yeah, like 11 years ago
>>
I don't know. I'm only 20, but I also don't even know where to begin with this shit. I guess just asking a girl out to lunch? I have such bad self esteem, I'd just assume if they say yes they just feel bad for me
>>
>>35727383
>at the peak of manhood
>given up
Weak.
>>
>>35727218
Yes, and I don't mind. As long as these ssri's continue to suppress my sex drive then I don't care. The only thing that I am concerned about is letting myself go too much. Food is one of my only joys, and while I am not fat yet, I am well on my way if my habits remain. Since I am not trying to attract a mate it will be that much easier to mess up. I am trying to convince myself that health is important (even though it arguably doesn't matter at all, since we all die anyway)
>>
>>35727218
>Have you come to the conclusion that you are never going to get a girlfriend
Yes but it's ok as long as I have all of you
>>
>>35727218
Sure.
dont wan one
>>
>>35727406
Also 20. Feel so overwhelmed. Like holy crap, people are just so far ahead, y'know?

I haven't kissed, hugged, or even held hands with a girl. It's so laughable but the past 3 yrs have been a blur.
>>
>>35727406
I feel like a movie's even easier. That's pretty much how its done though. Most of them will go with it as long as you're not an actual retard.
>>
>>35727218
23 and I just can't do it. I tried Tinder and some online dating crap, and I just don't think I could get a girlfriend, let alone keep one. Talking to girls is such a chore, that I get burnt out and just stop trying.
>>
>>35727383
> shacked up or in a ltr with a gf by the time they're 27
I'll prove you wrong in T minus 7 years... ._.
>>
>>35727467
> talking to girls is such a chore
This. 99.9% of the time, they expect you to keep the conversation alive. Texting or not. And if it slows down just one bit, they fuck off to the next dude. Such bitches.
>>
>>35727383
I'll be 25 this year. All of my friends, former friends, acquaintances, and people I barely even know are dating or even already married with kids and here I am and I've never dated or kissed or fucked or held hands or anything. It didn't weird me out until recently.
>>
File: J092mfF.jpg (400KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
J092mfF.jpg
400KB, 1080x1920px
>>35727218
Yes, a long time ago.

I always had the underlying suspicion ever since puberty started and the girls ignored me in school, but my 20s gave me assurance over it. Now in my early 30s, I can confidently say that I've accepted the situation.
>>
>>35727505
I just can't get invested in a girl when I can watch her interest slip when I send one text too slowly, or ask a "boring question"
>>
>>35727218
I keep the faintest hope, but realistically my chances decrease every year.
>>
>>35727536
Don't single girls in their 30s become desperate to settle down?

But then again, they're either used goods, single moms / coming out of a divorce, or ugly as fuck.
>>
>>35727543
I understand. One-hundred percent. I try to divert my time more wisely, investing it in my studies - but the
> tfw no gf
thoughts slowly creep in and distract me, day-in and day-out.
>>
>>35727532
Same man, when's your birthday? November here.
>>
>>35727218

It gets a lot easier when you simply accept it.

Also helps to be convinced 3d women are all trash anyway.
>>
I could get one at any moment.
but I just don't want to atm.
is just a matter of giving time time.
>>
>>35727218
I hold a small, dying hope that one day I will. I'm pushing 30 though. My youth is long gone and wasted.

>>35727383
iktf bruh
>>
File: mayyne....jpg (446KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mayyne....jpg
446KB, 1536x2048px
>>35727532

yeah it didn't weird me out until about 6 months ago

and since then, it's all i can focus on

like I went from being thinking i'm doing okay, gonna shitpost for the rest of my days no problem, to looking around and realizing there is actually already no group, internet or irl, that I belong in

feels real depressing man
>>
File: 01179.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
01179.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
>>35727555
>But then again, they're either used goods, single moms / coming out of a divorce, or ugly as fuck.
Exactly.

You know, the funny (really funny) thing is that a lot of old pals my age or older regularly seek me out for advice on their marriage or raising their kids. I feel like the decades of loneliness have given me unique view on human relationships, as an 'outsider' so to speak. They always say I have helped them to understand their family business better and be less impulsive on decisions.

Sometimes it still hurts. Especially when every once in a while there's an occasion where life has handed me some good cards for a change and there is nobody to share the good times with.
>>
>>35727441
I once made out with a girl, but that was because she was drunk and just sorta started it as I was leaving her dorm room. No more of that happened with her after that night. And schoolwise and social wise, people my age are actually doing shit, and all I do is just get high and get by in school.

>>35727465
Movie isn't a bad idea, although I don't have a car making things a little trickier. Only theater within walking distance is a little budget theater, maybe that'd work. I was just thinking a lunch would allow more conversation, and my experience with going to a movie with a girl has never led to anything more, just one off movie dates, if they were even dates.
>>
File: 1488355055124.jpg (18KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1488355055124.jpg
18KB, 400x226px
>>35727218
anon with a gf reporting in (been dating her for what's coming on two months)

>>35727406
I only met my current gf last semester in college, though I knew OF her before then, we just hadn't talked. I'll give the quick version of how we met.

I had to borrow a book I hadn't gotten in the mail for a class she was in with me one day, and she was the only person I remotely knew. I messaged her on normiebook about it, and she gave it to me one day. After seeing her up close, I thought she was pretty cute and seemed like my type of girl, so I continued to talk to her IRL/on facebook following this. We'd just talk about classes and band (of which we were both in) and stuff. She majors in Japanese so I was able to talk about some of that stuff in a non-super weeaboo way.

I started by asking her to a university event that was like really traditional but still causal and fun, and you don't have to dress up or anything. Shit was like the most nervous I've felt asking a girl to anything, and I almost had a panic attack but she ended up going with me. After that, I asked her out to dinner and stuff, and eventually she ended up confessing her feelings for me one night after dinner.

TL;DR, just find stuff you think you guys will both enjoy and ask if she wants to go with you. Get to know them a bit before you do that though, and make yourself out to be someone they should spend their time on.

>>35727441
Hey, I didn't have any of that shit until I was 20 either. You'll get there in due time, just continue to live your life and meet people. I believe in you.
>>
>>35727691
God... that reminds me.

In highschool english, freshman year, our teacher would give us writing prompts to warm-up at the start of class.

One day she puts up something about relationships and being self-less, I forget what it was exactly, but I remember my response when she called on me.

I said something like, "if I could live my life alone and unhappy if it meant every other person on earth would be content with their supposed 'soul-mates', I would make that sacrifice."

Man...
>>
>>35727725
>I once made out with a girl
>my experience with going to a movie with a girl

>>35727743
>my current gf

Normie motherfuckers. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35727743
Thanks anon.

Orheanog
>>
>>35727743
Okay, I think I could manage that. The girl I'm eyeing up right now has been in a few classes, she even sits at the same table as me in one class (although my good friend is between us). I've engaged with small talk with her. That's about it, too soon to ask her to a casual lunch or something? Or would a university thing be more chill? Holy fuck I have no idea what I'm doing, I really overthink this shit don't I?
>>
>>35727383
I'm 27 and got nothing. Not sure what to do about it. I've tried pursuing but I honestly have nothing in common with other people to socialize about. It's nearly impossible for me to even fake interest in popular culture or any of the other things I see people into. It's a really shitty situation that I can't work my way around.
>>
>>35727783
Having a drunk girl spring on me awkwardly and seeing a movie with a classmate on campus hardly qualifies...right?
>>
>>35727761
The risk you took was calculated but man, are you bad at math
>>
A pill a day keeps the feels away
>>
>>35727829
What part about "REEEEEEEE" did you not understand?
>>
i have a girlfriend famalamadingdong
>>
>>35727218
oh i can get a gf. just cant keep one
>>
>>35727809

same

a really quite chinese amerikun grill was kinda nice to me a few weeks ago, i think she just wanted to be friends bc she has a bf i heard from someone else. she invited me out but i didnt go bc i don't even have a car.

There really is no end in sight, is there?
>>
>>35727857
Not helping anon, not helping.

It's like a genie said, "fuck it, you're going to follow through on that shit. but my twist is that not EVERYONE meets their soul-mate..."

Sorry, robots. I failed you.
>>
I once got close to having a dinner date with the girl of my dreams. Only to find out, she just started dating someone with the same first name and last initial as me. I'm now at the point where I accept this conclusion and I no longer care. I just want to drink.
>>
>>35727218
Yes, but I keep seeing counterexamples:
>women who I actually like as friends showing they're not all shit
>women who are attracted to men fitting my physical description
>>
>>35727936

haha i remember u from another thread maybe last week

why does the same initials thing piss u off so much? it's just random meaningless chance
>>
I'm starting to turn around I think. a coworker was jokey flirting with me and told another coworker not to tell her boyfriend.

and another just told me I look younger than I am and I probably pull alot of tail and I may turn into a DILF.

I might just ask out the front desk girl to drinks.

yeah, I'll do that.
>>
>>35727417
FULL STORY PLEASE ;_; please anon kun PLEASE PLEASE ;^;
>>
>>35727953
Everything is random meaningless chance.
>>
File: k1x82j.png (659KB, 647x671px) Image search: [Google]
k1x82j.png
659KB, 647x671px
>>35727807
No, that's completely fine. I would overthink this shit pretty heavily as well when I was in the process of getting into a relationship with my current girlfriend. I'd message my best friends almost every day about it, telling them about how me and her's interactions went for the day or something and getting their opinions on it and whatnot. Then I'd fall asleep thinking about what my next move would be, or just think about it while I was sitting in class, even.

Cue your friend in on what's going on with the girl, and hopefully he can be supportive as well.

How about this. Maybe after class ask if she wants to get some food, if it's an appropriate time. You've talked to her before. Think about what you think she might like being a part of and ask if she wants to tag along. Don't make it sound too romantic at first, just make it causal as to not pressure her or yourself. Lunch or a university thing could both work depending on how much you think you guys will enjoy it and how well it fits into you guys' schedules. Just make sure you will both enjoy or at least be able to make fun of it, haha.

Wishing you the best of luck

>>35727982
good luck to you too, go get em

>>35727951
then what are you waiting for? you must be a pretty attractive guy. you can make it work.

>>35728000
lordy lordy that [GET] is pic related
>>
File: 898035235235.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
898035235235.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>35727218
Yes but I'm not happy about it.

On one hand it's understandable. I'm fat, I have a small dick (5 inches when I push my gut back) and I'm mixed race, even if I was raised by white people and act entirely white, no cute girl really wants a relationship with a fat colored guy.

On the other hand it angers me that all of those things are okay for a woman to be. Fat disgusting black women are happily taken care of by a guy and I'm sitting here lonely because I wasn't fortunate enough to be born with a pussy.

While I've accepted the fact that I'll never find a cute girlfriend, I'm certainly not happy about it.
>>
File: thatfeelbro.png (59KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelbro.png
59KB, 571x515px
>>35727433
I don't know, Anon. I love all you beta fags but its not enough.
>>
>>35728053

hey fat black dude

thin half mexicant here

It doesn't get me anywhere, i'm closer to 30 than i am to 25, so it's not i'm some 18 year old, i am a true wizard apprentice, nearly graduated

it's true you're race didn't help, but all the same, many of us will live and die alone as well

I think we all have personality disorders. Even uggo's get gf's, typically also uggos. But to truly live and die alone, you must be fucked up in the head. I have no diagnosis, but i very much suspect this to be true.
>>
>>35728051
Thanks a lot buddy, I'm going to ask her to lunch next week once we're back from break. Hopefully it goes well!!
>>
File: 1481400040260.gif (493KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481400040260.gif
493KB, 500x376px
>>35727743
>don't enjoy anything
>no hobbies besides ricing my desktop and shitposting
>hate small talk
>rarely have anything to say about any topic other than spout memes unless the conversation is about one of my particular interests; in any (group > 3) conversation I'm literally an "observer" almost, if not the entire time
>hate normie activities
>would have literally zero friends if I didn't keep "inheriting" them from my turbo-normie roommate

I'm fucked
>>
>24
>black
>NEET
>3 inch dick

These 4 factors come together to create the ultimate virgin, I'm like the perfect cell of virgins.
>>
There has been times where i knew this girl i see in school liked me or wanted to get to know me more. But the only thing that holds me back is that i'm a neetbux.
I'm scared that if she found out she might think of me differently in a negative way. So far nobody in my school knows i"m a neetbux. I am trying to get a job tho.

The high school i go to is pretty much for adults who fucked up in high school when they were young.
>>
>>35728281
Pretty much why i barely try to make friends. I try keep my neetbux a secret as much as possible
>>
>>35728173
you seem like a woke individual
i want to talk to you more~~
i have been on a few ""dates"" (with boys, i'm prison gay i guess) and I kinda started to realize that i'll never be able to *love* someone, not in the way that normies are capable of.
even if i got past my introversion, shyness, timidness, assertiveness; i do not believe i would be able to find someone that i'll want to be around for much more than sex
>>
>>35728307
how much neetbux do you actually ear
i am curious
>>
>>35728281
>in school
>gets neetbux

What. How can you be eligible for neetbux if you're in school?
>>
>>35728272
how do you get treated by 'niggaz'?
>>
>>35728369
I cry myself to sleep because of their rough anal pounding
>>
File: Capture.jpg (121KB, 1681x527px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
121KB, 1681x527px
>>35728317
I'm obviously a miserable, hollowed shell of a person, but flattered all the same.

All the same, if it interests you, I think most of us are have avoidant personality disorder. Certainly things from ur posts seem to suggest at least some feature of it.

I am currently researching more about its cause and treatments because I do not want to die alone. I do sometimes have the ambivalence u describe, but there is an ideal qt gf i would like to share a life with, and i think that my abivalence is mostly my avoidant self, who is protecting my experiential self from pain and suffering of the truth: that I will die alone bc i am failure, not bc i truly am indifferent to having a companion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
>>
Do you think fat men or skinny men have a harder time finding waifus?
Be me 120 lbs throughout highschool, about 115 llbs during freshman, sophmore year. everyone calls me chicken legs and girls dont even glance at me. feels bad being some skinny autist no one girl could ever like.
i've been alone so long at this point i don't think i could ever realistically find or keep a waifu. it just seems like an out of this world concept for me.
>>
>>35728336
$1599 per month
>>35728360
in and out of psychwards. Couldnt maintain a job. Fought with my dad all the time. When i got kicked out. I pretty much begged my doc to put me on neetbux because i just couldnt live at home anymore.
>>
>>35728369

I have friends, they don't care that I'm a virgin because I own it, but this is why I will never get laid. I make no efforts to be presentable or to impress the opposite sex, despite being a based motherfucker, so even if a girl does think I'm cute she would be too embarrassed to be seen with me or known to have touched MY penis.
>>
>>35728449
How different is this disorder from depression/Aspergers?
>>
>>35728455
$1599 per month is more than enough for needs. It is nice. But i just cant keep living like this anymore. Too afraid to make friends because i dont want em to know im a neetbux. I have made 2 friends. They know im neetbux. And theyrr cool with it. The other reason why i dont wanna be neetbux anymore is that a lot of people worse than need it more than i do. I helped my buddy do a moving job for this schitzo lady. And what i saw was just sad. Her house was a mess. Do piss everywhwre. House smelled like dog shit. Then her phone rang. I heard mention she was getting her cheque tomorrow, the same i was getting my neetbux cheque. I dont need the bux. I can function.
>>
File: 1428162919576.png (71KB, 246x288px) Image search: [Google]
1428162919576.png
71KB, 246x288px
>>35727743
fuck back off to leddit you normalfag babby
>>
>>35728559
Idk. I have a job interview tomorrow. I cant sleep. Feels all night. Idk just hope it works out tomorrow.
>>
>>35728527

fairly different, it is learned unlike assburgers, but unlike depression, it is a personality disorder, which means it is more or less a stable part of your psyche. It is more pervasive than depression in that it is a learned response and shapes ur interactions for many years, decades, or a lifetime, often.
>>
>>35728648
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
yea, this one comes up pretty often in those stupid online personality tests for me
you seem to not have given up, how old are you, what is your education/occupation etc?
i'm a 23yr old grad student
>>
File: Comfy Bed Jynx Cat.png (555KB, 1032x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Bed Jynx Cat.png
555KB, 1032x1089px
>>35728317

if ur still here black chan,

give wiz chan a try

We are getting too old for this place, i have been lurking for a few hours, looks comfy
>>
>>35728751

27 med student

i have been avoiding saying that bc ppl assume i'm a normie but i'm not i don't even have a fuggin care or irl friends... sad
>>
>>35728794
>>35728808
are you the same person

i'm >>35728751, not the black guy
wizchan is an absolute cesspool, same as here
visiting r9k or wizchan will only make you feel worse for the rest of the day
i come here mostly for trap threads and whatnot
>>
File: 1487415095158.jpg (4KB, 152x170px) Image search: [Google]
1487415095158.jpg
4KB, 152x170px
>>35728254
are you me?

Origatarios
>>
>>35728861

indeed i am samefegg

why is wizchan bad? I am reading a thread about a wiz who lived homeless in rural japan for 3 months, really interesting read. How is it a cesspool?
>>
>>35728969

https://wizchan.org/wiz/res/109643.html#q109859

link to thread

it's one of the best thread reads i've had in months, very comfy relaxed reading
>>
>>35728969
>>35728983
but then you get threads where people wish women were all killed and whatnot
the place is filled with people who resent their solitude, it does not help
>>
File: boy scouts motto.jpg (24KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
boy scouts motto.jpg
24KB, 488x366px
>>35729041
4chan is not healthy i'll grant u, but it seems like it's basically 4chan for older faggots such as myself.

I'll never have time to develop into a normal person, i have some time off from school right now so i post more than usual, but long run its back to the hospital/library 80 hours a week and, i'll just continue to exploit the same maladaptive behaviors i've learned and find ways to scrape by; maybe by a miracle i'll get a gf, settle down, waifu her, etc but if things don't change, if I die like this, I want to at least have a place where I feel like i can relate to people, and wizchan seems like the place for me now, as i get older and stay just as alone

as to women-hate, please, if u a femanon maybe this isn't obvious, but i'll let u in on a secret: be it 4chan or wizchan, yeah we're disappointed in women, society, and all that, but we'll never be more disappointed in anymone, hate anyone, more than we hate ourselves.
>>
>>35729227
> wizchan is not healthy i'll grant u, but it seems like it's basically 4chan for older faggots such as myself.
>>
>>35727218
so women just get barefoot in public in japan?
>>
>>35727383
Exactly me.

I realized I'm a true freak. A bunch of robots are late bloomers, you'll be fine. Yeah maybe you missed out on teen love and chad harems but eventually in or after college some girl will finally go out with you because you are normal enough, not too unattractive, and you have the drive to do it still. Some of us though....are very different, in a bad way. We're outliers, the genetic experiment gone wrong, too far from the mean. Evolution takes a risk and combines genes into new patterns, maybe 1% of the non-normie is superior to the normie. Rest are waste, we are the waste who won't breed.
>>
>>35727218
I've come to the conclusion that I don't want a gf but I couldn't have one even if I wanted one because I'm not stable.
>>
>>35727218
i've already started fapping, pls source me qt asian foot porn
>>
>>35729330
tfw you read my mind
>>
>>35729330
>>35729424
legsjapan

original cement
>>
>>35729436
thanks for making me want to kms less
>>
Yes, I'm 25 and accepted that it's over.

My personality is COMPLETELY fucked from shutting myself in my room for a decade feelposting on 4chan. I can't even make friends anymore, a girlfriend is even more impossible
>>
I don't see how I could get a girlfriend. I'm not even a tenth handsome enough to have women approach me and I don't know how to escalate from small talk to flirting without looking like a bozo.
>>
File: 1489989456045.jpg (2MB, 2103x3155px) Image search: [Google]
1489989456045.jpg
2MB, 2103x3155px
>>35727218
Ah, Maimi would be an excellent specimen to breed upper class warrior children with.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.