[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, robots, I'm socially retarded and dug myself into a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: women_in_mens_clothing.jpg (75KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
women_in_mens_clothing.jpg
75KB, 500x751px
Hey, robots, I'm socially retarded and dug myself into a hole.

Story:
>Female, like vidya
>Anti-social so pretend to be a man in order to fly under the radar when online
>Join gaming clan for a shitty game
>Fake a male voice as best I can when on teamspeak (it's not very good, but I've sold it well enough)
>We become close
>Fast forward two years
>Planning a meet up
>I'm in the area it's happening in anyway so say yes

What should I do? Should I double down and pretend to be an mtf tranny, whil still doing a voice, own up, or just not show up at all?

If I decide to tell the truth, how can I go about it correctly?

And yes, this is serious, not a meme.
>>
>>35726920
If it was me I would just drop all contact with them
>>
Oh you already know what you're going to do.
>>
You are a MtF you cunt
>>
just show up and act like they are the weird ones for thinking you sounded like a man
>>
tuck your hair in your hat, wear sunglasses if you're outside, don't wear makeup, wear baggy clothing and wear breast binding if you need to
>>
>>35726937
>>35726938
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna stop talking to them to avoid the situation. I dont think that's right though, because a few of us actually won a mid tier tourney (not one where you have to physically show up, mind you), for some decent cash together. I'm the only one whose face isnt known.

>>35726980
I honestly wish I was at this point, it would save me a lot of anxiety.

>>35727009
I've made up explicit lies about my background in the past to cover, so that wont work.
>>
>>35727066
Do you think I could get away with it? Would people actual but that? Seems like some movie-tier thing that doesnt work irl.
>>
reveal that you're a girl like faris from ff5
>>
>>35726920
honestly i want to dress like this everyday
>>
>>35727103
Depends if you're a looker or not.

If you've got very feminine features it probably won't work.
>>
>>35727112
I like it, but I thnk that would be viewed as cringey, by most people at least, though I'm not sure.

>>35727206
I dont have big breasts, but my face could never pass for masculine.

I had the idea of glueing m dog's hair to my face as a moustache, but I'm not sure. Would that help?
>>
>>35726920

There was a female military doctor who faked being a male military doctor for 50 years.

commit, you fucking pussy
>>
>>35726920
If you are in the Northern California area. I will pose as you if you like.
It will take me learning how to interact with these people but I think I could pull it off.
I am not even kidding, as a theater major it would be the only thing useful I could us my skills for.
I would charge you though, like maybe 40 dollars I am very poor.
>>
>>35727009
>>35726920
Perfect idea. Do that.
>>
>>35727322
>glueing m dog's hair to my face as a moustache

You would get laughed out of town, don't do that.

You could wear a surgical mask and pretend you're sick maybe but that's a little suspicious
>>
>>35727322
Also no do not glue dog hair, fake mustaches exist.
Jesus.
>>
>>35726920
just fucking own up to it, say "oh I lied i'm a girl"
unless they're total dickbags they won't care

don't be surprised if some of them develop feelings for you afterwards though
>>
>>35726920
just dont go to that meetup if its going to blow your cover

or, use your feminine whiles to seduce the alpha among them and use him to gain material or social status
>>
>>35727328
I read about that once. Without outsie intervention, I would probably live a lie for my entire life instead of fessing up.

>>35727380
I am not, and the meeting is not, sorry. I used to lie in Sacremento though, so I know your pain if that's where you are from.

>>35727386
I told too many lies

>>35727399
>>35727407
I am a med student, they know that, maybe I could say that I'm getting into character or something. Also, buy a fake stache like you said.
>>
>>35727509
>Whiles and Chad meme
I wish I could live in that movie

>>35727468
See I know this would be the case, which is part of why I want to keep lying, as well as my natural selfish autist instincts of course.
>>
>>35727322
DO IT AND GIVE PICS PLEASE WE CAN GIVE REFERENCE OF JUDGEMENT
>>
>>35727558
look even the fattest and undesirable of women get hundreds of replies on craigslist. you can do it, we believe in you.
>>
>>35727569
I will once I buy supplies. I'm phoneposting from school right now because I cant stop thinking about it.
>>
>>35727582
I dont want hundreds of replies, I want nothing to change. I fucking hate change of any kind.
>>
>>35727603
then dont go to the meetup yo. ez
>>
>>35727625
Yeah, maybe it's just not worth it.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>35726920

Lies ruin lives.

Use this person and this opportunity to start your path of repentance.
Own up to your lies, use them as conversation starters, and found a new powerful friendship based on honesty and respect.

Or just deep your hole deeper, it's easier.
>>
>>35726920
>female

Stopped reading here
>>
>>35726920
You should just tell them the truth.

And whatever happens could you update this thread. I want to know how they'll react if you go or even if you don't.
>>
File: 1432841161676.jpg (23KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1432841161676.jpg
23KB, 315x315px
>>35727603
>>35727648
Your problem seems to be that you think people remember every word you say and they fiercely hold you to it. If they're like most people I can guarantee you they don't, and if they do they probably wouldn't really care that you lied about something so insignificant. If they do care then they're shitty friends and you're better off finding new ones.
>>
The meetup was supposed to be in two days: I'm leaving class now - going to do one of three things:
1.delete all my friends on steam and every non-steam game. Delete my email as well. I'll replace my SIM card tomorrow, only other contacts are family and my only friend anyway.
2.Dont go and make another lie.
3. Disguise myself and go.

Im leaning towards 2.
>>
>>35727676
>>35727696
I physically cannot stop lying once I have started one. I've pulled the same shit my entire life. If I get caught up in a lie, I just lie more. Sorry, I have now realized that I cannot tell the truth.

>>35727722
No, I've decided I'm going to keep lying.
>>
When the going gets tough, always go nuclear.

Go to the meeting, kill everyone there, escape and start anew
>>
File: 1347507381691.jpg (21KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1347507381691.jpg
21KB, 400x280px
>>35727765
Don't be a liar. Lying is what got you in this mess in the first place.

Try to disguise yourself, and if you somehow cock it up refer to option 1. This will be a unique experience and I promise you you will learn some life lessons regardless of how it turns out.
>>
>>35727922
Id still be lying if I disguised myself.
>>
>>35726920

Just go as yourself, and appear astonished if anyone is surprised. "Did you seriously think I was a guy??" Probably they all know you're a girl already.
>>
>>35728179
Yeah but at least you're doing it the fun way
>>
>>35728237
True.. but fun doesnt mean anxiety free.

>>35728218
I actually dont think they do based around our interactions. I've pretended to go afk quite a few times to listen to what they say, suspecting they know, and nothing. The story is safe.
>>
>>35727862
There's always a time to change. My life changed the day i stopped caring about what other people think about me.
>>
>>35727199
honestly I want to have that body and dress like that everyday
>>
>>35727862
>I physically cannot stop lying once I have started one. I've pulled the same shit my entire life. If I get caught up in a lie, I just lie more. Sorry, I have now realized that I cannot tell the truth.

This is me. I do it to everyone. I don't know why. Especially to my parents. I don't want them to be disappointed with me, but that doesn't make any sense because they already are.

I need professional help.
>>
>>35726920
Wear a breast binder and one of those popular animal latex masks, say it's because you have a disfigured face you'd rather conceal with something funny. They're easy enough to get used to wearing for prolonged periods of time.
>>
Can't believe OP is actually considering something like this I thought only happens in anime.

Like, you seriously just should tell the truth it will be awkward for maybe a minute but then it will be really funny and a good story
>>
>>35728340
I need help, I am extremely paranoid.

>>35728853
Nail on the head, I just cant stop, even though it doesnt actuallt change anything.

>>35728871
I will try a binding, I'm thinking of going at this point.

>>35728984
I watch a lot of anime, so that helped me convince myself it could be done. The real isue is how I lied my way into an anime-tier situation.
>>
File: 1476327850257.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476327850257.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>35729314
>I'm thinking of going at this point.

That's the spirit. Even if you totally mess up everything I promise you will look back on it later and think of it as a fun experience.
>>
>>35729314
They could help you. How do you consider them? As friends?
>>
>>35729412
Welp, I'll try to remember to post a thread about my disguise if I do. Hopefully it will be fun. Hell, maybe I'll even just fess up. I thought about it in bed for an hour or so. Even though I've never met them before, I do know a lot about their lives, and we have been e-friends for years.

>>35729504
Yeah, definitely friends. Hanging out on teamspeak has given me an outlet for the social interaction I need, but cant get due to my social anxiety and inability to understand things like body language cause I am autistic.
>>
>>35726920
how about just explaining your situation to them?
>>
>>35729569
Ok, i was in the same situation. We decided to meet up after 1-2 years. And it was really a great moment to meet them, i hadn't had such close friends in the past. I probably don't have as much social problems as you do but i really encourage you to go meet them.
>>
>>35729586
I feel like I might have to after thinking about it, at this point.

>>35729613
Thanks anon. I hope they'll like the real me and not just the fake me.
>>
>>35729802
I resent that this heavily manipulative bullshit might potentially fly simply because you are a girl. You are a pathological liar and you used this thread as an attempt to justify your actions but let me tell you this: your behaviour is repugnant and if you had any ounce of integrity you'd admit to your lie and bow out then seek legitimate mental help from a professional.

I get the sense that you won't do the above because you don't actually want to be held accountable for your actions and you were looking for a bunch of anonymous people to forgive you. Know this: your lying will deny you the ability to build legitimately meaningful relationships with others and you will only attract people who have lowered their standards to the point where they accept someone who has no remorse when it comes to the truth. You can fix this and I'd recommend you do for your own sense of mental well-being.

This problem will not fix itself so don't tell yourself otherwise.
>>
Why are you worried, op? I really can't imagine that anyone's going to be angry to learn that you're actually a grill. If I was one of the guys in this situation and it turned out that one of my CS team was actually a girl pretending to be a guy to fit in then I'd think that that was cool as fuck
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.