[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're the cocky friend of the protagonist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_20170369_095050.jpg (145KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170369_095050.jpg
145KB, 480x247px
>tfw you realize you're the cocky friend of the protagonist who thinks he's the best but is actually number 2

Why didn't I realize it sooner
>>
Always knew this somehow, either that or the strong but not strong enough to beat the villain older guy
>>
>>35726127
>tfw you realise you're the weak comic relief character who tries to be strong but fails miserably
>tfw you realise they're going to kill you off for drama

better make sure my faggot friends collect the dragon balls
>>
>>35726127
>>35727644
so who's the protagonist
>>
>>35726127
>i'm just the minor character without any speaking lines
>>
>tfw you're NPC
>>
>>35726127
>tfw I'm the comic relief female that the protagonist tries to hook his weak friend up with as a joke because I'm that unattractive
>>
Tfw your the angsty minion who gets beat in 1 hit by the chad
>>
File: hiding feelings.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
hiding feelings.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>35726127
The number two always gets a girl in the end, r-right?
>>
File: 1441085679729.gif (726KB, 152x255px) Image search: [Google]
1441085679729.gif
726KB, 152x255px
>tfw you're the nice, but weak, friend who snaps under the pressure
>>
File: 1479717206454.jpg (36KB, 626x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479717206454.jpg
36KB, 626x590px
>tfw you're the main character
You are all important don't beat yourselves up.
>>
>>35726127
TFW you realize she will keep growing back her cherry making her permanent pure virgin gf
>>
>>35726127
>tfw when you realize you are the cynical main character of an absurdist/acerbic comedy show.
>>
>tfw you realize you a background character in the major character's life story
>>
>ywn be a protagonist
>>
>Im the bad guy
>Didnt realise but compared to my friends i win at everything
>They start cheering for whatever opponant i have
>Start Loving it when i fail
>I put extra pressure on anyone against me
>im ok with this its fun being the bad guy
>>
tfw you realize you're the pathetic, tertiary antagonist for the hero to beat at the beginning of the story. You are the lose the audience laughs and roll their eyes at.
>>
>tfw you are only in the deleted scenes
>>
I was the protagonist of my own story, we all were.

My happy ending came. It's likely the story that would've been told ended there, what followed was how a loved main character can ruin his entire life with no chance of repair.

In other words I got a dark and gritty season 2 that absolutely no one asked for or wanted.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 205x246px
>tfw you are unironically the shadow villain that was commanding the villain that was shown at the beginning of the production.
>>
>>35730337
>in other words I got a dark and gritty season 2 that absolutely no one asked for or wanted

holy shit this is me
>>
>>35730407
Do you want to talk about it?

orig
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>35730337
>tfw got renewed for a happy season 3 after a dark season 2 but the director of the show felt like season 2 was more sucessful so he went with that tone for season 4

Who else autistically breaks down their lives like seasons, I have OPs and EDs picked out and everything
>>
>>35730446
tfw desperately trying to get a good season 3, but before that here's some hastily put together ovas that only serve to make the audience wonder why they still watch this garbage
>>
my life right now is like when the boring life lazy 90s protagonists have before they end up thrust into a role they never asked for.
>>
>>35730446
>tfw the show got really dark from season 20-23
Season 24 is going pretty well though, odds are it won't last.
>>
>>35728461
Originally Chad, of course!
>>
File: Jonah-Hill[1].jpg (47KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hill[1].jpg
47KB, 400x470px
>mfw I'm Chad's wisecracking fat sidekick.
>>
>>35730441
sure, there's not much to say, my life was perfect in pretty much every way, I was smart, athletic, good looking, and popular. then I had a freak accident and butchered surgeries that ruined my life. Now I'm ugly, dumb, and autistic with no hope of getting better, I'm going to kill myself soon since I have no hope of getting better but delude myself into thinking I will one day be able to reclaim what I lost. I've realized recently this will never happen, even though I knew it in the back of my head the whole time but only just started to acknowledge it and have decided to kill myself instead of continuing to suffer and letting my pathetic existence mock what I should have been.

Robots here complain about how their genes fucked them over, I was the opposite, my genes were perfect and everything was and should have gone amazing in my life if it wasn't for extremely bad luck and freak events.
>>
Whats with the Dafne Trend lately ?
Don't get me wrong, I loved her in Logan and she made my wish to get a daughter even stronger but still. Did she become some kind of meme ?
>>
File: 1434394335259.jpg (94KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434394335259.jpg
94KB, 716x480px
>>35726127
>tfw you realize you're the side character who everyone thought was gonna make it big but instead secretly dropped off the face of the earth to wallow in his sadness
>tfw never talk to anyone in the main cast because you don't want them to see how low you've gotten
literally suicide-tier
>>
>>35730641
>arrogant chad btfo

HAHAHAHAHAHA good riddance
>>
> twf you're the villain of the first arc but after the protagonist beats you through non violence you become friends and team up against the major antagonist of the season.
>>
>>35730802
at least I had the pleasure of being a chad, even if it was for a short time, your pathetic ass will be a worm for your entire existence, your greatest joy coming from the downfall of chads since you know your own life is the ultimate suffering and therefore if chads join you this is the greatest punishment.

like I said, at least I was chad for a time, you will never know what that feels like and will only ever be able to brew with jealousy and hatred from a distance like the beta faggot you are
>>
>>35730884
the robot life in actuality isn't as bad as we make it out to be. at least mostly. I for one rather enjoy it when im not thinking about never having a gf. I can do what I please and not worry about consequence. after all food still taste good, vidya and anime is still fun, and I can still spend NEETbux on what I like even if I am autistic and a virgin.

but you, mr normie, are cursed to live the rest of your life in inadequacy. your feeble mind too weak to adapt. the scorn of everybody around you is too much to bear, and you can't escape your own personal hell. so really, who is the pathetic one?

you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it.
>>
>>35731038
>ends his 'retort' with a batman movie quote

you truly are autistic, bless your heart. I can't imagine what it must be like to be so pathetic that your greatest joy is seeing someone with a good life have it degraded to the quality of your own. you truly are the lowest form of human, a worm slithering in the filth of your own failure.

I suppose it wouldn't be all bad to be happy with neetbux, vidya, anime etc. but in the end the only reason these things make you content is because the only thing you've ever known is mediocrity, this is the ultimate truth and the reason you will never know true happiness but instead eternally struggle due to the fact that you were born a failure and always will be one.
>>
>>35726127
>tfw you realize you don't have a part in tv shows because no-one really wants to think about what happens to people like you
U L T I M A T E E D G E
>>
File: distortedhijak.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
distortedhijak.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
>tfw you're the main villain

What now, roachies?
>>
Background character from the flashback reporting in.
>>
>>35730884
At least nothing pham. You are now the lowest of the low: shunned by robots, shunned by normies. You sound like a delusional old man reminiscing over his dead wife; sad! What a shame that you had to suffer greater pain and misery than I ever had to! Call it karma for being as blatantly full of yourself as you still are!

You were knocked down, and couldn't get back up, just like everyone else here. You don't have a leg to stand on anymore. You aren't above us; you're below. Gutter trash scum. You're a pathetic, fragile, cowardly, weak, incurably sad wanker. You have nothing to hold to your name anymore, yet you still wrongly believe that you do. Perhaps it's narcissism; but more likely, it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that you know all this already, but try to deny it by attempting to put down people who on the whole had a better life.

You went from winning the game of life to losing as horribly as possible. That's as far and bad as you can fall. You are the ultimate loser, and the sooner you come to terms with that, the better off you'll be. :)
>>
File: laura_dafne.jpg (179KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
laura_dafne.jpg
179KB, 800x508px
>>35726127
don't care about the topic, just Laura's actress .
>>
File: 1482733349197.png (33KB, 588x538px) Image search: [Google]
1482733349197.png
33KB, 588x538px
>tfw the protagonist 's mysterious quiet friend who's calm and nice, but will show his power level when needed.
Also really edgy
>>
>tfw Straight to dvd uncredited background character
>>
>>35731355
>>35731180
>>35730297
>>35729715
Cole on guys, have some imagination. You might be the protagonists of a spinoff show bases around the original show
>>
>>35726127
I'm pretty sure I'm the villain who kidnaps the girl with special powers
>>
>>35731305
Is that the best you got? Idk what I expected from a loser like you, but at least they're usually good at put downs. Sad that you're literally bad at everything. Enjoy your sad existence of humping your crusty waifu bodypillow and angrily glaring at Chads.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.