[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cross-posting from 99chan because they're slow as fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n02ndwPUTm1snjqczo1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n02ndwPUTm1snjqczo1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x652px
Cross-posting from 99chan because they're slow as fuck.

I hate my brother. My heart and thoughts start racing when I think about him, including as I type this. Sometimes my thoughts turn violent.

Context: I'm 24, he's 29, we both live with our parents. Technically, my biological dad is his step-dad. He and his now-ex had an accidental pregnancy about 8 years ago, and since then the poor kid has been ferried between our house, hers, and whoever she happens to be dating. For all of that time, my brother has not sought better employment, is practically dependent on weed, and shows no signs of moving out any time soon. For eight years he has expected my parents to pick up any slack in watching and caring for his son, and will become defensive, angry, and vulgar at the slightest suggestion that he should take a more active role in being a father. I've watched him lie on the couch on his phone while my parents engage and play with his kid, and yell and even curse at his kid at, again, the slightest provocation. I can provide plenty of specific examples of this.

My question is: how can I cope with this? How can I continue to repress my rage and keep my sanity until I move out? I'm back in school until next spring to get a teaching certification. In the months leading up to my student teaching semester, I plan on applying to as many schools in as many states as possible in order to get out before I turn 26. I never want to see him again after that.
>>
Based on the situation you're in, if your paying for the school, try to get out, maybe take out loans and get a home. If that is not an option then I don't know man, you should just think life will be better and tough it out. Think of it as a cut, eventually the bleeding will stop and the pain will fade but jesus, i feel bad for the kid, he'll probably kill himself, od on drugs, join crime, or join us
>>
poison him
>>
>>35725684
you? what about that child.... he's going to have way more problems. fuck your brother. Why aren't your parents knocking some sense in him?
>>
>>35725808
I'm paying out of pocket and applying for scholarships to try and avoid taking on further debt (in addition to what I took on for my undergrad degree). Until I get a summer job, I'm broke. Tbh, going back to school was kind of an impulse because I was working two food service jobs and I was sick of it.
>>
>>35725862
I may have exaggerated some; from what I can tell he's a pretty happy kid overall. Still, as much as it sucks to say, there's no way he'll go unaffected. I expect bad things once he hits adolescence.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.