[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any poly folk here? I'm a guy, dating 2 girls seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: dramainbed[1].png (170KB, 350x344px)
dramainbed[1].png
170KB, 350x344px
Any poly folk here?

I'm a guy, dating 2 girls seriously and 1 semi-seriously, who are each dating at least one other guy or girl, and those are probably also involved with other people. My relationship looks a bit like a sprawling molecule diagram lol.
>>
I cant tell if trolls are just trying all the ways they can to troll r9k noww or if normies with legit stories are coming through.

if its the latter....why? what do you want? seriously
>>
A lot of people think it's all crazy orgies and constant drama, but really it's multiplayer Google Calendar.
>>
>>35725628

Well it's a real thing. Google "polyamory [city name]" and see what comes up.

What do I want? It's a discussion board, so... discussion. Just because I'm dating multiple people doesn't mean I don't want to shitpost like everyone else.
>>
>too tall
>tfw no woman will ever say that about you
>>
>>35725601
Hi, in all seriousness I have a lot of questions. Please answer.
1. When did you start diverting from "mono" relationships and what made you do so?
2. Do you no longer feel any sense of jealousy when trying to gain attention from one of your partners?
3. Are you no longer bothered that you'll never be someones #1 priority, and likewise you'll never have that "one" person thats always there?
>>
>>35725662
>It's a discussion board
>>>/soc/
Dumbfuck.
>>
>>35725662
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU
>>
>>35725764
Don't fucking encourage normies like that
>>
There must be so many STIs in normalfag circles.
>>
>>35725764

1. Early 20s. I had a couple mono relationships in high school, figured out pretty quick that wasn't for me. For some people it's more of a choice or something they desire, but for me it's pretty hard-coded. None of the ideals of monogamy appeal to me.

2. Most people experience some form of jealousy at times, you just work through it like any other difficult emotion. For me I'm kinda immune to it for whatever reason.

3. I don't really understand this, what do you mean never have one person that's there? I have more than one person. The fact that one of my partners loves someone else doesn't mean they love me less. It's not a zero-sum game.

>>35725938
There really isn't. Wear protection, get tested every 3 months - basic stuff you learned in sex ed class.
>>
>>35725854
>>35725885

I normally stick to b, s, wsg, gif. Do you guys actually take the normie thing seriously or is it just ironic shitposting?
>>
>>35726059
I'm a 24 year old virgin and don't like being around people who get to experience what I can't.
>>
>>35725601
I'm 33 and I've never had a gf.
>>
>>35726020
I guess that's something I never understood. Because I'm so used to only valuing a relationship a lot when I'm a priority to my partner and they are a priority to me.

But props to you, you seem like a mature guy who is well in control of his emotions.
>>
>>35726059
I think you should kill yourself the sooner the better. That's just my opinion though.
>>
>>35726332
Killings never the answer
>>
I was "poly" when I lived in Xeattle simply because the sluts I was fucking were using the poly moniker to justify fucking multiple guys. I've since moved on to a real relationship and to a real state.
>>
>>35726091

One of GFs's husband was virgin until 27. It's really not a big deal unless you make it one. Make accounts on Meetup.com, FetLife.com, and maybe some dating websites and go make some friends and meet people. It seems impossible until it happens.

>>35726124
Why not? You have the internet. If you can find an imageboard to shitpost on you can find a date. Google is a powerful tool for finding friends and partners.

>>35726180
We *are* a priority to each other. If you're a parent and have more than one child, or if you have more than one friend, do you have to assign descending priorities to them too? Sure there's specific things you like more or less about one or another, but it's not like you have to pick just one.
>>
>>35726372
4u it is.
>>
>>35726417
look you're wasting your time here, you're far too stable mentally for r9k. the people here are stuck in the depths of despair and loneliness.
>>
>>35726332
What's the motivation for saying this?

>>35726378
That's really not a healthy attitude to have. If you want to sleep with multiple people you don't have to justify it, there's nothing wrong with it in the first place. I sure as hell sleep with a lot of people. Both mono and poly are "real" relationships, it's just whatever works best for those involved. If I had to choose between mono and being single I'd rather be single. I have about as much interest in monogamy as a dead rat does in astrophysics.
>>
>>35726417
Where do I find girls who like fat balding small-dicked minimum-wage no-friends awkward unassertive unconfident manchildren?
>>
>>35726484
youur a big guy
>>
>>35726485
I have time to waste. If nothing else maybe I'll educate someone.

>>35726492
> fat balding small-dicked minimum-wage
This part matters less then you think. If you're very obese you will have more trouble but it's still far from impossible. If the sexiest man in the world lives in a basement and the fattest man tries to put himself out there, the fat man will be the one getting laid.
> no-friends
I suspect this is due to:
>awkward unassertive unconfident
Smoothness, assertiveness, and confidence are all skills, which means you can learn them just like you learn to ride a bike, drive a car, or play Halo. Maybe you'll suck at first but you'll be decent at it in no time. Awkwardness is the least problematic, know what you call someone who's awkward but confident? Eccentric, and everyone loves eccentric folks. Assertiveness and confidence go hand in hand. "Fake it 'til you make it" is cliche but true. Go to a meetup group and walk up to someone and introduce yourself. It might be terrifying the 1st time, but by the 10th it won't be so bad.
>>
Kill yourself megacuck retard
>>
>>35726759
>calling the guy who's fucking 3+ girls a megacuck
>lolok.jpg

I may not be a normie but at least im not a total retard
>>
>>35725601
Have fun your STDs
>>
File: IMG_0104.png (472KB, 500x372px)
IMG_0104.png
472KB, 500x372px
>everyday I am reminded that this is how far Western civilization has fallen
>>
>>35726793
>Cuckold status is determined by the amount of women you sleep with
Megacuck AND a moron. Great combination.
>>
>>35726797
>I'll take what is bad sex ed for $500

>>35726813
What?
>>
>>35726742
I try often but it never gets better. In fact I've become more uncomfortable around people since being exposed to more people through retail work. Absolutely unable to "fake it", I'm a bad actor and it falls apart immediately.

Of course you've probably never had to overcome any of this.
>>
>>35726417
>or if you have more than one friend, do you have to assign descending priorities to them too?
Of course, everyone does this. If you don't you are surely lying to yourself
>>
>>35726837
Western civilization has fallen so far... oh well. The barbarians are at the gates and I'm sure Islam will be far more intolerant than we ever were
>>
>>35725601
i like how this picture displays nobody getting what they want
>>
>>35726793
He's fucking 3+ girls, and they're fucking 3+ men.

Actually, poly people are pretty easy to lay. At least the ones I've met are, and about the only requirement is to be open to a poly relationship.

Understand they have less options.
>>
>>35725628
Because /r9k/ isn't your board. It's for everyone. Except fags. They have /lgbt/ and can fuck off.
>>
>>35726832

I'm not into cuckholding as a fetish. Exhibitionism and ropeplay is more my thing.

>>35726858
There's a world of difference between retail job interaction and intentionally friendly social environments. "Fake it" isn't really the best term. Confidence is an action, not an adjective. Maybe take some classes or find a therapist? I used to have killer social anxiety to the point that someone making eye contact with me would make me literally want to run and hide.

>>35726864
I honestly don't, nor am I lying to myself. Obviously some people you're closer with and might be more important to you but you can only make a hierarchy of it so much and forcing it can cause problems.

>>35726978
3+ men/women, to be exact. We do tend to be pretty sexy haha. Not all of us, but many (including myself) love exploring the myriad kinds of people and sex that are out there. Dunno what you mean by less options.
>>
>>35727126
Poly isn't really acceptable by most. There aren't as many who will enter a poly relationship as a monogamous relationships.

Therefore by being open to a poly relationship, one has more an advantage as opposed to going after someone who is monogamous. There's a lot more competition for people who are monogamous.
>>
>>35727197
>>35727197

That's fair, although I can't say I've had any problem with finding friends who are interested. Also it's kinda fun to be hanging out with a bunch of folks and thinking "hey, all these girls might not be single but that doesn't mean they're necessarily unavailable."
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.