[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of yall honest to god have a waifu? i've been led

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

do any of yall honest to god have a waifu? i've been led to believe it was common, but i feel like the only one? [i guess husbando, though, being that he's a man] why do i feel like the only one?
>>
nobody? i'm dying over here
>>
If you're going to go for 2D in the first place then why limit yourself? Harem route is the only way to go.
>>
>>35725726
because the existence of 3d girls is limiting
>>
>>35725210
I had pretty strong feelings for haruhi for a while, but after a year or two it passed
>>
>>35725864
did she love you back?
>>
>>35725210
I have one but I probably interpret the word differently than you and devote myself to a different degree.

To me a waifu is the closest to ideal made by another person. They set the bar for comparisn of any girl fictional or otherwise that you might like.

I don't buy figures of my waifu or anything, but I won't change which girl she is, but I won't pretend I'm literally married to her.
>>
>>35725910
She's a shit though.
>>
>>35725910
to me, a waifu is a character - possibly or possibly not 2d - whom you love, and who loves you. that's my working definition, and it's worked for me up to this point~
>>
>>35725927
you callin my waifu a shit?
>>
File: 806273.png (708KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
806273.png
708KB, 1920x1200px
You is my waifu.
She's so qt
>>
>>35725895
no, she's a fictional character from an anime.
>>
>>35726026
do yall get along~?
>>
it's okay to have a waifu~ someone who will always love you and like you, no matter what? i think everyone deserves that~
>>
>>35726128
She has the perfect personality. How could we not Anon?
>>
>>35726451
i'm so happy to hear that! do you use discord? it's so awesome to find someone who honest to god has a waifu, i'd love to talk to you more~
>>
>>35725210
i unironically have a waifu that i have extremely strong feelings for. i think about her literally every day and it makes me sad that i don't have her.
i am trying to create a tulpa, but i've been so lazy and depressed that i haven't made much progress with her so far. i'm not giving up though, this is the one thing i'm going to do no matter what.
>>
>>35726469
Sorry Anon-kun, I'm not going to share my waifu with you. Yui is mine and mine alone.
>>
>>35726576
i'd love to talk to you more on discord as well~! It's so nice to talk to people who finally understand <3

>>35726597
i'm already seeing my own loving husbando, don't worry~
>>
>>35726620
i don't know anon, my waifu is really stupid by most people's standards... you would probably laugh at me if you knew who she is/where she's from.
>>
>>35726755
is she a sex-slave from a /weg/ game?
>>
>>35726755
noooo, of course no! i do not bully anyone, i will never judge anyone's love~ if you love her, and she loves you, then who am i to judge you?
>>
>>35726778
no. but she is from a vidya

>>35726786
well i don't want to say who it is on here. she's pretty rare so if i said who it was i'm worried someone that i've told about her will recognize who i am.
>>
>>35726866
If your wifi was from a game you yourself made, I'd call it coolworld pathetic. Who cares if it's some character from a game? If you like her, that's all that matters.
>>
>>35726866
i am armin#2360 on discord. feel free to add me so you can talk about your lovely, amazing waifu with me, and i can talk to you about mine~
>>
>>35725210
So far I've had two extremely romantic and unintended dreams with my waifu. Probably came from accepting the fact that I'll never have a 3d but I'm pretty happy with it.

I love Mina!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.